Power up your funnels on WordPress with email marketing automation to get more leads & sales.
🎉🎉 Get 20% Off on Mail Mint – Celebrate WordPress’ 20th Anniversary With Us! 🎉🎉
Power up your funnels on WordPress with email marketing automation to get more leads & sales.
Mail Mint helps you optimize your marketing campaigns using a simple tool that is less cluttered and easy to use for managing unlimited leads, running targeted email campaigns, and simplifying automation flows.
It is specially built for marketers and funnel creators like you to use email marketing automation easily in a clutter-free UI and increase your conversions.
| Documentation | Join our Facebook Community |
⭐ Special Integration With The WPFunnels Visual Canvas ⭐
We’ve just launched an integration for Mail Mint with WPFunnels to let you plan and create email marketing automation for your funnels on the same visual canvas.
This means you can plan & design your sales funnel journey and set up email automation flows on a single visual platform!
Why Use Mail Mint?
Email marketing is still the best way to get more leads and drive more sales. However, when creating marketing funnels, you have to go back and forth between multiple tools to run successful campaigns.
You collect leads with one tool, plan the funnel journey in another, create your funnel pages with another, and then run email automation in yet another tool. So, just to create a single campaign, you have to learn and spend time with so many tools.
With Mail Mint, you longer need to go back and forth with multiple tools.
For starters, the plugin has its own lead form builder, which will allow you to collect leads from anywhere on your website. You can then segment your leads and organize them to run targeted email campaigns.
Moreover, it has direct integration with WordPress, WooCommerce (Pro), and Easy Digital Downloads (Pro) for contact management and automation workflows.
You can easily plan and run automation flows in the same tool while also running email campaigns and sequences based on your marketing needs.
But that’s not all. Mail Mint has a special integration with WPFunnels to help you build funnels as you’ve never done before.
You can plan and craft complete funnel journeys, including funnel pages and email automation flows, on a single visual canvas.
This means if you have both Mail Mint Pro and WPFunnels Pro, you can create your funnels in one place without losing track of your funnel journey.
And eventually, launch successful funnel campaigns with strategic email campaigns faster and get more results.
Everything You Need To Make Email Marketing Automation Effortless
You will get everything you need to collect leads and convert your prospects without losing focus.
👉 Easy Contact Management
You may add or Import contacts easily and then organize them into lists, tags, or segments (Pro) in just a few clicks.
Its clutter-free UI means you will be in control of how you want to manage your leads.
✨ The best part is you can upload unlimited contacts in Mail Mint! ✨
You will easily be able to import contacts by
- Using a CSV file
- Pasting contact data
- WordPress users as contacts
- WooCommerce customers (Pro)
- Easy Digital Downloads customers (Pro)
- Mailchimp Contact Import
Or you may choose to add contacts manually.
And then, you can edit any contact details, assign or change new tags and lists, update subscription status, check contact activity, and many more.
👉 Advanced Email Builder
When running email campaigns, you will be able to experience one of the best email builders you have used till now.
Mail Mint comes with an advanced email builder that lets you design stunning emails using drag and drop blocks and full control over design so that you can stand out.
Plus, you will love to choose from several pre-built email templates that you can use on the go with minimum tweaks required.
The email builder includes the following blocks
- Text – A way to input and format text content.
- Image – Upload images and place them anywhere in your email.
- Button – Place a button to let the reader take action.
- Social – Allow readers to visit your social profiles.
- Divider – Place a divider between two sections.
- Spacer – Leave a little bit of space.
- Hero – A pre-designed layout that you can customize as the hero section of your email.
- Wrapper – A container with full design control.
- Footer – Pre-designed footer section with full design control.
- Products (Pro) – Suggest products from a certain category (WooCommerce) in your email.
- Posts (Pro) – Display recent posts from a specific category.
And you will also get complete layout and style control for the whole email body.
Don’t want to use a drag-and-drop email builder? No problem! Mail Mint has Text Editor that lets you design emails in the way you like.
