WP EasyCart is a powerful FREE WordPress eCommerce store & WordPress Shopping Cart plugin that installs into new or existing websites.
Get a fast WordPress eCommerce shopping cart store within minutes! Sell retail products, subscriptions, digital downloadable goods, gift cards, donations, services and more!
EasyCart is a full Stripe cart, Square cart, and PayPal cart in one! Use Stripe payments to sell subscription and recurring billing products as well as offer Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay.
Sell your products on social media with our Facebook and Instagram premium extension. WP EasyCart makes it easy to sell on Facebook and Instagram with your WordPress cart.
WP EasyCart offers 30+ payment solutions that are SCA compliant (Stripe, Square, and PayPal Express) as well as GDPR compliant options. International ecommerce cart is no problem for EasyCart.
ecommerce shopping cart editions
WP EasyCart comes in 3 different shopping cart editions to cover every online store need.
FREE eCommerce Edition – Unlimited Products, Unlimited Orders, and sell with PayPal Express, Square, and Stripe.
Professional eCommerce Edition – No Fees, 30+ Additional Payment Gateways, Live Shipping Calculators, Coupons, Promotions, Order Editing, Digital Wallet Payments (Apple Pay & Google Pay), Subscription products, and More!
Premium eCommerce Edition – Everything in the Professional Edition plus apps for Desktop, Tablet, iPhone, and Android plus 10+ Premium Extensions! Facebook & Instragram, ShipStation, Stamps.com, Quickbooks for Desktops, MailChimp, and others!
- WP EasyCart website
- What’s in the Professional Edition?
- What’s in the Premium Edition?
- Online eCommerce Demos and Themes
- Need Online Support?
- Compare eCommerce Editions
- Compare Competition Shopping Carts
ecommerce store for every theme
The WordPress Shopping Cart plugin will automatically create 3 new pages in WordPress for the store, cart and account. Customize with all our basic design features, utilize multi-currency & multi-language features, even add one of our dozen widgets to a sidebar to help you start selling your products.
WP EasyCart is a full Stripe cart, Square cart, and PayPal cart in one system. The shopping cart allows you to utilize Stripe, Square, and PayPal payments all in one cart.
Go FREE or Go PRO/Premium
WP EasyCart is a FREE eCommerce plugin that lets you sell unlimited products, manage orders, create basic shipping & taxes, and collect payments using PayPal Express as well Square or Stripe within your cart!
Upgrade to the Professional or Premium shopping cart and unlock order editing, subscriptions, recurring payments, membership content, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, 30+ additional payment processors, coupons, promotions and other awesome features.
With the Premium edition cart, you get all the great features of a Professional edition, plus access to 10+ extensions.
* Facebook & Instragram Feed
* Quickbooks for Desktops
* Groupon importer
* And many more…
Premium edition users can also use our external apps for PC/Mac computers, iPad/Android tablets, and iPhone/Android phones. Not only can you sell with mobile ecommerce, but you can manage your store on mobile devices.
Compare all shopping cart store editions: Compare Shopping Cart Editions
WP EasyCart’s FREE shopping cart edition comes with PayPal Express, Square, and Stripe to collect payment from nearly any country in the world securely and quickly.
The Professional & Premium editions come with 30+ live payment processors such as Square, Stripe, Authorize.net, FirstData, Payment Express, PayPal Pro, Intuit, and many others.
Professional & Premium users can use the Stripe payment system’s extensive payment system which offers subscriptions, Digital Wallet Payments, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Microsoft Pay, and some of the best fraud protection tools in the industry.
Unlock ALL the payment gateways we offer in either of these popular editions. View a complete list of all free and paid edition payment gateways: View All Payment Gateways Here
Shipping & Taxes
WP EasyCart’s FREE shopping cart edition comes with extensive table rate shipping for price, weight, quantity and percentage based systems. Setup standard taxes based on states/provinces & countries.
The Professional & Premium shopping cart editions include all our live shipping integrations with USPS, UPS, FedEx, DHL, Canada Post, and Australia Post. For taxes, you can utilize TaxCloud API for accurate city by city tax rates.
Compare all shopping cart store editions: Compare Shopping Cart Editions
WP EasyCart’s FREE shopping cart edition lets you manage orders from within WordPress. Print sales receipts & packaging slips, add shipping notes, email customers, and view order information in one easy location.
The Professional & Premium shopping cart editions allow you to edit line items, add new line items, and edit all the customers order data for a complete business solution.
Compare all shopping cart store editions: Compare Shopping Cart Editions
All EasyCart eCommerce plugins come with SEO editing for every product, menu and category you create to help selling your goods. Social sharing also lets your visitors immediately link to products that you sell.
With the Professional & Premium editions, you unlock all the eCommerce marketing options available in EasyCart; including coupons, promotions, gift cards, and abandoned cart systems.
Connect your store with Facebook and Instagram with our Premium extension. Manage feed info and automatically push latest stock and product information to Facebook and Instagram hourly, daily, or weekly.
Compare all shopping cart store editions: Compare Shopping Cart Editions
How to get started with the eCommerce plugin?
Simply install the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin, activate, and walk through the settings to get your cart up and running.. Configure your cart to use PayPal Express, Square, or Stripe for a quick and easy way to get your eCommerce platform running and sell your items quickly.
Unlock your WordPress shopping cart when you are ready with more powerful features by visting WP EasyCart.
Compare all shopping cart store editions: Compare Shopping Cart Editions
We have a full eCommerce support center at WP EasyCart including an online users manual, video tutorials, and community forums.
Watch our Installation Video
Our popular eCommerce shopping cart videos series:
- Video 1: Installing WP EasyCart
- Video 2: Install 14 day PRO trial!
- Video 3: Creating your First Product
- Video 4: Creating a Product Option
- Video 5: Creating Product Categories
- Video 6: Basic Design Customization
- Video 7: Setting up Payment Gateway
- Video 8: Setting up Taxes
- Video 9: Setting up Shipping
- Video 10: Testing and Launching your Site
More videos can be found in our Video Library!
واحد: هي پلگ ان 1 بلاڪ مهيا ڪري ٿو.
- WP EasyCart
Install a full WordPress Shopping Cart & eCommerce plugin in less than 5 minutes! Harness the most powerful Stripe cart, Square cart, & PayPal cart for WordPress in a few easy steps!
Install and Activate the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin. Just log into your wordpress admin, visit plugins -> add new and search for ‘EasyCart’.
Once you Install and Activate, we recommend you walk through our simple 5 step wizard to setup the intial pages, payment, taxes, and shipping. It only takes 1 minute and you can always change these settings via the WP EasyCart -> settings page.
Start adding your store products using the products menu!
Watch our Installation Video
Popular eCommerce shopping cart installation videos
- Video 1: Installing WP EasyCart
- Video 2: Install 14 day PRO trial!
- Video 3: Creating your First Product
- Video 4: Creating a Product Option
- Video 5: Creating Product Categories
- Video 6: Basic Design Customization
- Video 7: Setting up Payment Gateway
- Video 8: Setting up Taxes
- Video 9: Setting up Shipping
- Video 10: Testing and Launching your Site
More videos can be found in our Video Library!
Users will love our full online documentation and free resources include online help documentation, full video tutorial library, and a community forum and knowledge base. Premium and Professional users will love the extra suppor they purchase with a license and one-on-one technical support with our 5 star tech team. JUST READ OUR REVIEWS!
Where can I get documentation or shopping cart demos?
We offer a full service website with online documentation, video tutorials, community support forums as well as demonstration sites running our various templates at WP EasyCart .
Can I use your eCommerce software to display, but not sell products?
Absolutely! If you do not need to sell anything, but would like to leverage our software to display products, please feel free to do just that! You can just put the store into catalog mode and it removes the ability to add to cart the products.
Can I sell my products on Facebook & Instagram?
Yes! With our Premium edition, you can use our Facebook & Instagram feed to publish your products into a Facebook Catalog. This lets you setup a catalog of products on Facebook, create compelling carousal ads across social media, and more!
What are the PRO and Premium eCommerce Versions?
