Happy Addons for Elementor is One of the Best Addons That Comes Theme Builder that covers Header Footer Builder, Single Post Template Builder, and Archive Page Template Builder for free, along with 143+ Free & Pro Widgets and 23+ Problem-Solving Features to enhance Elementor Free & Pro. And Our widgets are not limited to customizations. All the widgets stand out from other third-party Elementor addons widgets in terms of flexibility of customizations.
It will broaden your design skills. Our 70+ full-page Templates and 500+ readymade design blocks will help you to kickstart your work swiftly.
Demo | Docs | Video Tutorials | Support | Share Idea | Facebook Group | Upgrade to Pro
At a glance of Happy Addons widgets and features
Widget List: available in the free version
- Info Box
- Icon Box
- Skill Bars
- Image Compare
- Gradient Heading
- Team Member
- Dual Button
- Justified Grid
- Logo Grid
- Image Grid
- Step Flow
- Fun Factor
- News Ticker
- Social Icon
- Twitter Feed
- Bar Chart
- 360° Rotation
- Data Table
- Pricing Table Lite
- Flip Box Lite
- Post Tab
- Post List
- Taxonomy List
- Horizontal TimeLine
- Social Share
- Event Calendar
- Image Hover Effect
- Animated Link
- Mailchimp Widget
- Content Switcher
- Image Stack Group
- Creative Button
- Image Accordion
- PDF View Widget
- Contact Form 7
- Caldera Forms
- Ninja Forms
- Gravity Forms
- WP Fluent Forms
- Comparison Table
- Photo Stack
- Lord Icon
- Site Logo
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
- Nav Menu
- Page Title
- Post Title
- Post Excerpt
- Post Content
- Featured Image
- Author Box
- Post Comments
- Post Navigation
- Post Info
- Archive Title
- Archive Posts
Widget List: available in Happy Addons Pro
- Advanced Slider
- Happy Mega Menu
- One Page Navigation Widget
- Unfold Widget
- Off-Canvas Content or Menu Widget
- Feature List
- Pricing Table
- Flip Box
- Advanced Heading
- Hover Box
- Team Carousel
- Scrolling Image
- Advanced Tab
- Advanced Accordion
- Testimonial Carousel
- Logo Carousel
- Animated Text
- Instagram Feed
- Advanced Toggle
- List Group
- Source Code
- Promo Box
- Hot Spot
- Price Menu
- Business Hour
- Line Chart
- Pie & Doughnut Chart
- Polar Area Chart
- Radar Chart
- Facebook Feed
- Twitter Feed Carousel
- Sticky Video
- Advanced Data table
- Modal Popup
- Single Image Scroll
- Post Grid
- Post Tiles
- Smart Post List
- Post Carousel
- Author List
- WooCommerce Product Grid
- WooCommerce Product Carousel
- WooCommerce Product Category Grid
- WooCommerce Product Category Carousel
- WooCommerce Single Product
- WooCommerce Mini Cart
- Advanced Google Map Widget
- EDD Single Product Widget
- EDD Product Grid Widget
- EDD Product Carousel Widget
- EDD Category Grid Widget
- EDD Category Carousel Widget
- EDD Cart Widget
- EDD Checkout Widget
- EDD login Widget
- EDD Registration Widget
- EDD Purchase WIdget
- EDD Download Widget
- Image Swap Widget
- Remote Carousel Widget
Happy Addons Features come extenions or modules
Free features of Happy Addons
- Happy Templates
- Happy Shape Dividers
- Happy Tooltip
- Equal Heights
- Text Outline
- Background Overlay
- Happy Icons
- Managing Column Order on Mobile Responsive Mood
- Manage Column Width by Adding Pixels
- Happy Clone
- Fixed Size Controls in Elementor Button Widget
- Grid Layer
- Wrapper Link
- Floating Effects
- CSS Transform
- Scroll To Top
- Header Footer Builder
- Single Page/post Template Builder
- Archive Page Template Builder
- Theme Builder With Basic Templating Conditions
Premium Features of Happy Addons
- Cross Domain Copy Paste
- Unlimited Section Nesting
- Live Copy
- Image Masking
- Particle Effect
- Display Condition
- Theme Builder Advance Templating Conditions
Why Should You Choose Happy Addons?
Happy Addons is the pioneer of adding exclusive problem-solving features. Also, we have added premium quality Widgets in the Widget Library. Here are some reasons for choosing Happy Addons over any other Addons:
- From now on, you will get Header Footer Builder with template conditions; also, we have introduced our own Theme Builder for you with advanced templating conditions. You can create single-page templates and archive page templates for free.