👉 Strategic Email Sequences (Pro)
Other than regular emails, you may also send or schedule email sequences with controlled delays between each email.
This is especially effective when you want to run lead nurturing campaigns or well-planned promotional campaigns such as lunch campaigns, webinar funnels, lead conversion emails, upsell campaigns, etc.
⭐ ChatGPT – OpenAI Integration [Pro] ⭐
Now it will be easier for you to create targeted email campaigns for relevant clients. Your favorite email marketing automation tool Mail Mint is now integrated with ChatGPT – OpenAI to save you time and effort.
ChatGPT – OpenAI with Mail Mint to help you create targeted and engaging email campaigns effortlessly.
Now you can tailor your emails to each subscriber’s preferences, ensuring higher engagement rates.
👉Ready Automation Recipes
You can easily use Automation Recipes – ready automation workflows to speed up your marketing effort.
You won’t need to spend extra time planning an entire automation workflow. You can Simply choose a suitable automation recipe and import it with one click.
It will not only save you time but also will help you set up your whole marketing automation flows within just a few minutes.
👉 Simplified Automation Flows
One of the best aspects of Mail Mint is the ability to visually set up automation flows.
You will be able to trigger meaningful automation workflows based on specific actions or events to save time and increase efficiency.
Whether it is to create the onboarding process, run drip campaigns, or organize necessary automation flows to manage leads, the Mail Mint automation helps you set it up without any complications.
Following are the triggers you can use to enter users into the workflow:
- Form Submitted – Choose a Mail Mint form so that whoever submits that form, they’ll enter the workflow.
- Added To List (Pro) – When a contact is newly added to a list, they’ll enter this automation flow.
- Tag Assigned (Pro) – If you assign a new tag to a contact, this automation will be triggered.
- New User Registration – When a new user registers to your site, they will enter the workflow.
- User Login – A user will enter the workflow when they log in.
WooCommerce Triggers (Pro)
- First Order In Store – If a customer places his first-ever order, they’ll enter the workflow.
- New Order Placed – Any orders placed, the associated customer will enter the automation flow.
- Target Order Status – If an order is changed to a specific status, the customer will enter the workflow
- Order Failed – If an order is failed, this automation will be triggered.
Once the automation is triggered, you can create a complete workflow using the following actions:
- Send An Email
- Set Time Delay
- Assign Tag(s) (Pro)
- Add To List(s) (Pro)
- Remove Tag(s) (Pro)
- Remove From List(s) (Pro)
- Send Email Sequence (Pro)
👉 Conditions In Email Automation
You can now use conditions in email automation. This means you can set up different conditions based on whether your different user actions.
The two conditions that you can use in Email Automation currently are,
✅ Email Open
✅ Email Click
👉 Custom Lead Form
Mail Mint has its own lead form builder so that you can collect targeted leads from anywhere on your websites.
But it’s not just a simple opt-in form. You will be able to create lead forms to embed on a page or use as pop-ups, fly-ins, or top/bottom bars anywhere on your site.
You will have full control over the design, and you will get to control where you want to display your forms.
It’s super convenient to collect more leads without relying on multiple tools.
👉 Dynamic Segmentation (Pro)
You will be able to prepare targetted lead segments so that you may run personalized email campaigns and get higher conversions.
When managing contacts, you can create dynamic segments based on any contact data and intuitive conditions such as “Contact name contains”, “Country is”, etc.
This will help you identify the right lead list to run your next email marketing campaign and drive greater results.
👉 Real-time Analytics
For every activity you have within Mail Mint, you will get real-time analytics so that you can make data-driven decisions and optimize your campaigns.
You will get an overview of leads growth rate, email campaign success, automation activity, and form entries. Plus, you will get more specific details (Pro) such as click rate, device usage, activity distribution based on time, etc.
👉 Advanced Integrations
Mail Mint has direct integration with WordPress, WooCommerce, and Easy Digital Downloads so that you can import users & customers into contacts in just a few clicks and set up automation flows to carry out all the default or custom email campaigns that you want to run for your online business.