The FREE version comes right here on WordPress and offers limited features for you including the abiliyt to have a PayPal cart, Square cart, Stripe cart, manual payments, unlimited products, product variations, order management, and so much more. Features such as coupons, live shipping rates, promotions, order editing, 30+ gateways, live shipping carriers, and many more are not included in the FREE version. Upgrading to Professional or Premium will unlock ALL core features and gets you updates and support for a year. Upgrading to Premium will get you everything in Professional cart plus access to our 10+ extensions and iPad, Android, and Desktop applications.
What extensions are in your Premium Edition?
Facebook & Instagram allows you to sell across social media. Quickbooks offers automated syncing down to your desktop quickbooks version. ShipStation offers order syncing for easy shipping management, labels, and email tracking. Stamps.com allows buying and paying for postage. Groupon, extra tabs, mandrill and mailchimp email, optimal logistics, affiliate WP Rates, and Bluecheck offer a variety of third party integration extensions that you get as part of our premium edition. Visit our website for full Premium benefits, including our mobile apps and push notification systems.
How does an eCommerce license work with your software?
The FREE plugin is the full WordPress eCommerce shopping cart software version; however, the PRO and administrative software that is downloaded from our website is licensed software. The PRO software will add all core features and the Premium version will allow access to our administrative software, apps, and extensions. You may continue to run the FREE WordPress plugin, but must purchase a license to use our PRO or administrative software.
Each license is good for one website URL or WordPress installation. You may transfer a license from a development environment to a production environment at any time; it is your license once you purchase one.
Licensing gives you features such as coupons, promotions, live shipping rate calculators and more. Plus you will receive support from our staff individually rather than through our community open support systems. For more information on licensing, you can view our website.
Do I have to pay monthly?
No, there are no monthly fees to pay with EasyCart. WP EasyCart allows you to utilize the plugin on one WordPress website for 12 months with upgrades and support. The Free edition has 2% EasyCart fees per transaction. The professional/premium edition have 0% EasyCart fees per transaction. *Normal payment processing fees always apply.
Will it work in my Theme?
Yes! EasyCart works on 3 WordPress pages, which are automatically created on installation. Our installer walks you through the steps quickly and if you have any theme issues, your theme developer or our staff can assist.
What Ecommerce payment gateways do you have?
We offer over 30 different gateways. Popular ones include Square, SquareUp, PayPal Standard, PayPal Pro, PayPal Payflow, Authorize.net, Stripe.com, FirstData, eWay, Payment Express, Sagepay, 2Checkout, Dwolla, Nets Nexaxept, Payfort, Realex, Redsys, Skrill, beanstream, braintree, Chronopay, Virtual merchant, Geomerchant, intuit, MIGS, Moneris Canada, Moneris US, NMI, Payline, Paypoint, Secure Pay, WorldPay and others. Check our documentation for a full up to date listing.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Shopping Cart & eCommerce Store” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Bug Fix – No quantity tracking was causing issues.
- Bug Fix – Reverted PHPMailer to V5 from V5.5 to fix php issues with 5.5.
- New Feature – If using catalog mode, enable vacation mode messaging (if that is your intent of using catalog mode).
- Bug Fix – Switching subscriptions from EasyCart bug.
- Bug Fix – Intuit connection issues bug.
- Bug Fix – Possible issue with Square payments form, depending on server setup.
- Bug Fix – Product export feature, some servers cannot handle 500 at a time blocks. Added option to set your own block size, defualt is 500.
- Bug Fix – Product importer, escaping specific characters issue.
- Bug Fix – UPS success messages added on connection.
- Bug Fix – UPS diagnostics problem with new connection method.
- Bug Fix – UPS, needed a way to disconnect.
- Bug Fix – Shortcode error with menu system in EasyCart (old shortcode editor).
- Bug Fix – Recaptcha with subscriptions fixed.
- Bug Fix – Stripe V1 method with subscriptions and tax fixed.
- Bug Fix – Intuit payments issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscriptions, fix in admin to switch from one subscription to another.
- Bug Fix – Square, PayPal, and Stripe, preventing checkout with invalid country (wallet payments mostly).
- Bug Fix – Flex fees added to reports and report exports.
- Bug Fix – Flex fees added to order export.
- Bug Fix – PHP Mailer class updated to latest version.
- Bug Fix – Amazon Payments, if missing data prevent error on checkout page.
- Bug Fix – Flexfee not rounding correctly when inserting to the database.
- Bug Fix – GA4 remove from cart issue.
- Bug Fix – Store restriction saving issue fixed.
- Feature – Custom price labels for products. These allow you to add a price label next to a price or replace the price. Choose any combination of product list, product details, and cart.
- Feature – Google Analytics 4 (GA4) can now be used with either standard implementation or Tags Manager.
- Feature – Option to switch off the checkout button on product add to cart. You will still have a message above the product list with this enabled.
- Feature – Option to allow add to cart from product list to go straight into the cart.
- Feature – Move short description below add to cart on product details view.
- Improvement – Remove from cart icon switched for remove text on mobile.
- Improvement – Flipped shipping to top on order details to reflect more important information for a customer.
- Improvement – Mobile remove button uses a text label to make it more obvious how to delete a product from the cart.
- Improvement – Brand added to google GA4 cart.
- Improvement – Coupon added to google GA4 cart.
- Improvement – A subtle loader was added to total and shipping when shipping method is changed.
- Bug Fix – oAuth connection for UPS, refresh token issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – UPS switched to new connection method. Now connect to your UPS account with a single click and begin getting live rates.
- Bug Fix – og:image tag fix for product images.
- Bug Fix – Filter issues in admin for specific panels.
- Bug Fix – USPS added Ground Advantage.
- Patch – From 5.5.3 – Fix for large order sets in the admin impacted other list areas. Fix applied to work with both.
- Feature – Complex category filters, options for initial view (open/close).
- Feature – Complex category filters, choose to and/or between groups to control your filter style.
- Feature – Added a loading symbol on click in checkout (cart, checkout details, shipping).
- Feature – If you have fedex, ups, or usps as the shipping carrier, tracking numbers will automatically link to that carrier.
- Bug Fix – HTML swatch variants now show selected label, the same as the image swatches.
- Bug Fix – Weekly reports bug resolved.
- Bug Fix – Sort by order ID in admin with large datasets bug resolved.
- Bug Fix – Can assign the order as a guest, rather than a specific user.
- Bug Fix – Parent variants with all child variants disabled will no longer show as an option.
- Bug Fix – Category links display bug resolved.
- Patch from 5.5.1 to fix admin search feature.
- Patch from 5.4.11 to fix delayed addition of necessary user capabilities to access the cart admin.
- New Feature – Custom user role and capabilties to allow for a store manager user type.
- Bug Fix – Square orders with flex-fees now working.
- Bug Fix – Multiple flex-fees with paypal buttons fixed.
- Bug Fix – Complex category filters, if no sub-categories in list it does not show that group.
- Bug Fix – iDeal and other redirect based payment methods fixed to prevent timing errors.
- Patch from 5.4.9 – Order print receipt and packing slip issue with nonce verification string.
- New Feature – Flex Fees to add any fee type to your system based on location or product category. This includes price or percentage fees with a minimum and a maximum as well as a custom label.
- New Feature – Product level restrict shipping to a custom shipping zone.
- New Feature – Complex category filters. Build grouped category filters for your store sidebar.
- Improvement – Cart menu can apply to the menu itself OR the theme menu location, making this feature a bit more flexible.
- Bug Fix – Disabling a variant now correctly hides the specific variation on the add to cart side.
- Bug Fix – PayPal with tips was not working.
- Bug Fix – Category sort was incorrect in many places, added indents for better usability.
- Bug Fix – AWS SDK update to be compatible with higher versions of PHP.
- New Feature – WP EasyCart admin dashboard, export report feature includes a tax report option.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing was showing pricing for option sets.
- Bug Fix – HTML swatch was not switching option item images when using the first modifier.
- Bug Fix – HTML swatch color was not changing on modifiers to indicate selected vs unselected.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing, show for all user roles was not showing up as selected on load in the product admin.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing, show for all user roles was causing a cart error in some cases.
- Bug Fix – Square locations were not pulling properly.
- Bug Fix – Social medical link images were not always showing up.
