This integration of LifterLMS with myCred plugin helps users to award myCred points to students using myCred Point Management System. There are several events on which student can earn or lose points as defined by the admin.
Points are awarded upon completion of lesson, section, courses and also deducts points if students fails.
myCred LifterLMS Features
Here are the most notable features of myCred LifterLMS plugin.
Hooks For Lifter LMS
- Courses: myCred LifterLMS provides the ability to award points on different events (such as; when student completes a course, completes a track or enrolled in a course.)
- Quizzes: LifterLMS has quizzes integrated in the learning management system, a hook is introduced for quiz related events. Points can be rewarded when student passed / failed or complete a Quiz.
- Lessons: Lessons Hook can be used when a lesson of a course is completed. As the student completes any specific course they will be awarded points for its completion.
- Sections: Using this Hook admn can award Points to the students who have completed a section of a course.
- Membership: myCred LifterLMS has the feature to create a membership-based course that can be accessed by members only. LifterLMS Membership hook integrated with myCred So the Admin can award points Once the student enrolled as a member.
- Plans: Points can be awarded when a student purchase a plan from Lifter LMS
- Achievements: Once achievement given in LIFTERLMS, the system will auto-generate points and awarded to the respective student. It also Allows earning achievement for different engagements like completing a lesson.
- Certificates: Certificates are given in LIFTERLMS for completing courses, now points can also be awarded when a new certificate is assigned to the Student.
- Logs are created on completion of any event in myCred. We have multiple categories of Logs Like Define Users, Create References, Entries and Points
- Points can be awarded for different scenarios like on course completion, unlocking an achievement, enrolling into the course and vice-versa.
- It Provides you a feature to deduct points from Student Balance if they fail in a quiz, by defining the value in negative.
More Mycred Freebies Integrations
- myCred H5P
- myCred Credly
- myCred – Learndash
- myCred BP Group Leaderboards
- myCred for Event Espresso 4.6+
- myCred for Wp-Pro-Quiz
- myCred for Rating Form
- myCred Birthdays
- myCred for WP-PostViews
- myCred for TotalPoll
- myCred Gutenberg
- myCred for Events Manager Pro
- myCred for BuddyPress Compliments
- myCred Retro
- myCred for Courseware
- myCred for GD Star Rating
- myCred for BuddyPress Links
- myCred for BP Album and BP Gallery
- myCred Elementor
DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT
For more information visit our Documentation Page.
If you have any more questions, visit our Support.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Under Search, type myCred LifterLMS
- Find myCred LifterLMS and click Install Now to install it
- If successful, click Activate Plugin to activate it and you are ready to go.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“myCred – LifterLMS Integration” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
New – Added myCred notification in LifterLMS.
New – Compatible with WordPress Version 5.8.1.
Fix – Not a valid JSON response in Gutenberg Blocks