The Menu Swapper provides two utilities:
A settings page that allows you to register unlimited menu theme locations
A meta box that will appear on Pages and Posts, which will allow you to replace existing menu theme locations with your new theme locations for those individual Posts/Pages.
Install just like any other plugin
- Upload the
/menu-swapper/folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Create your theme locations via Settings > Menu Swapper
- Set menus for your new theme locations in Appearance > Menus
- Swap your theme locations via the meta box on individual Pages and Posts
11 اپريل 2020
For some reason the "Custom Page Menu" option in my theme wasnt working, I had done everything and almost had given up, until I came across this plugin. I tried to use other plugins that promised to to the same thing but they didnt work. This plugin was easy to use and did exactly what I needed it to do. Thank you so much.
24 سيپٽمبر 2019
Simple and straight forward Works exactly as intended
4 مارچ 2019
Great plugin with very easy to use user interfaces! Thank you so much!
30 جُولاءِ 2018
easy to use
31 مَي 2018
I wish there was a plugin for this that worked. Also wish that WP deleted the old crap plugins.
27 آڪٽوبر 2017
Does the job and perfectly working with WP 4.8.2 Thanks!
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Menu Swapper” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Menu Swapper” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Clean up Custom Theme Locations table layout CSS
- Remove deprecated screen_icon() function
- Security fix: make sure nonce is always checked
- Add WPML swapper check
- Don’t unset ‘menu’ argument to avoid invalid array index access in core
- Fix non-highlighting of any/all option
- Allow swapping only on posts, Pages, and front page
- Previous deployment erroneously removed assets folder, this re-adds it so that the Control Panel page will work properly
- Add check to remove the ‘menu’ argument from wp_nav_menu args, as this will override theme location setting
- Cleaned up admin panel for current WordPress styles.
- Set the default to not affect any menus so that when Menu Swapper is not needed it won’t inadvertently swap your menus
- Initial submission