It also has integration with
1. Gravity Forms [Pro]
2. Elementor Forms [Pro]
3. JetFormBuilder [Pro]
4. Elementor Forms [Pro]
5. Fluent Forms [Pro]
So once your potential leads submit data, the information will be added to Mail Mint for you to be able to trigger automation workflows.
This will make it easy for you to start using Mail Mint without any barriers.
👉 Power Up Your Online Course Management With Tutor LMS
Manage your online courses more easily with Tutor LMS and automate the process of following up with your students. Get meaningful automation triggers based on students’ actions to save time in course management.
Here are the automation triggers for Tutor LMS,
- Student Registration
- After Course Enrollment
- Instructor Approved
- Enrollment Removed
⭐ Crafts Funnels & Email Automation Flows On The Same Visual Canvas (Pro) ⭐
One of the most unique features of Mail Mint is its unique integration with WPFunnels.
WPFunnels is an easy-to-use canvas-based funnel builder which you can use to plan your funnel journey and craft the pages on a visual canvas.
And if you use Mail Mint along with WPFunnels, you can set up the email automation flows for your funnels on the same visual canvas.
This is a feature that has never existed until today. And it will make your job as a funnel creator so much easier as you no longer have to go back and forth in multiple tools to plan & design funnel pages and run email automation flows.
You can now do it all in a single platform!
Use Mail Mint to create email mail marketing automation for your lead generation funnels, launch funnels, sales funnels, affiliate funnels, lead nurturing campaigns, conversion flows, and any other funnel.
All Mail Mint Features
Check out the amazing features you get with Mail Mint to boost your lead generation and conversion process using email marketing automation.
- Unlimited contacts
- Add contacts manually
- Import Contact List with CSV
- Import Contact via Raw Data
- Import WordPress users as contacts
- Import WooCommerce customers as contacts
- Option to Subscribe on the comments & registration section
- Option to Subscribe on the WooCommerce checkout form
- Create Lists & Tags to distribute contacts
- Individual contact activity timeline (coming soon)
- Send a personal email to a contact (Pro)
- Dynamic Segments based on any contact data (Pro)
Advanced Email Builder
- Text Editor
- Drag and drop email builder
- Text block with typography control
- Use Dynamic Personification Data
- Image block with size control
- Button block
- Social block with custom icons and text
- Divider block
- Spacer block
- Hero block with pre-built layout
- Content Wrapper
- Custom Footer
- Product Block (Pro)
- Recent Posts Block (Pro)
- Layout & Design Control
- Save Email As Template
- Mobile Responsive email design
- Export email as HTML or MJML (copied to clipboard)
Email Campaigns Manager
- Single Email Campaign
- Email Sequence with time delays (Pro)
- Email Sequence to reuse in automation (Pro)
- Option to Schedule campaign at a later date
- Send Test Email
- Pre-made email templates
- Campaign Analytics (Open rate, click rate, unsubscribed, bounce rate)
- Detailed Analytics (device usage, orders, sales, etc) (Pro)
Lead Form To Collect Leads
- Pre-built Lead Forms
- Custom Form Builder
- Default opt-in fields (First Name, Last Name, Email)
- Custom Fields (Pro) (Text, Radio buttons, Checkboxes, Dropdown)
- Embed form with shortcode
- Pop-up form
- Opt-in bar (fixed to top or bottom)
- reCAPTCHA Support
- Full design and typography customization
- Option to display on specific pages only
- Option to display form site-wide
- Add subscribers to specific lists & tags
- Form visibility after submission (Nothing, Hide, Reset)
- Custom URL redirection after form submission
- Redirect to an internal page after submission
- Entries count on form submission
- Mail Mint Workflow: Opt-In Welcome Email
- WordPress Workflow: New User Welcome Email
- WordPress Workflow: User Login Notification
- WooCommerce Workflow: First Order Engagement (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: New Order Follow-Up Emails (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: Complete Order Follow-Up (Pro)