- Bug Fix – Duplicate variant issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – File upload links were incorrect from the file upload option type in the admin.
- Bug Fix – Membership areas with product requirements were having issues with other combo box values causing unexpected problems.
- Bug Fix – User email validation in the admin was not working properly with capital letters.
- Bug Fix – Stripe payment intent updates limited to changes only.
- Bug Fix – Language fixed for a random Stripe popup to translate properly.
- Improvements – Additional hooks added to the admin side for third party integrations.
- Bug Fix – Stripe webhook adds order id to the payment intent description if an order is added.
- Bug Fix – iDeal orders handled in cases where customer does not return to your store immediately.
- Bug Fix – Warning fix for add to cart with options.
- Bug Fix – Subscription renewals had incorrect payment gateway in some cases, causing refunds to not work from EasyCart.
- Bug Fix – Modifier download override, once set was not working to remove value for downloads.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions with custom price label were not displaying on the checkout form.
- Bug Fix – Duplicating basic options were missing price override value to be incorrect, causing problems if switched to a modifier.
- Bug Fix – Modifiers were not adding new products to the cart, causing multiple of the same product to not add properly.
- Bug Fix – Order status changes in quick edit messing up order list.
- Bug Fix – Some new payment methods for Stripe are losing the id necessary to refund from the WP EasyCart.
- New Feature – QR code included when editing a product, click to expand and download to use however you want.
- Improvement – Subscriptions that only allow a single purchase show message to user about past purchase if they try to purchase a second time.
- Improvement – Payment statuses attached to order statuses now display in the order details and update dynamically on the page.
- Improvement – TaxCloud improved to validate address much less often.
- Improvement – Passing additional info to the order for pricing adjustments to align better with front-end.
- Bug Fix – Stripe when email address not included bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Security issue resolved.
- Patched to 5.4.2 to resolve issues with new stripe payment system in cases of very specific setups.
- New Feature – Stripe payments, MAJOR update to the payment flow. Now uses Stripe payments api instead of card to allow far more payment types.
- New Feature – Stripe payments now allows you to choose a theme and layout for your payment page.
- New Feature – Stripe payments includes the following payment methods: Affirm, Afterpay, Alipay, BECS, Blik, EPS, FPX, Giropay, Grabpay, Klarna, Link, P24, Paynow, Promptpay, and WeChat Pay. Each method depends on your bussiness location and currency, your stripe account settings, and your customer’s location.
- New Feature – Subscriptions support both basic option sets and modifiers.
- New Feature – Subscriptions now support price changes for options.
- New Feature – Subscriptions support shipping methods, when enabled globally and locally on the product.
- New Feature – Subscriptions support shipping charges recurring or one-time on first purchase.
- New Feature – Pricing range on products, if only low entered will display “as low as $x.xx”.
- New Feature – Export format now available for Stamps to import to their system manually for printing in bulk.
- New Feature – Additional options section added for the packing slip, which is now mostly customizable with on/off toggles.
- New Feature – On mobile, tabs become a simple drop down on products details, which should make this more mobile friendly.
- Improvement – Subscription duration for products upgraded to help simplify setup.
- Bug Fix – Swatch modifiers now can combine html and image swatch types.
- Bug Fix – Swatch modifier text update issue fixed on click.
- Bug Fix – Admin apps with php8 issue resolved.
- Bug Fix – Google Ads code updated to support more sites.
- Bug Fix – Square product sync upgrade.
- Bug Fix – TaxCloud subscriptions bug resolved.
- Bug Fix – Square modifiers were not passing to the receipt.
- Bug Fix – USPS commercial rates were not being used when applicable.
- Bug Fix – Promotions with php8 had a bug that is now resolved on the management side.
- Bug Fix – Promotions had some notices though could show up in some cases.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions issue resolved.
- New Feature – PRO now includes a TaxJar integration. Set up and start calculating taxes and sending orders to your TaxJar account automatically.
- New Feature – Inventory panel now allows for quick stock adjustments.
- Bug Fix – Intuit Payments could have a JS timing issue in some cases, fixed to prevent this error.
- Bug Fix – Order customer notes missing line breaks.
- Bug Fix – Checkout button in banner message needed css adjustments.
- Bug Fix – EasyCart apps send email receipt had a language bug missing text from that email.
- New Feature – Enable quantity boxes on the product list for add to cart buttons.
- Bug Fix – Varation validation limited to 1k items to prevent lock up with huge variation combinations.
- Bug Fix – Pagination for variations added to prevent huge screen loads with large combinations.
- Bug Fix – Elementor update from previous version meant some options for the product detail defaults were not applying. This has been corrected.
- New Feature – Google Analytics GA4 now available in PRO and Premium.
- New Feature – New sort added, oldest first.
- New Feature – Product option that forces the user to only enter their billing address as a shipping address.
- New Feature – Global option that only collects the billing address as both billing and shipping.
- Bug Fix – Moved some admin inline js to a js file to prevent theme conflicts.
- Bug Fix – Data validation improved for variants to prevent data errors.
- Bug Fix – Using the add to cart with query variable prevents adding an item that requires options to be selected and instead redirects to the product.
- Bug Fix – PayPal with custom option label fixed.
- Bug Fix – Packing slip was missing modifiers when using both basic options and modifiers.
- Bug Fix – Elementor product details was not applying all options.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscribers were auto-adding even when subscribing was not selected.
- Bug Fix – Add to cart message css updated to get the two messages to look similar.
- Bug Fix – Modifier images swatch that is initially selected not adding to the cart.
- Bug Fix – Admin side allowed multiple initially selected items for types of modifiers that should not allow it.
- Bug Fix – Admin side when option items added to basic option sets we were not adding variants to list on product display.
- Bug Fix – Duplicate cart minimum notices showing on dynamic cart loading.
- Bug Fix – Exporting order list is missing refund value.
- Bug Fix – Exporting report missing advanced option values.
- Bug Fix – Initial price flashes incorrect on bottom.
- Bug Fix – 404 error bug with missing post id fixed.
- Bug Fix – Shopify importer doesn’t work with new users, removed from system.
- Bug Fix – Deleting user role was not cleaning up the user role access table.
- Bug Fix – Issue with live shipping rates with no rates available on php8 resolved.
- Bug Fix – Email template, account order details, and more fixed to work with the custom price adjustment label.
- Improvement – Diagnostics now allows you to trim the logging tables to fix size issues.
- Bug Fix – Conditional logic bug correction from latest major upgrade.
- Bug Fix – Conditional logic pricing can cause load to flash from one price to another, fixed to be consistent with intitial value.
- Bug Fix – Changing of the grid type fixed to be compatible with the shortcode feature that was added.
- Bug Fix – Modifier list info now shows the name instead of label.
- Bug Fix – Conditional logic fixed where options should be initially hidden and stops the flashing bug on load.
- Bug Fix – Bad option data caused variants to show when they shouldn’t.
- Bug Fix – Bad option data caused quantity tracking issues in some cases.
- Bug Fix – When creating a new modifier it will now show in the conditional logic box.
- Bug Fix – When using a comma decimal character, fixed NaN bug on load of product details.
- Bug Fix – Fixed the delete category to product connections bug on square sync when connections are to WP EasyCart only items.
- Bug Fix – Fixed the delete modifier to product connections bug on square sync when connections are to WP EasyCart only items.
- Bug Fix – Quick edit shouldn’t be allowed when Square sync is enabled due to overwriting on sync.
- Improvement – Order display of option items improved to show a label/value set on each line.
- Improvement – Square badge added to products, categories, and option sets that are connected to Square.
- Bug Fix – Categories with items set to not show on main store page were missing due to a conflict with the Elementor system. This is now resolved.
- Bug Fix – Variation SKU and Price adjustments, when mixed with combinations that are not set, can cause the wrong value to show.
- Bug Fix – PHP8 fix for admin updates in a few small areas, including categories.
- Major Upgrade – Square importing and syncing now available. Keep inventory and stock up to date from your Square account.
- New Feature – Categories can be enabled/disabled.
- New Feature – Product shortcode allow order by pricing.
- New Feature – Order receipt link includes guest link code so that clicking link now gives immediate access from the email.