- Create off-canvas content or a menu for your site with an off-canvas widget.
- Manage the one-page navigation menu with the help of our one-page navigation widget.
- You can create an advanced data table and the option to add a Google sheet to your website.
- Facility to add text strokes or outlines to the typography widgets.
- Manage your event calendars and add google calendar using the event calendar widget.
- Design your WooCommerce sites with a WooCommerce widget pack.
- Create a WooCommerce product grid page with our woo product grid widget.
- Add product carousel items with our product carousel widget.
- Create a blog archive page with our post grid widget.
- Add a post carousel to your site with our post carousel widget.
- Facility to copy and paste all of your elements ( Sections, Widgets, Images, Text, and design styles) within cross-domain sites.
- Masking your images into different shapes within the editing panel; no need to use photoshop or Figma for creating image masks.
- Flexibility to create advanced background parallax for your site,
- Create tooltips within any element of the site.
- Add a stunning pricing menu with the price menu widget.
- Unfold any element with the our unfold widget.
- Toggle your content with the content switcher widget.
- Flexibility to design Easy Digital Download Sites using the EDD widgets.
- 500+ line icons for your sites.
- 450+ readymade template kits to use, along with 70+ full-page templates.
- WPML READY: You can easily use Happy Addons to build multilingual websites, as our plugin is 100% compatible with WPML.
- You can copy our demo content directly from our demo site.
- Officially recommended by elementor page builder! we are now listed on their official addons page.
- It is the latest addition to the list of weDevs premium product libraries. weDevs is famous for reliable after-sales service.
What You Will Get In Happy Addons Free Version
63 Free Widgets Are Available in the Happy Addons Free
It comes with plenty of Widgets in the free version. And all of the widgets are full of customization. Also, we have created design inspiration for each and every single widget. Let’s have a look at what you will get in our free version:
- Card – Incredibly powerful widget to demonstrate your products, articles, news, and creative posts using a beautiful combination of texts, links, badges, and images. Using built-in positioning and offset features, you can create eye-catchy designs.
Our card widget will help you to create mesmerizing card items. You can add custom badge items to it. Also, you can add images and custom buttons to that. Check our card widget from our demo site. If you like the demo design, you can use the card items directly on your website with our live copy feature of Happy Addons Pro.
- Info Box – Our Info Box widget will help you create beautiful information boxes using icons, links, and texts, making them slick using the built-in positioning features. This info box widget is different from our card widget. It will allow you to add an heading, descriptions, and button within it. Also, you can customize the heading, button, image, or icon of the info box widget. Check the demos of the info box widget.
- Icon Box – The icon Box widget is a simplified version of Infobox but has powerful display features. Perfect for showcasing interesting information to your users in various styles. Our icon box widget is easy to customize. Within this icon box, you will get ‘Icon‘ to set the icon size and add padding, border, and box-shadow. You can also add a hover effect to your icon of the icon box widget. Moreover, you will get the flexibility to add ‘Title‘ so that you can set text type using typography, add text-shadow, and text color within the icon box widget. Check our icon box widget from our demo site. If you like the demo design, you directly use the card items directly on your website with our live copy feature of our Pro version.
- Skill Bars – This Skill Bar Widget is an essential building block to showcase user skills, task percentage, required tools, and other progressive information differently. Our skill bars widget comes with incredible customizing options to suit your needs. You can use the Team Skill Bars Widget to create beautiful designs. Text Color, Level Color, and Base Color are available in it. By using the coloring option of the Skill Bars widget, you can stand out your skillset from others. This skill bar widget will help you showcase your skillset on your website. Also, help you to increase the credibility of your portfolio. Use the skill bars widget to stand out in the crowd, as there are no design limitations in the Skill bar widget.
- Review – Showcase your user feedback, reviews, and rating more easily than ever using our review widget. Display user photos, texts, and star ratings. Make them stand out using built-in offsets and positioning features. User reviews and testimonials are so important to build your user’s trust in your brand. Our Review widget will be the best option to show Reviews on the site without hassle. What are you getting in this review widget? You can style your reviews by clicking on the ‘Review’ option. It is possible to set a maximum rating a user can give, such as 4.8 or even 5. Users can give reviews in stars or numbers. You can also set the review position, whether it should be on top or bottom, within the Review Widget. Also, you can customize the Reviewer image in this Widget.
- Image Compare – Are you a photo editor, agency, or product designer who often needs to showcase your beautiful works in the form of a before and after slider? The Image compare widget is perfect for this job. And built-in styling options and vertical and horizontal orientation features can help you design these before-after sections with more creativity. Our image comparison widget will help you to compare your two product images Old Vs New in an amazing way. By maintaining a perfect image resolution, it will be able to detect major changes in the product. Get ready to showcase your product comparison exclusively by using this Image Compare widget.