- WooCommerce Workflow: Recover Failed Orders (Pro)
- EDD Workflow: Completed Order Follow-Up (Pro)
- EDD Workflow: New Customer Onboarding Emails (Pro)
Automation WorkFlow Builder
- Visual Workflow
- Mail Mint Trigger: Form Submitted
- Mail Mint Trigger: Added To List(s)
- Mail Mint Trigger: Tag(s) Assigned
- WordPress Trigger: New User Registration
- WordPress Trigger: User Login
- WooCommerce Trigger: First Order In Store (Pro)
- WooCommerce Trigger: New Order Placed (Pro)
- Woocommerce Trigger – Specific Product Purchased (Pro)
- WooCommerce Trigger: Target Order Status (Pro)
- WooCommerce Trigger: Order Failed (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Form Submitted (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Confirmation Email Sent (Pro)
- Gravity Forms Trigger: Confirmation Email Failed (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Send An Email
- Action After Trigger: Assign Tag(s)
- Action After Trigger: Add To List(s)
- Action After Trigger: Set Time Delay
- Action After Trigger: Remove Tag(s) (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Remove From List(s) (Pro)
- Action After Trigger: Send Email Sequence (Pro)
GDPR Compliance Features
- Double Opt-in Email
- Anonymization Of IP
- Email Preference Link
- Unsubscribe Link
WPFunnels Integration (Pro)
- Create Automation Workflows on WPFunnels visual canvas
- Set automation actions based on user actions in funnels
- Import WordPress users as contacts
- Add Commenters as subscribers
- Add newly registered users as contacts
- Trigger automation upon user login
- Trigger automation on new registration
- Option to remove contact upon user deletion
WooCommerce Integration (Pro)
- Import WooCommerce customers as contacts
- Trigger automation on users’ first order in store
- Trigger automation on any new order placed
- Trigger automation on changing order to a target status
- Trigger automation when an order is failed
- Option to remove contact upon customer deletion
Gravity Forms Integration (Pro)
- Trigger automation after a specific form is submitted
- Trigger automation after confirmation email is sent
- Trigger automation if confirmation email is failed
- Contacts Analytics: Subscriber Growth Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Single Contact Email Open Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Single Contact Email Click Rate
- Contacts Analytics: Total Orders By A Single Contact
- Contacts Analytics: Total Spent By A Single Contact
- Email Campaign Analytics: Open Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Click Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Bounce Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Unsubscribed Rate
- Email Campaign Analytics: Device Usage (Pro)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Gender Distribution (Pro)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Demographics (coming soon)
- Email Campaign Analytics: Open Time Distribution (Pro)
- Automation Analytics: Entrance count
- Automation Analytics: No. of emails sent
- Automation Analytics: No. of entries with full journey completion.
- Automation Analytics: Weekly Performance (Pro)
- Abandoned Cart Recovery Automation
- Export Contacts
- MailPoet Contact Import
Join Our Facebook Community
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK USERS COMMUNITY: Discuss and learn how others are using WPFunnels and Mail Mint. Find out how and how you can effectively create complete funnel journeys for your WordPress or WooCommerce shop. Plus, stay up-to-date with our exciting upcoming features.
Mail Mint uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Learn more about how Appsero collects and uses this data.
واحد: هي پلگ ان 1 بلاڪ مهيا ڪري ٿو.
- Mint Form
- Upload the Mail Mint to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Follow the setup wizard to configure the plugin for use
1. Why use Mail Mint?
The main reason to use Mail Mint is to be able to fuse email marketing automation to your marketing funnels in a clutter-free UI and increase your conversions.