- New Feature – Basic options (variants) allow for custom sku and pricing for each combination.
- New Feature – Basic option managment simplified in PRO for easier variant management.
- New Feature – Basic and advanced options are both now allowed on a product and are listed as basic option sets, variants, and advanced option modifiers.
- New Feature – Sidebar for your store now available and includes category and option selections.
- New Feature – Option items allow you to enable a custom pricing label including no text for your pricing label.
- New Feature – Remove text notifications advertisements from the admin by disabling in the additional settings.
- New Feature – If an order has option items that disable downloads, admin can now enable downloads at the order line item.
- New Feature – Square now has image sets and option item images and WP EasyCart imports them accordingly.
- New Feature – Sidebar can include a search bar for your store.
- New Feature – Elementor store sidebar can include a search bar.
- New Feature – Set the default sort position to organize products without update each page. Customization by page is also available.
- Bug Fix – Avada theme compatibility.
- Bug Fix – PayPal payments pro small bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Square items with no location fix.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing with show to all user groups fixed.
- Bug Fix – Product import with conditional logic bug fix.
- Bug Fix – B2B pricing with price point filters bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Square importing products with variable pricing do not activate.
- Bug Fix – PHP8 bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Option images on product duplication bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Square import / sync description line return issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – Square import / sync variants and modifiers now both pull into the system.
- Bug Fix – Square import / sync categories issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – Square import / sync option system bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Ordering with Square payment gateway now removes items from inventory on your Square POS.
- Bug Fix – Purchasing an out of stock item correctly handles the situation now with Square payments.
- Bug Fix – Intuit does not allow incorrect country codes and we now prevent users from free input text for countries.
- New Feature – Compatibility update for WP 6.
- New Feature – Square inventory sync available on the cart importer.
- New Feature – Automate square inventory sync in the Square setup.
- New Feature – Square inventory subtracted on sucessful payment.
- Bug Fix – Amazon pay country code variable typo.
- Bug Fix – Terms agreement and square bug.
- New Feature – Export/Import B2B Pricing for product list.
- Bug Fix – Expiration date formatting fixed in cases where there was an issue.
- Bug Fix – VAT by country, plus business, plus logged in had an error.
- Bug Fix – Square payments and manual payments were not working together.
- Bug Fix – Volume pricing with currency formatting non decimal for seperator fix.
- Bug Fix – Role pricing formatting fix.
- Bug Fix – Gutenberg store by category block search issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – Cart widget display and content update fixed.
- Upgrade – SqaureUp payments integration upgraded to latest API.
- Bug Fix – Shipping calculation fix with handling rate and excluded shipping products.
- Bug Fix – Conditional logic reset issue with radio items.
- Bug Fix – Option item quantity update improved to save more easily.
- Bug Fix – Theme specific issues with page options restoring for store page(s).
- Bug Fix – Unlimited images with URL as the first image broken on the details page.
- Bug Fix – PayPal confirmation page redirect failed with some permalinks types.
- Bug Fix – Diagnostics page failed with a very specific setup.
- Bug Fix – Dashicon for adding new images seemed to be missing on some installs, switched to a more common dash icon for compatibility.
- Bug Fix – Unlimited images with quickview issue showing all images in the image flip.
- New Feature – Integration with Mailer Lite. Connect products to groups to enable purchase automation.
- New Feature – Integration with ConvertKit. Purchases are imported automatically to automate post sale emails.
- New Feature – Integration with ActiveCampaign. Connect proudcts to lists to enable purchase automation.
- New Feature – Unlimited images now available in PRO!
- New Feature – Add videos within your product details image gallery. This works with self-hosted, YouTube, and Vimeo.
- Bug Fix – Logo on abandoned cart, shipping emailer, and subscriptions fixed.
- Bug Fix – Pricing update at the top of product details enabled again.
- Bug Fix – Swatch sizing feature on advanced options fixed.
- Bug Fix – Donation amount was not changing pricing.
- Bug Fix – Backorder items not showing in product list when quantity is out.
- Bug Fix – Additional shipping option toggle error.
- Bug Fix – If tip applied and customer returns to first cart page, tip was not showing even though order total reflected the tip amount selected.
- Bug Fix – Account activation for users in the cart success message was missing.
- Bug Fix – Login widget fixed, added recaptcha if enabled.
- Bug Fix – Issues with users returning to free from pro with advanced options.
- Bug Fix – Additional security improvements.
- Bug Fix – Product details with some advanced option types bug fixed.
- New Feature – Order history on order creation shows payment method used.
- New Feature – Option swatch sets can set swatch size.
- New Feature – FedEx live rates determine business or residential automatically and enable shipping rate discounts. Must have AVS enabled on your FedEx account.
- New Feature – In cases where database is missing key data, diagnostics will detect and allow you to repair the database.
- Bug Fix – Background add to cart for subscriptions blocked.
- Bug Fix – German language various updates for new installs.
- Bug Fix – Missing ability to use FedEx Ground for B2B sales.
- Bug Fix – Tabs extension update,
- Bug Fix – Removal of featured image fixed for categories, menus, and manufacturers.
- Bug Fix – Missing address line two label.
- Bug Fix – Reports export gateway response coloumn includes all info without line breaks.
- Bug Fix – Stock notification feature fix on the product.
- Bug Fix – Various security updates.
- Bug Fix – Advanced options, swatches type bug fixed.
- Bug Fix – Advanced options, dimensions type bug fixed.
- New Feature – Store shortcode now allows for add to cart in the background (ajax).
- New Feature – Store shortcode can be used with the same product, multiple times on the same page.
- New Feature – Store shortcode can include columns at five different responsive levels to customize any page.
- Bug Fix – Additional email bug fixed.
- Bug Fix – Google Merchant content moved to PRO due to support requirements.
- Bug Fix – Google Adwords content moved to PRO due to support requirements.
- New Feature – Add to cart shortcode allows user to add to cart without leaving or reloading the page.
- New Feature – New setting to enable an extra email field, which will recieve a copy of all order notification emails.
- Bug Fix – ShareASale fix for discounts.
- Bug Fix – Product description with ul and li bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Allowed embedded audio in the product description html.
- New Feature – ShareASale integration for PRO and Premium users. Add your merchant ID in the third party settings to setup.
- New Feature – Stripe wallet payments, hide wallet payments before the payment page.
- Bug Fix – Saving error with country based taxes fixed.
- Bug Fix – Copy button for billing and shipping now includes carriage returns.
- Bug Fix – Re-ordering of advanced options fixed.
- Bug Fix – Stripe V1 settings saving fixed.
- New Feature – Copy billing or shipping address in one click from orders.
- New Feature – AmazonPay feature to turn off button before payment page.
- New Feature – SMS messaging sign up now includes country code box for higher reliability in delivery.
- Upgrade – Intuit payments tokenize cards now implemented to meet Intuit requirements.
- Bug Fix – VAT included + promo using x items to trigger a discount fixed.
- Bug Fix – AmazonPay with faulty setup fixed error out on cart.
- Bug Fix – Price, weight, and quantity based shipping with free local pickup now updates the shipping rate totals live.
- New Feature – Amazon Pay added for PRO users.
- New Feature – Conversion rate added to USPS.
- New Feature – When shipping disabled globally, options and settings disable to let the user know shipping is disabled.
- New Feature – When catalog mode is enabled, notices are shown in the admin to ensure users know they have disabled their cart.
- Bug Fix – Payfast notify url updated.
- Bug Fix – Option item price multiplier of value less than one was not working in the cart.
- Bug Fix – Escaping fix for order export and custom characters in the csv file.
- Bug Fix – Language variables and widgets fixed.
- Bug Fix – No shipping with google pay and Stripe was not working.
- Bug Fix – Email validation on checkout was not stripping spaces, typically happens when copying and pasting.
- Bug Fix – Removed password from user export in the admin.
- Bug Fix – Pass original option item values from original subscription order to future orders.
- Bug Fix – Live shipping with free local pickup, allow users to choose local pickup even when other rates do not apply.
- Bug Fix – VAT with subscriptions and trials was showing incorrectly on initial load.
- Bug Fix – CSS character conversions meant limitations, plus storing line breaks to make updates easier.