- Gradient Heading – Another gem to create eye-catchy headings for your websites. With our Gradient Heading widget, you can apply different gradient styles, angles, opacity, and positions to make them look even better across different device screens. It is the easiest way to add a gradient to your headlines and titles inside the page builder. So don’t waste your time creating a custom-coded gradient heading within your site; use the Gradient Heading widget to make an amazing gradient Heading for your site.
- Team Member – A perfect widget to showcase your beautiful team in various styles using texts, images, and social links. And just like our other widgets, you will find powerful styling options to make them stand out quite easily. Set your employee name and job title. You can add a short bio of his/her job if you want. Resize your texts using the headers h1 to h6. The alignment option allows you to move the image left, right, and center. Also, you can add social media links with social icons of your team members in the team member widget. So you will get the ultimate team member features within this team member widget.
- Dual Button – Dual Button widget allows you to add two flexible and trendy action buttons in your sections in different styles. Usually, default buttons don’t have the facility to add additional content like- or, but, & type of linker within two buttons. Also, it will help you not to create so many doms for creating simple buttons. Try our dual-button widget.
- Number – Simply beautiful, this widget can help you create stunning number blocks with various styles and look-n-feels that are going to blow your mind. Our Number widget is familiar with showing numbers on websites. It could be anything related to number stat. Also, you will get the flexibility to customize the Number Widget. This widget is a very lightweight one.
- Justified Grid – Another pro-grade widget that can help create a beautiful justified grid. It has many options to make it stand out from the crowd. This Grid widget will help you to create isotope gallery items within your site. Also, you can add a hover effect to the justified images of the Justified Grid widget.
- Testimonial – Create beautiful testimonial sections with different look-and-feels using the Testimonial widget. This will help you to create trust for your users. It comes with plenty of customizations. You don’t have to create any custom post types to show a testimonial for your websites. You can manage it from the editor panel. Also, you can add testimonial providers’ avatars and designations to make them more credible for your users. It’s a smart testimonial widget. Try our Testimonial Widget to make a trustworthy product or website.
- Logo Grid – Showcase your clients or products using our logo grid widget, and display these items with styles. This widget will help you to create an amazing logo grid within your site. You can show your client’s logo items in a grid way with the help of the Logo Grid widget. So try our Logo Grid widget to showcase your logo items.
- Slider – You can create sliders with beautiful animations and effects using our Slider widget. And just like our other widgets, you have many customization options. You can create outstanding slider items for free. Within our Slider widget, you can position your navigation items anywhere in the slider content area. So try this slider widget for free.
- Carousel – Create interesting images and text carousels using our carousel widget which comes with a lot of options. Most of the addons have the post carousel or WooCommerce product carousel but our carousel widget will help you to create a text carousel or simple image carousel without any hassle in your site. Isn’t it a cool carousel widget? So try this carousel widget now for free.
- Image Grid – Simply beautiful, this widget can help you create stunning number blocks with various styles, and look-n-feels that are going to blow your mind. This Image Grid widget will help you to show grid images on your website. You can create a simple image grid without leaving your Editing Panel. Other image grid plugins like modular, Envira image gallery, and nextgen image gallery will not allow you to create gallery images within your editing panel. You must create an image gallery in your WordPress backend of the gallery plugins. But our Image grid gallery widget will not do this. You have full flexibility to create and customize the gallery images from the editing panel. And that’s why it’s the best grid image gallery widget among other addons.
- Step Flow – Step flow widget will help you to create an excellent step-by-step visual diagram and instructions using this smart widget. This step flow widget will allow you to change directions and counters and make them look amazing with icons, texts, and colors. Our Step flow widget is the best option to show content on the step flow way. You can add images and text to the step flow widget. Also, you can change the typography of the Step flow widget.
- Fun Factor – The fun factor widget is a counter widget. You can set a counter number on your site. This type of fun factor or counter Widget will help you to create FOMO for the visitors. Also, it helps to show data of how many clients you have served or if you have a downloadable product and want to showcase the number of downloads in the front, so this fun factor widget or Counter widget will help you to achieve that. So try this fun factor widget to show numbers animatedly on your website. Also, you can add suffixes and prefixes to your numbers of this Fun Factor widget.
- Calendly – Schedule meetings without the back-and-forth emails through Calendly. We are happy to integrate this important application into our Happy Addons. As you know, Calendly is one of the market’s best booking and appointment tools. But the embedding and styling system of Calendly is really tough. But if you use our Calendly widget, you can embed and customize your Calendly meetings in a lucrative way. So try our Calendly widget to create a lucrative booking an appointment calendar for your website.
