MotaWord’s WordPress translation plugin allows you to seamlessly submit your content for translation to MotaWord directly from your WordPress admin panel. You can professionally translate your content into 110+ languages via MotaWord’s WordPress Plugin.
WHY YOU SHOULD TRANSLATE YOUR CONTENT WITH THE MOTAWORD TRANSLATION PLUGIN?
Among many benefits of translating your website using the MotaWord plugin, here are some:
High-quality translations: Access to professional translation services in over 110 languages using professional translators. At MotaWord, we make sure translations are done in the highest possible quality. All MotaWord translations are translated and proofread by professional translators translating into their native language and a QA check is performed before delivery.
Fast translation turnaround time: Thanks to our innovative translation system, we provide the fastest professional translation services in the world. Your translated documents are delivered within hours directly on your WordPress dashboard.
Affordable translations (up to 60% cheaper than traditional translation agencies): We create a Translation Memory for you and your Translation Memory allowing you to leverage already translated content. This means you never get charge twice for the same translation. You can save while translating your documents. The best part is that you can download your translation memory whenever you want.
No subscriptions, no extra charges, no minimum fees: Every translation project is important for us. Do you need to translate only five words? You pay only for the number of words you are translating – whenever you need it.
Easy to Manage: Send your documents for translation on your WordPress dashboard. Translate any content from your dashboard in a few clicks.
API & Translation Plugin support via e-mail: We have colleagues from all over the world. So you can always find someone to help you about your translations at MotaWord.
HOW TO TRANSLATE YOUR CONTENT WITH THE MOTAWORD TRANSLATION PLUGIN?
You want to have a multilingual website but don’t know how to translate your WordPress site. There are six basic steps in this section that explain how to translate your WordPress site and how to use the MotaWord Translation plugin.
First, you must download and install the MotaWord Translation plugin. In order to do so, go to the side menu and select “Plugins>Add new”. After that, you search for the MotaWord Translation plugin. After clicking “Install Now,” you will “Activate” our translation plugin.
The MotaWord Translation plugin can be found in the menu under “Settings”. To use the MotaWord Translation plugin, you will need an API key. The plugin is entirely free. Simply go to motaword.com/developer and sign up for a developer account. Then create an API application for WordPress. Click “View API Keys” button to see your client ID and secret.
After filling out the information, click the “save changes” button.
In the menu, click “pages” to select which pages of your site will be translated. After selecting the pages to translate, select the MotaWord option under “Bulk actions,” and then click the “apply” button.
The source and target languages must be chosen. To obtain a translation quote, click the “continue to get a quote” button. You’ve almost reached the finish line!
The last step is clicking on the ‘’start project’’ button. After this, your website is in safe hands to be translated.
You can see the real-time progress of your translation project on your MotaWord Dashboard.
Once the translation is finalized, the translated content will be delivered directly to your WordPress dashboard, ready to publish.
- Install the plugin either by using Plugins menu in WordPress admin panel or simply uploading the plugin folder to
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu on WordPress.
- Go to Settings > MotaWord menu and enter your API client ID and secret key. To learn how to retrieve these keys, see the following section.
How to obtain API client ID and secret key
Easy! Just visit motaword.com/developer and register for a developer account.
Then create an API application for WordPress. Click “View API Keys” button to see your client ID and secret.
Here are some commonly asked questions about MotaWord’s translation services:
Is the price the same for translation of all languages?
The price per word is generally the same for most languages. However, for very common languages, the price may be lower, while for rare languages, it may be higher.
How long will my translation take?
For a 10-page website, the translation usually takes less than 24 hours. Translating into multiple languages does not affect the turnaround time, as MotaWord will translate simultaneously and deliver all translations at the same time.
Do you require a subscription?
No, there is no subscription required. MotaWord provides a price and turnaround time for all translation requests, and you only pay for the number of words to be translated, with no minimums and no subscriptions.
What if I am not happy with the quality of translation?
MotaWord aims for 100% satisfaction with its translations. If you are not satisfied with the terminology, style, or tone of voice, MotaWord will review the translation, taking into account your feedback, until you are satisfied.
Who are the MotaWord translators?
MotaWord works with over 22,000 professional translators who translate into their native language and are experienced, skilled, and knowledgeable in various fields. The Community Management team handpicks these translators from over 110 languages.
Who uses MotaWord?
MotaWord provides professional translation services for various companies, including Fortune 500 companies, major news networks, technology companies, startups, and law firms globally. Thousands of individuals also use their services on a daily basis. Check out some case studies of their clients on their blog: motaword.com/cases.
How can I get help?
Come talk to us via our 24/7 live chat on our website. We are looking forward to assisting you with professional translation services!
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“MotaWord Translation” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “MotaWord Translation” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Added a minor change
- Added a minor Gutenberg block check
- Fixed system folders issue in translation package and skipped unnecessary attributes for translation.
- Fixed extraneous encoding.
- Updated encoding handling.
- Updated Gutenberg block matching strategy.
- Fixed encoding and block matching issues.
- Allow sending a post for retranslation (if the post is already translated) to translate the updated sections.
- Improved API calls and show plugin version
- Improved support for Gutenberg blocks.
- Improved support for SEO plugins Yoast, All In One SEO (AIOSEO), SEO Framework.
- New option to translate post slugs.
- Some security fixes and tested up to latest WordPress version, 5.4.0 (at the time).
vc_raw_htmltag provided by Visual Composer is now supported properly.
- Enable fetching manual translations even when a post is already marked as “completed”.
- Ability to finalize projects manually, without waiting for callbacks from MotaWord’s API. This allows project completions behind firewalls as the API can’t really call these servers behind a firewall or in a VPN.
- Public facing callback endpoint now uses generic option retrieval method.
- Public facing callback endpoint now uses generic option retrieval method.
- A new option in Settings to switch translation of custom fields on and off. This will let you submit translation projects without your custom fields which can have lots of non-linguistic data in some cases.
- Improved content handling by switching from JSON-only to JSON and HTML files. This allows better quotes and TM management for complex post contents.
- Various stability improvements in API access and WordPress cache management.
- Initial version.