- Bug Fix – Preventing large order number errors for users that enter a very large order id in the email settings (limited by MYSQL).
- Bug Fix – Shipping emailer logo issues resolved.
- Bug Fix – Logigng of text message sends now includes send status from the carrier to help troubleshoot spam issues.
- Bug Fix – Customer review escpaing quotes fixed.
- New Feature – Order logs will now be available for future orders and include tracking of all changes with timestamps.
- New Feature – Text notification system available in pro/premium as an upgrade. This allows you to send automated sms notifications to customers.
- Bug Fix – Custom payment gateway was no longer possible, adjusted to allow for developers.
- Bug Fix – VAT rates by country were not saving correctly.
- Bug Fix – Shortcodes in product descriptions were not working with videos or photo galleries.
- Bug Fix – Product custom sorting, expanded to see more of the title.
- Bug Fix – Escaping of characters was incorrectly displayed in product list, quick editor, and exporters.
- Bug Fix – Notice thrown in language when using WPML features.
- Bug Fix – Compatibility need, removed newer programming for elementor that was not needed.
- Bug Fix – PayPal Express final checkout page, added notice to remind shopppers to complete checkout.
- Bug Fix – Fix to prevent embedding of cart and account pages into another website via iFrame.
- New Feature – Elementor Add to Cart Widget added.
- New Feature – New option to hide out of stock products.
- New Feature – Import/Export volume pricing information.
- Bug Fix – Various notices removed from plugin.
- New Feature – Elementor Product Details widget released!
- New Feature – Customize the image fallback for your products, in cases where you do not upload a product image.
- Bug Fix – Language code used on account and cart shortcodes now passed into the dynamic loading function.
- Bug Fix – Unslashing of product title was not working properly.
- Bug Fix – Page restriction for membership content fixed.
- Bug Fix – Product shortcodes for original editor fixed to fall back to correct default columns.
- Bug Fix – Emails from the quick order view working again.
- Bug Fix – Exporting products escaping issues fixed.
- Bug Fix – Maketing tools notices, in some cases, removed.
- Bug Fix – Table rates error (price, weight, quantity, and percentage) implemented during escaping updates.
- Bug Fix – Webhook URLs updated due to WP review and requirements. Please verify your webhook URLs are correct and up to date.
- Bug Fix – Gift Card URL changed due to WP review, updated to direct link to new URL.
- Bug Fix – PayPal Pro processing issue resolved, bug created during WP review.
- Bug Fix – iDeal Users – NOTE: you must be sure your stripe webhook URL is correct and working to process this payment type.
- Bug Fix – Admin side error messages that include html were not being escaped properly.
- Bug Fix – Email header logos – added a link to your store to help email types that were downloading logo on click.
- Bug Fix – Manual product sorting was not saving, issue created during WP review.
- Bug Fix – Product SEO options, deleting featured image was not working.
- Bug Fix – Option item price and weight override to zero was not displaying properly on edit.
- Bug Fix – Shipping methods were not showing default selected due to WP review requirements. Updated to work properly again.
- Bug Fix – Shipping selection where free shipping given at a specific rate was mismatching between selected method and total shown on checkout.
- Bug Fix – Handling rates are removed when free shipping is given, but were not showing consistently between selected method and grand total.
- Bug Fix – Product shortcode using gutenberg editor was defaulting to 4 columns, this has been updated to show as 1 column unless you specific directly (as expected).
- Bug Fix – Shipping selection was not updating dynamically on checkout due to WP review requirements.
- Bug Fix – Inquiry URL not escaping properly, causing issues.
- Bug Fix – Redirects used in shortcodes were not escaping properly, causing issues.
- Bug Fix – Email receipt logo escaping issue fixed.
- Bug Fix – Cart menu feature, forcing cart icon as dashicon to prevent theme conflicts.
- Bug Fix – Admin saving email settings, where emails can be set with alias names, now saving correctly.
- Bug Fix – Various css typos resolved.
- Bug Fix – Various HTML allowed, including option labels, option item names, category short description and a few others.
- Bug Fix – PayPal ordering error fixed for specific cases.
- Bug Fix – Returning items to stock system could cause issues in some cases.
- Bug Fix – Stripe webhook response code was incorrect, although handling correctly.
- Bug Fix – Stripe iDeal, sanitizing array as a string, breaking iDeal checkouts.
- Bug Fix – Advanced file upload fix.
- Bug Fix – Language class stripping out html, updated to allows specific html values.
- Bug Fix – Overall html escaping funciton removed script tag to prevent possible security issues.
- Bug Fix – Admin text input escaping html properly now for specific values that allow html.
- Security Updates – Multiple security updates made to prevent input/output issues in case your administrator account is compromised.
- New Feature – Elementor editor now includes a store block, which includes some new and expanding features!
- New Feature – Update custom post excerpt and featured images to make more compatible with searches within themes.
- New Feature – Option item filters now available with Elementor.
- New Feature – Elementor editor now available with grid and slider product options.
- New Feature – Gutenberg live editor now available, more to come soon!
- New Feature – Search shortcode ec_search, which works with elementor and gutenberg or as a basic shortcode.
- New Feature – Pro users can enable Venmo with PayPal (works with Venmo enabled devices).
- Bug Fix – Download preview icon removed to prevent broken icon for non-image items.
- Bug Fix – Setup Wizard defaulting to kgs for PayPal all users, but should be lbs for many and has been corrected.
- Bug Fix – Gift cards now allow promotions to apply.
- Bug Fix – Cannot purchase gift cards with a gift card.
- Bug Fix – Database repair tool bug fixed.
- Bug Fix – Elementor products widget css fix.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions without contact info fixed for creating new accounts.
- Bug Fix – Live shipping rates with free local pickup fixed to show the correct selected shipping rate on checkout.
- Bug Fix – Social links fixed to be https instead of http.
- Bug Fix – Backwards compatibility for admin_ajax variable, sometimes used in custom development.
- New Hooks – Various new hooks and filters added to help with customization.
- Bug Fix – USPS First Class saving issue
- Bug Fix – USPS First Class international was not selecting properly
- Bug Fix – USPS GXG rate added for international shipments
- Bug Fix – Tips fixed to prevent invalid values
- Bug Fix – User export fixed
- Bug Fix – Stripe + iDeal payments enabled was causing credit card checkout issues
- Bug Fix – VAT included pricing, with changing VAT rates was not calculating properly.
- Bug Fix – Order date added to the print receipt view.
- Bug Fix – Classes added to the checkout and continue shopping buttons to allow developers to target those elements.
- Bug Fix – Order search in the admin, updated to include business names
- Bug Fix – DHL simpleXML issues resolved.
- Bug Fix – Gift card updates fixed.
- Bug Fix – Coupon applied first to a shopping cart, was sometime applying incorrectly to a subscription.
- Bug Fix – JS dynamic aspects fixed possible conflict with other plugins.
- Bug Fix – JS language issues fixed to allow translation across admin.
- Bug Fix – Yoast compatibility issues should be resolved.
- Bug Fix – Stats were missing on the store status page.
- Bug Fix – Manufacturer quick add missing auto-select of newly added manufacturer.
- Bug Fix – Fixed link and format in readme.
- Bug Fix – Setup wizard payments redirecting better.
- Improvement – Added store status and diagnostics to help users understand their version of the store and what is working properly.
- Bug Fix – Stripe on the account page for updating credit cards fixed.
- Bug Fix – Initial setup, wasn’t saving the currency code option off.
- Bug Fix – German language file bug fixed.
- Bug Fix – Coupons and categories on subscriptions – was not verifying the product in a category.
- Bug Fix – Advanced option sets in the quick creator were always saving as required.
- New Feature – Reports can now be filtered by billing and/or shipping country.
- New Feature – Pro version, now allows you to jump to a customer’s order to view as they would view.
- New Feature – Option in shipping settings that allows live shipping override rates to only apply when rates are returned from the live shipper, rather than always showing.
- New Feature – Exporting users gives a customer value, which can be used for Facebook custom audiences.
- Bug Fix – Coupon codes and gift cards now automatically trim spaces, prevents copy and paste errors.
