Luciditi Age Assurance Integration is a WordPress plugin that seamlessly integrates Luciditi Age Assurance API into your website, providing frictionless and privacy-preserving age verification or estimation. The plugin automatically displays custom landing pages based on the visitor’s status, such as first-time users, returning users, or failed verifications. It allows you to configure various options through the admin dashboard, including API authentication, logging, and handling search engine bots.
- Easily integrate Luciditi Age Assurance API into your WordPress website.
- Automatic display of custom landing pages based on visitor status.
- Configure plugin settings, API authentication, and more through the admin dashboard.
- Download access logs for detailed information on verification attempts.
- Minimal database calls to ensure website performance is not effected.
- Exclude search engine bots from the verification process to avoid SEO complications.
The plugin provides an options page in the WordPress admin dashboard where you can configure the settings. The options page consists of the following sections:
- General: Enable/disable the age assurance functionality, set the minimum age requirement, and retention period for database records.
- API Credentials: Enter your Luciditi API username and API key.
- Step up : Choose between ID document verification or data verification.
- Landing Pages & Styling: Customize branding, landing pages content and general styling.
You can download the plugin access logs from the admin dashboard. The logs contain detailed information about the verification attempts. To download the logs, click on the “Download Logs” button, and a file will be generated for download.
- Upload the luciditi-age-assurance folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Navigate to the ‘Settings’ => ‘Age Assurance’ section in the WordPress admin dashboard to configure the plugin settings.
Can I customize the landing pages?
The plugin automatically displays custom landing pages based on the visitor’s status. You can customize the content and styling of the landing pages through the plugin settings.
How can I authenticate the Luciditi Age Assurance API?
In the plugin options, enter your Luciditi API username and API key for authentication with the Luciditi Age Assurance API.
How can I download the plugin access logs?
Access logs can be downloaded from the admin dashboard by clicking on the “Download Logs” button.
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Luciditi Age Assurance Integration” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Initial release.
- Updates and fixes.
- Added “self-declare” feature
- Added “under-age” redirection
- Added “geolocation” and geo access rules.