- News Ticker – Want to show updates, popular content, or messages on your website? You can have that by using this widget. The news ticker options are used by news or magazine websites. But now the trends have changed. News tickers can be used for various purposes. The main purpose of a newsticker is to show information consistently. Now you can create news tickers within your Editing panel. You don’t have to leave the editing panel anymore while creating a newsticker section for your website. Try this news ticker widget to create amazing newsticker items for your website.
- Social Icon – Beautifully insert and display your social links onto your webpage using this widget to easily connect with your site visitor by using social icon widget. Social icons are essential for a website. Using the social icon widget, you can add your company or personal social links to your website. Try the social icon widget.
- Twitter Feed – Adding Twitter feeds isn’t such an easy task. But you can achieve it by using the Twitter feed widget. Just add your Twitter API to this widget, and you will get plenty of options to make it lucrative. We have created a few demo designs using our Twitter feed widget to get an idea of which type of things you can create with this Twitter feed widget.
- Bar Chart – Display bar charts in an animated and customizable bar form, essentially in case of imaging different data and other relevant statistical visualizations using our bar chart widget. This widget can help you to show various data. If you are running statistical sites, this type of data chart widget item might help you showcase your data in an advanced way. We have prepared so many demos on the Bar Chart widget. You can have a look at them.
- 360° Rotation – Create 360 Degree rotated images for your Products with this 360-degree widget. Flexibility to add auto-rotate or click to the rotation functionality. Also, you can add Magnify Button to Zoom-in your pictures. ECommerce website owners usually use it to show the all side view of their products. This 360° Rotated widget will help you to create amazing rotated 360° images. This will help your users understand the product perfectly from different angles and help you get more sales. So try the 360° Rotate widget to create an amazing 360° Rotated image item for your products.
- Data Table – Using a data table on the website is difficult if you don’t have any coding ideas. However, our data table widget will solve this problem. Usually, most data table plugins do not allow you to create tables within the front-end editing panel. The data table plugins navigate you to create tables within their settings panel and give you a shortcode to set it on your desired sections. You can check the repository’s Tablepress, ninja tables, and more table plugins. You have to be an expert to change the default look of the third-party data table plugins. Without the knowledge of HTML & CSS, you cannot do anything. But this data table widget will help you to create a data table within your Editing panel. Also, you don’t need to know CSS or HTML to design our Data table widget. Moreover, if you use the data table widget, you can add images and icons to your table without hassle. Check the various demos of the data table widget to get a vivid idea of how an awesome data table can be made with this widget.
- Pricing Table Lite – Create beautiful pricing tables with lots of customizations and a sleek look-n-feel using the Pricing table lite widget. Usually, we used to use table plugins to create such kinds of pricing tables in the past. Using the Pricing table lite widget, you can create a stunning pricing table menu without creating so many dom requests. We have created several demo designs for our pricing table widget. Check them all from the demo page of the pricing table widget.
- Flip Box Lite – FlipBox helps you to deliver messages beautifully with before and after effects. Our Flip box widget will help you to create amazing flip box content for your website. There are several states to flip the content within our Flipbox widget. Check all the demos of the flip box widget.
- Post Tab – Enable users to present your post in multiple workable tabs, ideally useful for grouped and related content if you use the Post tab widget. This post tab widget is now available in the free version. Post widgets are usually helpful for showing blog posts within your website. You will get full freedom to design your post tab content. Check the demo content of the Post Tab widget.
- Post List – List any post elegantly using this widget, displaying them creatively and innovatively. The post List widget displays your post content in a list view. Usually, this type of post widget is in the premium version of other third-party Addons. But you get this post list widget free in the Happy Addons. So try the free post list widget to display your post content in a list view.
- Taxonomy List – This Taxonomy widget will help you to create a list of posts by sorting categories, tags, and post formats. You will get plenty of customization facilities within the taxonomy list widget. It will help your visitors to sort the content in different taxonomy-wise. So try our taxonomy list widget for free to help your visitors.
- Horizontal TimeLine – Design your storyline horizontally using the Horizontal Timeline Widget. It’s free! Unlike the vertical timeline widget, you can show your content horizontally with the help of this Horizontal Timeline widget. You can add images and text within this Horizontal timeline widget.
- Social Share – No need to buy a social share plugin anymore. Get many of the premium features of social share plugins within the Social Share widget for free! You can set your social share widget anywhere on your website. You have the full freedom to manage this social share widget. You can set color, customization, and typography to the social share widget. This social share widget will grab the associate link where you have set this widget. Try our social share widget, and don’t forget to check the demo of the social share widget.