- Bug Fix – Net revenue calculation on reporting fixed in single value view.
- Bug Fix – Cashfree payment gateway live url fixed.
- Bug Fix – USPS url fixed to secure only, required soon by USPS.
- Bug Fix – Gutenberg block editor issues resolved.
- Bug Fix – Recaptcha in cart is now an option, rather than required all the time.
- Bug Fix – Volume pricing auto-updates changes, to prevent user error by requiring clicking of save.
- Bug Fix – Stripe iDeal payments issues resolved, please note you must use the webhook with this feature!
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions calling tax update double, this is fixed.
- Bug Fix – Vat included on subscriptions, pricing display was incorrect.
- Bug Fix – Inquiry product with Google Recaptcha fixed, the redirection is back to the product as it should.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions with shipping addresses fixed for new registration users to make sure the address is filled.
- Bug Fix – Quick fix to resolve issue with recaptcha + login required + checkout from new feature. This bypasses version 5.0.2 as a quick patch.
- New Feature – Products can be filtered in admin by activated / deactivated.
- New Feature – Recaptcha showing on checkout for login and checkout details, if activated.
- New Feature – Bulk approve / deny customer reviews.
- Bug Fix – Reports, filtering by product needed work
- Bug Fix – Shopify, paging through products wasn’t correct.
- Bug Fix – Shopify, missing categories, now has custom collections importing.
- Bug Fix – Gift card link was not working and was visible even on non-approved payment methods in the email receipt, both fixed.
- Bug Fix – Recaptcha programming fixed to prevent bypassing.
- Bug Fix – Shopify importer upgraded to allow more imports done in chunks to prevent timeout issues.
- Bug Fix – Checkout, switching the shipping rate quickly could lead to incorrect billing.
- Bug Fix – Stripe logging missing order id.
- Bug Fix – Google Search Console for product data corrected to prevent several errors.
- Bug Fix – French + German language files include small corrections.
- Bug Fix – Installing trial screen did not have scrolling, some cases could cause issues.
- Bug Fix – Sidebar search double submission should be allowed and wasn’t.
- Bug Fix – Refunding with Braintree fixed.
- New Feature – Brand new admin design and organization. More great design features coming in future v5 updates!
- New Feature – The admin is now multilingual! We offer a professionally translated Spanish version and a DeepL version for DE, DA, FR, and IT! Leverage something like Loco Translate to create your own translation!
- New Feature – Reports! The dashboard is now reports, which allow you to filter dates, data, and compare ranges!
- New Feature – Shopify Importer, import from your Shopify system and save money on fees.
- New Feature – User importer – now import new users from a previous system or for any other reason.
- New Feature – Added CardPointe to the live gateways system.
- New Feature – Added Cashfree payment gateway, third party gateway.
- Bug Fix – Amazon S3 file downloads were timing out in some instances, updated to prevent this issue.
- Bug Fix – iDeal with dynamic cart loading was not working properly.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing products, that were added to the cart, now verify the user is still logged in during checkout.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscription renewal with discount fixed for percentages.
- Bug Fix – Wallet payments fixed when using shipping zones.
- Bug Fix – SMTP fixed if using non-WordPress based email, including PhPMailer when necessary.
- Bug Fix – Beanstream including billing information now.
- Bug Fix – Braintree fixed data and client token errors.
- Bug Fix – Stripe Subscription card updates fixed.
- Bug Fix – Clicking order or download links from emailer, when not logged into store, allows you to login (fixes blank screen error).
- Bug Fix – Added missing update shipping button on mobile and cart payment page.
- Bug Fix – Fixed VAT rate decimal error on email receipt.]
- Bug Fix – Fixed required option error when using basic combos.
- Bug Fix – Fixed Canada tax rounding errors on subsription payment.
- Bug Fix – Conditional logic option sets showing empty values fixed.
- Bug Fix – Filtering products in the admin, save your filters as you click product actions.
- New Feature – Manage Google Merchant Fields within the product for small adjustments.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions, log in failed message missing when cart caching prevention enabled.
- Bug Fix – Conflict with login for pricing options with our Quickbooks extension.
- Bug Fix – Login for pricing was not hiding volume pricing options.
- Bug Fix – Changing VAT rate not saving as a float, cutting off decimals.
- Bug Fix – Inquiry mode, validate email addresses.
- New Feature – Enable tips / gratuity for checkout. Offer default percentages as well as custom tip amounts.
- New Feature – Add custom order statuses. This should help with custom pickup statuses like Pizza Cooking and Ready for Pickup.
- New Feature – Use the bulk action drop down to send out multiple order shipped emails at once.
- New Feature – VAT by country allows for B2B VAT to be enabled/disabled based on country regulations.
- New Feature – Import and update categories using the product importer and a comma separated ID list of categories.
- New Feature – VAT rounding now available in cases where tax is rounded to the nearest five cents, for example.
- Improvement – Quickly switch accounts for PayPal, Stripe, and Square without disconnecting first.
- Improvement – Reviews now store a reviewer name rather than relying on the customer name in their account (only applies if review name showing option is turned on).
- Improvement – Reviews from a logged in user are connected to an account, which can now be changed in the admin.
- Improvement – VAT rate showing during the checkout process.
- Improvement – Stripe subscription length limits were not being validated by the cart on product setup, it now shows an error to prevent problems.
- Improvement – Database validation tool improved with ability to repair databases in cases where the changes fail to happen between versions.
- Bug Fix – Subscription load issue for Stripe when using cart caching feature fixed.
- Bug Fix – Some payment paths could lead to duplicate removal from stock in the admin, if added back and removed again at some point.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard downloads list was not respecting the order status.
- Bug Fix – Product details classic editor, if set to text, reloading would show line break characters by mistake.
- Bug Fix – Quantities for line items are whole integers only, but the admin was allowing you to enter any value.
- Bug Fix – Product duplicate and delete under the product title was no longer working.
- Bug Fix – Fedex with small product sizes now compiles correct box sizes (as close as possible), previously minimum 1 for length, width, and height, creating weird totals in some cases.
- Bug Fix – Gift card images were not sending correctly from the admin.
- Bug Fix – Canada Post response has changed slightly, updated to process correctly.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscriptions with collection of shipping address had issue.
- Bug Fix – Square importer handles timeout and curl errors.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions with default country were not setting the default state/division type.
- Bug Fix – PayPal Express setting for checkout first page missing after update.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard stats upgraded for improved consistency.
- Bug Fix – Setting up quantity tracking for a product wasn’t requiring all options all the time.
- New Feature – Edit a download in the order details and update to a new download item.
- Bug Fix – Fix for download key issue on checkout.
- New Feature – Colorize your EasyCart panel in the design settings, under store colors OR in the top right of the admin from any admin page!
- New Feature – Product level, shipping options, exclude an item frmo shipping calculation, while still collecting shipping data.
- New Feature – Phone can be set to required or not required.
- Improvement – If order has been refunded or partially refunded, order receipts will show the refund total.
- Improvement – Product level, settings boxes now expanded by bar instead of just icon.
- Bug Fix – TaxCloud verify address functionality fixed in some random cases.
- Bug Fix – Using UPS negotiated live rates now working.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard totals adjusted to subtract discounts from totals shown.
- Bug Fix – Shipping live rates with promotional discounts fixed.
- New Feature – Quick edit for products now available in the admin.
- Improvement – Admin item titles link to the details more consistently.
- Improvement – When adding live shipping rates, more information shown on connection issues.
- Improvement – Enabling live shipping types will automatically enable the most common live rate options.
- Bug Fix – Google Captcha with cart cache prevention now working together.
- Bug Fix – Subscription upgrade and downgrade fixed.
- Bug Fix – Resend gift card fixed.
- Bug Fix – Square token improvement to prevent issues.
- Bug Fix – Minimum cart totals with wallet payments or cart caching prevention had issues.
- New Feature – Editing an order, assign or change account assignment for an order.
- Bug Fix – Cart caching prevent feature, various details corrected.
- Bug Fix – Multiple product details on a single page, fix for review pagination
- Bug Fix – Handle email exists error in account registration
- Bug Fix – Subscription issue with cart caching and no customer name fixed
- Bug Fix – Order quick view was not including company name
- Bug Fix – Payment formatting with various gateways fixed when using cart caching feature
- New Feature – BOGO promotions and coupons now available.