Each feature of Mail Mint is carefully designed so that you do not lose focus when carrying out your marketing campaigns.
i. It’s super easy to add and manage your contacts list and manage them with proper segments.
ii. You may create a custom form within Mail Mint to collect data from prospects without relying on other form builders. And the best part, it is not just a simple opt-in form. You may add custom fields, decide on the form type (basic, pop-up, fly-in, etc), and control the design of your form.
iii. The plugin comes with an advanced email builder where you may design your email body using drag-and-drop blocks and full control over the design.
iv. You may run regular email campaigns or email sequences with strategic intervals in a simplified UI.
v. Creating automation workflows is no longer a complicated task. You may set up triggers and define the automation journey on a user-friendly canvas without spending hours going through the plugin documentation.
2. What are the core features of Mail Mint?
Mail Mint comes with everything you need to optimize your next marketing funnel with email automation.
- Easy Contact Management
- Advanced Email Builder
- Strategic Email Sequences
- Simplified Automation Flows
- Real-time Analytics
- Dynamic Segmentation
- Stunning Email Templates
- WooCommerce Integration (Pro)
- Easy Digital Downloads Integration (Pro)
- Custom Lead Form
- Gravity Forms Integration (Pro)
- JetForms Integration (Pro)
- Elementor Forms Integration (Pro)
- WPFunnels Integration (Pro)
- TutorLMS Integration
3. How is Mail Mint unique?
Mail Mint follows the goal of making it easy for funnel creators to use email marketing automation without any complications.
The whole plugin UI is built to ensure you do not lose focus when carrying out any activity, such as managing leads, preparing email campaigns, or setting up automation workflows.
Plus, it has a special integration with WPFunnels where you can plan the funnel pages and automation flows in a single visual canvas.
4. How does Mail Mint compare to other similar solutions?
Even though it is quite a new plugin, Mail Mint has every feature you need to collect and manage leads, run email campaigns, and set up automation flows.
When comparing it to other tools, we respect all the great tools out there. However, when using Mail Mint, you will notice that it eliminates the cluttered nature, which most email automation tools have, and doesn’t require much documentation to be able to use the tool right from the start.
The main focus here is the ease of use. Of course, you will find similar features in most email marketing automation tools. But what Mail Mint does is, makes the whole process more clear and more concise.
Its visual integration with WPFunnels is a feature that never existed till now. The ability to plan and launch a functional funnel journey, along with email automation flows, on the same visual canvas is something you won’t find in any other tool (whether in or out of the WordPress ecosystem). So besides making it super easy for funnel creators, Mail Mint is creating a new era for crafting funnels in general.
5. How many contacts can I store?
There is no limit. You may store as many contacts as you want.
6. How can I import my existing contacts list?
You may import your contacts manually (one by one), or you may use a CSV file to bulk upload your contacts. You may also paste raw data in the right format to import contacts.
To import WordPress users and WooCommerce customers, you will find a 3-click option to import the users and customers into the Mail Mint contacts list.
7. How many email campaigns can I run?
You may run as many email campaigns as you want.
8. How are the emails sent?
Mail Mint will use the default SMTP that you have set up for your WordPress site to send emails. We do not provide delivery service of our own.
9. Is Mail Mint GDPR compliant?
Yes, you will get all the necessary features to meet GDPR compliances, such as double opt-in email, email preference, unsubscribe link, anonymizing IP, and the option to request the removal of data.
10. Where are the contacts stored? Is it self-hosted?
All contacts are stored in your WordPress database, i.e., yes, it is 100% self-hosted. We do not have access to your contacts and contact details.
11. How can I use Mail Mint with WooCommerce?
You may import WooCommerce customers as contacts in just a few clicks.
Then you may set up automation workflows based on triggers in your WooCommerce store such as order placed, the order failed, target status changed, first order placed, etc.
12. How do I collect leads?
Mail Mint has its own form builder, which you may use to design custom forms and use anywhere on your website to collect leads.
13. How can I customize my emails?
You may import our beautiful email templates or create one from scratch.
And you will have access to our advanced email builder that will help you design your email body easily using drag and drop blocks.
Plus, you will have full control over the design and typography of your emails.
14. Can I use dynamic, personalized contact details in my email?
Yes, you may use any customer’s data in your email body (such as name, company name, etc.) to make it more personalized.
