See what’s going on on your website in real time. See who’s browsing which pages, information about his country, city, device. This is a great way how to see how your website is being used by the users.
See most recent visits on a map, most popular pages, visits from search engines and where your visitors came from. In this version, data are stored in the cloud, and script is loaded asynchronously, so there is no performance impact on your website.
If you’re using static plugins like WP Slimstat, this plugin will give you completely different real time experience.
The ExtraWatch team does not provide support for the plugin on the WordPress.org forums.
Please use ExtraWatch support.
Monitor User activity
- check who’s browsing your website in real time, export visitors of your website in CSV format, see bots and spiders
- traffic sources with graphs (google, facebook, twitter, instagram, youtube, linkedin)
- displays visitor’s mouse clicks, you can see most popular areas of your website
- allows you to watch visits on a map in real time
- unique visitors, page load stats
- see which pages are visited from google and other search engines
- most popular pages for selected day
- where most of the visits came from
For more information and demos please visit: https://www.extrawatch.com/demos
Check installation video:
Installation of ExtraWatch into WordPress:
Click Plugins -> “Add New”
Find plugin “ExtraWatch”
Click “Install Now”, then “Activate”
New menu item “ExtraWatch” will appear
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“ExtraWatch (Live Stats, Realtime tracking, Visits on a map and more)” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
4.0.51 – added installation video
4.0.49 – visitors listing traffic sources (google, facebook, twitter, etc.), possibility to ignore own IP
4.0.48 – click heatmap
4.0.44 – automatic login, displaying bot notifications, playing click sound on each new visit
4.0.43 – added bots section, export as CSV, table with stats
4.0.32 – initial release