- Bug Fix – Issue with checkout and default country and dynamic cart (cache prevention) fixed.
- Bug Fix – Fixed additional Email Encoder plugin compatibility with Stripe and Square.
- Bug Fix – Account shortcode, redirect on failed login improved to current page.
- Bug Fix – Issue with forgot password and dynamic cart (cache prevention) fixed.
- Bug Fix – Issue with subscriptions and dynamic cart (cache prevention) fixed.
- Bug Fix – Issue with SSL and dynamic cart (cache prevention) fixed.
- Bug Fix – Issue with cart editor slide out and dynamic cart (cache prevention) fixed.
- Bug Fix – Stripe Google pay fixed to address data format change.
- Bug Fix – PayPal Express with caching cart prevention fix.
- Bug Fix – USPS First Class Mail has multiple types now available. Select specific USPS First Class Type in your shipping rates area.
- Conflict Fix – Email Encoder plugin with Square and Stripe conflict fixed.
- New Feature – Square processor now inserts orders into your system
- New Feature – Square processor now includes Apple and Google Pay.
- New Feature – Allow dynmic cart and accounts for caching pages and speed increases (optional).
- Bug Fix – SG Optimizer plugin conflict with Stripe payment option resolved.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscriptions with free trial used with various other options fixed.
- Bug Fix – Stripe small payments error now disallows a user from checking out with a bad total.
- Bug Fix – USPS First Class pricing fix for small items.
- Bug Fix – Issue with MIME types and importing products resolved.
- Bug Fix – Various other small issues resovled.
- Bug Fix – Stripe improvements for standard and subscription products
- Bug Fix – USPS updates for minor improvements.
- Bug Fix – Stripe standard possible issues with payment intent.
- Bug Fix – Stripe standard create customer on checkout upgraded.
- Bug Fix – Pricing option saving issue resolved.
- SCA Compatibility – Square + Stripe + PayPal Express are now all SCA ready!
- Responsive Shopping Cart – Mobile cart now transforms the table display into a responsive display.
- Stripe Improvements – Upgraded API.
- Stripe Improvements – major improvements to subscriptions and features including tax, promotions, option item basic pricing adjustments, and much more.
- Stripe Improvements – Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Microsoft Pay (if enabled and setup)
- Stripe Improvements – Dynamic payment submission using latest fraud protection for Stripe.
- SquareUp Improvements – Upgraded API.
- SquareUp Improvements – SCA compatibility upgrade.
- SquareUp Improvements – Upgraded oAuth connection.
- Intuit Improvements – Upgraded connection to prevent failure on some systems.
- Login for Pricing Feature – Login and user level requirements to view pricing as well as custom text per button. Allows for login for pricing type stores. Enable on product level.
- Added Hooks – is_wpec_cart to be used with autopmize feature.
- Language Upgrades – Added new language that was hard coded as well as new language packages.
- Customer Reviews – Upgraded to include pagination, less confusing upon submission, and admin notification by email of new reviews. You can also approve via the product reviews list.
- New Permalink Tools – Included in the store status for troubleshooting and fixing possible permalink errors.
- Categories View Button – Added to the category display in the admin.
- Bug Fix – Default values on text and number inputs now work.
- Bug Fix – Various improvements to the WooCommerce importer.
- Bug Fix – Adding multiple donations now updates appropriately based on total donation added to cart.
- Bug Fix – Square payments invalid card was not showing error.
- Bug Fix – Text was incorrect in the checkout settings
- Bug Fix – Free coupon showing error instead of success.
- Bug Fix – Setup wizard with Canada tax now adding correct values.
- Bug Fix – Saving VAT options, custom vat rate number was not saving.
- Bug Fix – Pagination in the admin lists for EasyCart then searching was causing problems with the display.
- Improvement – Inserting category, checks for existing post and creates one if not to prevent permalink failure.
- Improvement – Category details in admin now have a view on site button for easier access to the category on front end.
- Improvement – WooCommerce importer upgraded to use image direct url, less errors.
- Improvement – Store status now offers tool to repair permalinks for various items in the store, use in case of having issues.
- Improvement – Various hooks and filters added to the product pricing display for upcoming extension release.
- Bug Fix – Duplicating product now duplicates conditional logic
- Bug Fix – Updating plugin now properly attempts to add new language if applicable.
- Bug Fix – Model number validation provides more accurate error message
- Bug Fix – Subscription insertion when creating a subscription product from the product slide out.
- Bug Fix – Conditional login any/all was not displaying correctly on page reload.
- Bug Fix – Missing css on next, previous, first, and last buttons on tables.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard graphs now properly adjusts time to local time, which matches the order display.
- Bug Fix – Left stats in admin now match up with orders by adjusting to local time.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard and left stats now remove discounts and refunds from totals for more accurate statistics.
- Bug Fix – Deleting a product was leaving data in database for option items, properly cleaning up now.
- Bug Fix – Various validation improvements.
- New Hooks – Lots of various hooks and filters added to the cart for easier customization by developers.
- New Feature – New Promotion type discount applies when x number of products in cart.
- New Feature – Recaptcha, if implemented in account settings, applies now to the inquiry product form.
- New Feature – Notification that coupon does not apply to cart items when coupon applied.
- Improvement – In the admin, if a product has unlimited stock quantity, now shows the infinite symbol for clarity.
- Improvement – Now update your email for your license in the registration page/
- Improvement – Email receipt for admin has user’s email as the reply to email address
- Bug Fix – In the admin, editing a user, changing user email address without actually changing it was throwing error.
- New Feature – Stock notification email subscribers now available.
- New Feature – Advanced option conditional logic, make some options appear or hide based on other options (advanced only).
- New Feature – Page restrictions now allows for successful login and access or no access redirects. Create a login, selling page, and content page with this feature.
- Bug Fix – Small recaptcha validation issue
- Bug Fix – Admin was not accepting all email addresses when creating a new user.
- Bug Fix – Max filesize for uploads expanded to use the server settings.
- Bug Fix – Customer uploads were not deleting on removal from the cart.
- Bug Fix – Google data was including zero value even when it shouldn’t show up at all (no reviews).
- Bug Fix – Stripe double click could double submit order if done fast enough.
- Bug Fix – SquareUp Australia version removes postal code due to request from Square.
- Bug Fix – Payfast API change, adjustments made.
- Bug Fix – Quantity within subscriptions plus button fixed.
- Bug Fix – Tax within subscriptions shown prior to submitting payment, updated as address changes.
- Bug Fix – Gutenberg blocks were missing in some cases, updated to show in all cases.
- Bug Fix – Downloads list in admin sorted by order id.
- Bug Fix – Space before search query in admin caused issues
- Improvement – Search in admin now matches more specifically for better, quality search results.
- Improvement – Sign up for newsletter feature may now show on final checkout page.
- New Feature – Facebook and Instagram product feed extension in our premium software coming this week.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscriptions, update credit card information bug fix.
- Bug Fix – Goals in admin were not subtracting discounts from sales total.
- Bug Fix – Some links within the live editor were incorrect.
- Bug Fix – No quantity tracking issue with plus button on details page.
- New Feature – Stock tracking in cart can be set to seconds, minutes, or hours to hold items for a customer during checkout.
- New Feature – Turn on stock tracking in which adding an item to the cart removes the item from stock for a set number of hours.
- New Feature – Set the number of hours to keep items out of stock in the cart. After that expiration time items are available to new customers to purchase again.
- New Feature – Force all pages to SSL secure for your entire site with a single option in the checkout settings. You must have an SSL to use this feature.
- New Feature – Promotions now have the option to give free shipping on a single product, category of products, or manufacturer.
- Bug Fix – Stripe refunding fixed for the connect method.
- Bug Fix – Virtual Merchant possible bug fixed.
- New Feature – Force reset of a user’s password from the admin and the user list bulk actions screen.
- Improvement – Sessions permanently removed from the cart.
- Improvement – If coupon code used on checkout, it will show in the email receipt.
