The Open Hours plugin is designed to add a convenient time schedule to your website in order to maintain it without spending too much time or energy.
The goal is to eliminate the hassle of having to go through an overcomplicated process to set up your business’s operating schedule and current status.
Made with love by Pixelgrade!
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Set up your schedule, by going to Customize -> Open Hours
- Start adding either your business’ schedule or the current status of your operations through our Widgets or Shortcodes
11 فيبروري 2020
seems a bit buggy... many times I have to deactivate and reactivate, because it will display that we are closed. For example, today it said we would not be open until Wednesday (today is Tuesday and we are currently open).
20 آڪٽوبر 2017
Awesome plugin, saved me money. Dear developer, could You please make it easier accessible? Not like Appearance-> Customise-> Business hours, but more like Dashboard -> Business Hours, please?
15 مارچ 2017 2 replies
Awesome- and east to use plugin. I've been looking for some time for a plugin that shows the opening hours of today, and i finally found yours. It works excactly how i hoped. Thanks alot for the great work;) Cheers! Karim
17 فيبروري 2017
I found it very easy to work with this plugin's system. It handled with ease a very human way of writing the restaurant's open hours.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Open Hours – Easy Opening Hours” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Open Hours – Easy Opening Hours” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Better handling of broken schedules
- Ensure compatibility with the latest WordPress version (6.0)
- We did several compatibility checks with the latest WordPress releases, so everything will be working smoothly
- Fixed a couple of styling issues in the Customizer
- Restricted scripts and styles loading only where needed
- Fixed a couple of small issues
- Fixed incorrect display of next open days
- Added fix for inconsistent current status
- Changed labels for the Current Status Widget to match the correct replacement tags
- hotfix for setting closed days
- fixed php 5.2 compatibility issues
- added default schedule example
- removed ‘use short day name’ option from the current status widget
- Plugin init