This plugin integrates Tutor LMS with the popular Oxygen Page Builder plugin. It adds all the functionalities needed to create a complete WordPress LMS website using Oxygen Builder.
To use this plugin, you must first have all the plugins installed and activated. The required plugins are:
*Tutor LMS (Free/Pro)
What Oxygen Builder Brings to Tutor LMS
Oxygen builder is a very unique and robust page builder, and you can practically create your custom made theme for an LMS platform. Thus you don’t have to rely on other third-party themes and make your website from the ground up exactly the way you want it.
Oxygen Builder provides a plethora of features like the header builder, huge design library, and full responsiveness controls. Moreover, it also comes with a library of pre-made design sets that can be imported directly to create rich webpages. We believe with this integration activated, you can create an amazing platform for your instructors and students alike.
Oxygen Visual Editor
Like all other Oxygen enabled sites, installing Oxygen will strip out all the visuals of your old site. The visuals will now be controlled by Oxygen’s templates. Therefore, your theme will basically be useless. You will have to create Oxygen templates to properly show your content in a usable layout.
With this integration plugin enabled, you will see a brand new tab in the editor. This tab labeled “Tutor LMS” contains all the necessary elements needed to build a perfect LMS website. Whether you’re a designer or a WordPress developer, it will suit all your needs.
There are two ways of creating a course page, for example:
- Add a single course template
- Build your custom design using single course elements
If you add the single course template, you’ll be able to edit each of the elements. But you won’t be able to change the layout of the course page itself. To do so, you’ll need to create a custom course layout with all the necessary elements.
If you’re familiar with the Oxygen Builder plugin, creating a new custom layout with custom headers and footers should be a breeze. We’ve added all the necessary elements needed to create a full Tutor LMS website. We’ve broken down all of Tutor LMS into small elements that you can now use to create a customizable layout for all Tutor LMS pages like course page, quiz page, archive page, and so on.
To read about every aspect of this plugin, please refer to our documentation on the Oxygen Builder integration plugin. You will find all the information on this plugin in our documentation website.
- PHP version 5.6.0 or greater (PHP 7.1 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
The automatic installation is the easiest way to install any plugin in WordPress. You can perform an automatic installation of Oxygen Tutor LMS by logging in to your WordPress dashboard, navigating to the “Plugins” menu and click on the “Add New” button.
This will open up a page showing all the available plugins in WordPress. In the search field, type Oxygen Tutor LMS. The search result will show you our Oxygen Tutor LMS plugin, you can then see the detailed info by clicking on “More Details” and to install just click on the “Install Now” button.
To install Oxygen Tutor LMS manually, you need to download the plugin and upload it to your webserver via any FTP application.
The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Can I use Oxygen Tutor LMS with my existing theme?
Oxygen Tutor LMS is a WordPress LMS plugin that works with any modern theme without any issues of site breakage.
Where can I find Oxygen Tutor LMS user guides and documentation?
For a detailed guideline on how to build a Learning Management system using our WordPress LMS plugin, refer to our user documentation on the Themeum site.
Where can I report a bug?
If you found any bugs or issues, please let us know by posting on the support section of this plugin on WordPress plugin directory or directly on our
support forums: https://www.themeum.com/support/ 🙂
Is this plugin free?
This WordPress course plugin has two versions. One is free and another is paid. The paid version of the WordPress LMS plugin has more advanced features which are not accessible in this free version. Click here to get the paid version.
Where can I get support?
You can get support by posting your issues on the support section of this plugin on WordPress plugins directory or directly place your question to Themeum Forums.
Is Oxygen Tutor LMS device friendly WordPress LMS plugin?
If you’re using a responsive theme, then Oxygen Tutor LMS will look great across all devices.
Can I use any plugins with Oxygen Tutor LMS?
Oxygen Tutor LMS enables you to use any third party plugins without facing any compatibility issues. You can integrate and use the WordPress LMS plugin easily in your existing site without any trouble.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Oxygen Tutor LMS” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Oxygen Tutor LMS” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
2.0.3 – 17 April, 2023
Fix: Resolved style control issue
Fix: Resolved warning issue on the course details page
Fix: Addressed some CSS issues to enhance the visual presentation
Fix: Resolved translation issue
2.0.2 – 04 January, 2023
- Update: The Front-site Dashboard Template is now compatible to latest Tutor LMS
- Update: The Course Details page Template is now compatible to latest Tutor LMS
- Update: The Course Archive Page Template is now compatible to latest Tutor LMS
- Update: The Lesson Page Template is now compatible to latest Tutor LMS
- Fix: The Course Preview mode was not working
- Fix: Forgot Password was not working
- Fix: In some cases the Start Learning option was returning Error Message
- Fix: A PHP Warning was appearing on the Course Archive page
2.0.1 – 05 July, 2022
- New: 16 addon blocks (ungrouped) are introduced to make own design of the Single Course page
- New: Some new Style Controls were introduced for the Single Course page
2.0.0 – 07 June, 2022
- Update: Some new style controls were added for the Single Course page
- Update: Some new style controls were added for the Course List page
- Update: Some new style controls were added for the Lesson page
- Update: Some new style controls were added for the Quiz page
- Update: Some new style controls were added for the Assignment page
- Fix: The design of Course List page was broken
- Fix: The style controls of the Course List page were not working
- Fix: Filter was not working in the Course List page
- Fix: The style controls of the Course List page were not working
- Fix: The design of Single Course page was broken
- Fix: The style controls of Single Course page were not working
- Fix: The Quiz page was not working
- Fix: The style controls of the Quiz page were not working
- Fix: The Assignment page was not working
- Fix: The style controls of the Assignment page were not working
- Fix: The design of Lesson page was broken
- Fix: The style controls of the Lesson page were not working
- Fix: Duplicate header and footer was being shown on all Tutor pages
- Fix: The design of Dashboard page was broken
- Fix: The Student Registration page was not working
- Fix: The style controls of the Student Registration page were not working
- Fix: The Instructor Registration page was not working
- Fix: The style controls of the Instructor Registration page were not working
1.0.4 – 24 February, 2022
- New: Introducing full compatibility with WordPress 5.9
- Fix: Courses were not showing up in the “Archive Courses” element
- Fix: Course Lists were not showing up in the “Courses List” element
- Fix: Forgot password link was not working properly
1.0.3 – 16 June, 2021
- Fix – Dashboard not working issue
- Fix – Dashboard sub pages link not working issue
1.0.2 – 02 April, 2020
- Fix – Frontend course builder issue
- Fix – Dashboard retrieve-password issue
1.0.1 – 27 February, 2020
- New: Dashboard headers added in shortcode/oxygen dashboard template
- Fix: Dashboard page load and logout issue by Shortcode
- Fix: Active links with page in the dashboard for shortcode/oxygen
1.0.0 – 10 February, 2020
- Initial Release