VdoCipher video plugin enables you to host premium video content on your WordPress website. VdoCipher’s Video Plugin gives you complete control over your video content, so you can start minting money out of your awesome videos.
With VdoCipher’s WordPress video plugin you get the highest protection from video piracy. Our video streaming service involves Video Encryption, Backend Authentication & Watermarking. This video encryption technology makes sure that no downloader or plugin can download your videos.
Perfect Choice for Premium Video Content
VdoCipher is the perfect choice for premium video content, such as lecture videos, music, and movies. VdoCipher WordPress video plugin seamlessly integrates with all popular WP membership plugins, including Members, Restrict Content Pro, MemberPress and WP eMember. The video plugin also works perfectly with top Learning Management systems such as Sensei, LearnDash, WP CourseWare, LifterLMS and LearnPress
Makes Embedding Secure Videos as Easy as Copying URLs
It would take you at most 10 minutes to signing up on VdoCipher and install the video plugin. You can embed videos to your website using a one-line shortcode.
To get started, you should create an account on VdoCipher. You will then find an API secret key in the Config section of the dashboard. You will need this API secret key to use the video plugin. You can upload vidoes to the VdoCipher dashboard, or import directly from URL or Dropbox.
Multi-Bitrate Video Streaming
With VdoCipher video plugin your users get the choice to watch low bitrate videos to optimize their data usage. Our encoding optimizations ensure that videos use the lowest bandwidth for high quality videos.
php5-curl need to be installed on the server for this plugin to work.
Choose from different video player themes
You can add your own custom-made player skin on top of our video player. The themes gallery in the plugin enables you to change player skin and color.
واحد: هي پلگ ان 1 بلاڪ مهيا ڪري ٿو.
- Activate the “VdoCipher” plugin .
- Click on the settings link or go to Settings > VdoCipher to configure.
- Enter the API key that you received from VdoCipher and click Save.
Your video plugin is ready to use. Inside a post or page you can write
[vdo id="id_of_video"] to embed the video in a post or page.
To set width and height use,
[vdo id="id_of_video" width="300" and height="200"]
Please refer to the FAQ page on VdoCipher
Is there a free trial?
On account creation, you shall be provided with 5GB of free trial bandwidth.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“VdoCipher” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Added support for more attributes
- Ability to override player design for each embed
- Fixed bug with applying player-id to v2 player.
- Improved documentation
- Added support for player v2 with customisation, light-weight and other features.
- Improved error messages
- Added option to arrange menu position
- Settings will be retained on deactivation. Only uninstall will remove it from DB
- Added speed change options
- Improved settings form
- Removed the legacy player themes and flash options from settings
If you are on one of the old themes and flash settings, this will show you
an option to update to new settings.
- Added gutenberg block support
- More themes
- auto upgrade of player version
- Fixed undefined notice message
- Fixed some more bugs
- Better handling of video aspect ratio
- Fairplay support in player
- detailed analytics support in wordpress
- Bug fixes
- Added player themes page
- Added vdo_theme attribute to vdo shortcode
- HTML5 watermark for custom version 1.6.4
- User can opt for Flash watermark globally
- User can add custom player version
- Height change to auto for player versions more than 1.5.0
- Tested for PHP version 5.6 and above
- default player version set to 1.5.0
- corrected bugs
- height auto available
- player tech over-ride enabled to play exclusively html5, flash, zen player
- add new player
- updated player theme
- more documentation
- updated player
- fixed bugs for older php versions
- add new player version 1.1.0
- New player with ability to choose player version
- Add custom themes from theplayer.io
- set max height and width as default settings in 16:9 ratio
- use asynchronous code for rendering video player
- watermark date in wp timezone
- use wp transport apis instead of curl
- add filter hooks for annotation statement
- Compatible with PHP5.2
- Annotation can now be set from wordpress dashboard
- Better system for storing client key
- Clear options table of plugin related keys on deactivate
- Include options form to set default options for videos.
- A basic plugin which just makes it possible to embed vdocipher videos inside a wordpress plugin