15. Do you have integration with any form builder?
Right now, we have integration with Gravity forms, and we are planning to integrate with more very soon.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Effortless Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels – Mail Mint” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Effortless Email Marketing Automation for Your Funnels – Mail Mint” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- New: Action-Based Conditions in Email Automation (Pro)
- New: Fluent Form Integration with Mail Mint (Pro)
- Fix: Form builder – Popup form did not hide when it was set not to be hidden within given days
- Fix: Form entries were unchanged for deleted contacts
- Fix: Address bar saving issue in settings
- Fix: Design issue with Blocksy Theme
- Fix: Multiple Post Block not working in email builder
- Fix: Multiple Product Block not working in email builder
- Fix: Custom Blocks data conflicting issue when dropped in between two email blocks
- Fix: Hide Form Functionality
- Fix: Sorting Feature on Lists and Tags Listing Pages
- Fix: Delay in Form Cross Button on Desktop
- Fix: Mismatched Records for Existing Contacts Update During Contact Import for WooCommerce
- Fix: Child rows were not getting deleted after deleting a campaign
- Fix: Indexing Issue in Database Schema
- Fix: Added Default Option to Custom Field Dropdown for Data Saving
- Fix: Email Open/Click Tracking URL Using get_site_url()
- Fix: User Deletion Issue from WP User List
- Fix: Contact Import Issue Without Header Row
- Fix: Cookie Setting Issue on Campaign/Automation Email Sequence
- Fix: Custom Field Issue with Dropdown/Checkbox Field Type
- Fix: Version Compatibility with Free and Pro
- Fix: Automation Analytics issue
- New: reCAPTCHA Support On Custom Lead Form
- Enhancement: Compatibility with WP version 6.2
- New: Custom Field In Dynamic Segmentation (Pro)
- New: Automation Editor Zoom In/Out Functionality
- New: Woocommerce Trigger – Specific Product Purchased (Pro)
- Fix: Removed the Image tag shown in the Email
- Fix: Compatibility issue with WPFunnels (Pro)
- New: Mailchimp Contact Import
- New: OpenAI Integration (Pro)
- Fix: Contact filters were not showing when refreshed
- Fix: “+Add List” Button loading issue in individual contact
- Fix: “+Add Tag” Button loading issue in individual contact
- Enhancement: Default Dashboard Analytics filter changed to “All”
- New: Post Block In Drag & Drop Email Builder
- New: Product Block In Drag & Drop Email Builder
- Fix: Blank Email Sent From Automation
- Enhancement: Custom Contact Field Is Shown While Importing CSV File
- New: Automation Recipe for WordPress, WooCommerce (Pro) & EDD (Pro)
- Fix: Form Field showing Form ID on frontend
- Fix: Hidden checkbox in checkout
- Enhancement: Step Validation Message For Automation Triggers
- Fix: Issue with Email builder dynamic tag overflow in text block.
- Fix: Issue while redirecting to any specific page after submitting forms.
- Fix: Warning while updating contact info.
- New: Placeholder for Email Builder.
- New: Option to Delete Plugin Database.
- Fix: Issue with Hero section in Preview image.
- Tweak: Placeholder removed for Classic Editor.
- New: Contact revenue summary in EDD order detail page.
- New: Edd contact import.
- Fix: Bug on Automation Update.
- New: 3 New Form Templates.
- Fix: Missing required field validation for campaigns.
- Fix: Bug on adding tag and list on the contact details page.
- New: Classic Editor support for email builder.
- New: Appsero integration.
- New: 3 New Email Templates.
- Enhancement: Add nonce on a form submission from frontend
- Fix: Issue with Preference and Unsubscribe links on campaigns
- New: Automation Action – “Add to List”.
- New: Automation Action – “Assign Tag”.
- Tweak: PIPE support on dynamic tags for test emails.
- Fix: Issue with deleting the draft campaign.
- Initial Release