- Bug Fix – Dashboard stats at the beginning of the year had missing data in specific cases.
- Bug Fix – Backorder with max quantity combination had display issues.
- New Feature – Integrated shortcode creator with Gutenberg editor.
- Bug Fix – Order date and time fixed to adjust to your local WordPress timezone.
- Bug Fix – Compatibility fix with Elementor editor.
- Bug Fix – Manage subscriptions missing from account in some instances.
- Bug Fix – Version skip to fix order date display issue in the admin on some systems.
- New Feature – Set the main store page status (featured or not) when creating the product.
- New Feature – The option to show a free in store pickup works for all rate types now.
- New Feature – Order date displays with time now, set to the local date and time of the order for the blog.
- Bug Fix – Promotional date fixed to start at midnight of start date and end at 11:59PM on the end date selected.
- Bug Fix – Promotions free shipping option (or discount) was not updating display of the shipping rate cost.
- Bug Fix – USPS, UPS, and FedEx now prevents errors by having zero weight on a shippable item.
- Bug Fix – USPS, UPS, and FedEx now prevents invalid calculations on carts with mixed shippable and non-shippable items.
- Bug Fix – Admin, categories limit feature would not let the user update the number to display per page.
- Bug Fix – Various pricing issues with combinations of handling fees, free shipping, expedited shipping, etc…
- Bug Fix – Continue shopping custom link now applies to cart, empty cart, and cart success page.
- Bug Fix – If store page gets set to WordPress front page, EasyCart tries to automatically fix this.
- Bug Fix – Static shipping method was requiring a weight on products to show shipping page, but unnecessary for this type. Switched to checking for number of shippable products.
- Bug Fix – Billing/Shipping address was not loading into the cart variables when logging into EasyCart account.
- Bug Fix – Guest order print receipt link could fail if session lost, corrected with guest key.
- Bug Fix – Gift card resend email was not showing a loader in admin on click.
- Bug Fix – Print gift card print in account was not working.
- Bug Fix – Print gift card in guest order in email receipt link was not working.
- Bug Fix – Duplicating an order item sets the sort order to last to make for more consistent ordering on front-end.
- Bug Fix – Specific option types switching between was not working.
- Bug Fix – Advanced option set sorting on a product was not working on the front-end.
- Bug Fix – Multiples of the same advanced option added to a product would not allow a customer to select a different value on the front-end.
- Bug Fix – Dimensions option type was not displaying on the cart.
- Bug Fix – Small cost items with a promotion could cause a rounding error on the unit price, effecting only the display.
- Bug Fix – Promotions were not working with one-time price adjustment option items.
- Bug Fix – Tax Cloud was not handing one-time price adjustments, now sending that information to Tax Cloud as its own line item.
- Bug Fix – PayPal eChecks were setting order to completed immediately, when they should be pending until it clears and the webhook triggers to apporove the order.
- Bug Fix – Large stores have a search box for products on orders, this now allows a search of either the SKU or the product id.
- Bug Fix – Date picker was missing jQuery UI css for most sites.
- Bug Fix – Date picker for promotions start and end date was not formatting output consistently, varied based on WP settings.
- New Feature – Now can add products to cart with options using direct linking and option set url variables.
- New Feature – Coupons can have minimum purchase amounts required. E.g. get 25% off when you buy 2 items.
- New Feature – Order quick view now includes a quick list of products in the order.
- New Feature – Customize the return to store URL with a new setting in checkout settings. Default is the store main page.
- Bug Fix – Coupon was not applying first time when directly added via URL on the cart page.
- Bug Fix – Coupon action rows in admin were disappearing on smaller devices.
- Bug Fix – Deleting a coupon was not removing the custom post type, causing duplicate naming issues in permalinks.
- Bug Fix – Square Importer, redirection issue corrected.
- Bug Fix – Square Importer, fixed variants and variant pricing.
- Improvement – Added service product types to list of product types in the product creation panel.
- Improvement – Classic retail product type sets to shippable by default.
- Improvement – Updated SagePay US to Paya
- Improvement – Escaped title for Google Analytics and Facebook JS.
- Improvement – Notice showing on product details if product is not activated OR not available on main store page.
- New Feature – Optional, single click trial sign-ups for pro now available.
- New Feature – SquareUp product importer added.
- Improvement – Choose product type on product creation (donation, download, subscription, etc…)
- Bug Fix – PayPal express fix for those using mmenu for jQuery (various themes and plugins use to power their menu).
- Bug Fix – Store status duplicate view corrected, cleanup of information as well.
- Bug Fix – Coupon existence check for Stripe fixed.
- Bug Fix – Free item coupon with subscriptions fixed.
- Bug Fix – Min quantity on advanced quantity grid fixed to allow zero of some items, still require one total.
- New Feature – Enable/Disable product quick add features.
- New Feature – Quick add product now add stock, shipping, and tax options through the quick editor slide-out.
- New Feature – You can now display pricing as a range, e.g. $50-$99.
- New Feature – Abandoned cart emails can now be set to any range of days, default is to send email reminder after 3 days.
- New Feature – Braintree now allows refunds from the admin.
- New Feature – Currency can now be switched by adding, for example, ?eccurrency=USD in the URL.
- Improvement – Braintree updated to latest API, uses their JS system to load credit card fields via an iframe for a more secure card processing system.
- Improvement – UPS updated to the latest API requirements.
- Improvement – On invalid login, including forgot password link in the error message.
- Improvement – External apps and external app services updated and bug fixes added.
- Improvement – Coupon code duration options updated to add clarity.
- Bug Fix – Coupon duration in months was not working properly with Stripe.
- Bug Fix – Coupon creation was missing some validation.
- Bug Fix – Coupon cannot have an expiration more than 5 years in the future (Stripe requirement).
- Bug Fix – Advanced quantity grid option was not displaying properly to the admin in the order details.
- Bug Fix – Customer review submit language was missing for German, French, and Spanish.
- Bug Fix – Coupon expiration issues retained on page refresh, rather than showing a valid coupon.
- Bug Fix – Currency conversion fix for converted currency and dynamic pricing loading in cart.
- Bug Fix – Elementor notice can now be hidden.
- New Feature – Now the ability to log in as a user from the admin, this allows for quick admin troubleshooting for customers.
- Improvement – Minimum and maximum quantities now apply to the quantity grid option set.
- Improvement – Order status now showing on order list display in the user’s account.
- Improvement – Stats feature added to the product list display, hover to see all time views. Plans to expand this feature in the future.
- Improvement – If using a subscription duration, it is now showing as $xxx.xx/mo for x months.
- Improvement – Can now remove the email logo, delete button added.
- Bug Fix – Option item quantity tracking display issue fixed for swatches option set two.
- Bug Fix – Currency display with comma in place of decimal caused incorrect sub and grand total.
- Bug Fix – Subscriptions with initial fee now allow coupons to be applied to that fee.
- Bug Fix – Compatibility fix for facebook meta where width and height do not properly generate from image.
- Bug Fix – Stripe subscription renewals next and last charge date now correct.
- Bug FIx – Currency radix symbol fixed for previous price display.
- Patch – DB upgrade issues with 4.1.0.
- New Feature – iDEAL payments now available with Stripe (Selling in Euros only)
- New Feature – Google Recaptcha now available in the account settings to require valid users only on login or registration in the account page.
- New Feature – Option items can have custom download products, which override the product’s download file.
- New Feature – Option items can have a custom download added to the final purchase (multiple downloads available).
- New Feature – Export/Import of products now includes advanced options so that you can quickly link up advanced options to lots of products.
- New Feature – Option in shipping settings to hide the shipping rate from users on the initial cart page.
- Improvement – Option ID now visible in the option list in the admin.
- Improvement – Sorting by SKU available in the product list.
- Improvement – Design settings now allow you to square off corners in the cart.
- Improvement – Design settings now allow you to change the font shopping cart wide.
- Improvement – If missing a DB table for the cart there is an alert in the admin.
- Bug Fix – Quick product edit link now available for basic product linking with model number in url.
- Bug Fix – Category list in Internet Explorer design fixed.
- Bug Fix – Subscriber note in the admin was mis-labeled.
- Bug Fix – PayPal fixed for orders below 0.50.