- Event Calendar – We have added an amazing Event Calendar Widget in the Free Version! You can create your personalized calendar manually or use your Google calendar or the Events Calendar Plugin’s calendar to showcase your events. We bring this event calendar widget for you to solve your daily problem. You have the full freedom to design your event calendars.
Also, if you are managing your event calendar with your personal google calendar and want to embed it within your site, then you should try an event calendar widget to embed your google event calendar. Or, if you have plans to create your own custom event calendar, this widget will help you do that. It covers that custom event calendar creation feature too. Before testing this event calendar widget, check the demo created.
- Image Hover Effect – If you want to add lucrative hover effects to your website’s images, you can try our Image Hover Effect Widget. This image hover effect widget allows you to add 20+ stunning hover effects to your photos. You have full freedom to customize the Image Hover Effect widget. If you want to grab visitor attention, the image hover effect widget will be essential for your widget toolkit. Before testing the image hover effect, you can check the demo of the Image hover effect widget.
- Animated Link – Are you wondering about increasing the click-through rate of your website’s links? Grab your visitor’s attention by adding different effects to your links using the Animated Link widget. This Animated link widget has plenty of hover effects for your website’s links. Choose the most suitable one and go. Before testing this widget, you can check our demos for the animated link widget.
- Mailchimp Widget – Now you can create lucrative Mailchimp forms with Mailchimp Widget. Usually, you don’t have the opportunity to add Mailchimp form directly to your landing pages. But now our Mailchimp widget will help you to create an amazing MailChimp form within your landing pages. And you can set tags for your MailChimp subscribers. Also, you can select your premade MailChimp list. No bar in Mailchimp form widget customization.
With the Free version and the free version of the Happy addons, you can easily create a newsletter subscribe form or newsletter subscribe bar for your site. No hassle in the API integration for the Mailchimp widget. We have added a dedicated page for integrating the API credential. Just paste your MailChimp form API key to the Mailchimp Widget’s API input field of the backend page of the Happy Addons Credential Page. And all set to use the Mailchimp form widget. Plenty of customization is available in the Mailchimp form. Before testing the Mailchimp form widget, please check our demos.
- Content Switcher – The content Switcher widget allows you to toggle sections, pages, or texts easily. The content switcher widget will help you to show any kind of toggle content within your website. You can even add any widgets or templates in the content switcher widget. It’s used to toggle two different types of content. Like if you have two types of pricing menus the annual pricing menu and the lifetime pricing menu, then you can use our content switcher widget to show the two different pricing tables within the same section of your website. As you have full freedom to add any kind of template within the content switcher widget, then there is no limitation of customization. And this content switcher widget is a unique addition to our free pack, which is missing in the other third-party Elementor addons free widget pack.
- Image Stack Group – Sometimes, we have to show images in a stack group format to create an eye-catchy look. But it’s so tough to create a single stack group of images. But with our Image Stack Group widget, you can easily create an image-stacked group. You can get the Image Stack Group widget in the free version of ours.
- Creative Button – Are you wondering about creating an outstanding, eye-catching look by adding exclusive button styles & effects to your website? Create a marvelous Call To Action through our Creative Buttons Widget and redirect visitors to the right place. There is now no limitation to creating amazing buttons for your website. Also, we have added the magnetic effect to the creative button. So that you can grab your website’s visitor’s attention to increase the click rate of the creative button. And don’t forget to check the demo of the creative button widget created by us.
- Image Accordion – This Image Accordion widget comes with interactive design looks. You can create unique accordions for images. It will help you keep your users longer on the website. Sometimes you will need to show some amazing interactive image accordions to your website to create a wow effect for the visitors. The image accordion widget will be the life savior for you. You can add an amazing effect to the images using it. Don’t forget to check the demos of the Image Accordion, created by us.
- PDF View – If you are looking for a PDF embedder or PDF Viewer WordPress plugin for your website to embed your PDF files, you are in the right place. We have come up with the ultimate PDF embedder solution for you. We have added PDF View Widget, Free Version 3.3.1. We are the pioneer of adding a PDF view widget in the Widget Library. Using this PDF View widget, you can embed or view PDF files from external links or upload them directly to your website as PDF Media Files. Also, in this PDF View widget, you will get plenty of customization options. Now you can show a Resume PDF, Invoice PDF, Ebook PDF version, Magazine PDF version, and more with the help of the PDF View Widget.
- Contact Form 7 – This utility widget helps you to integrate existing forms built using the CF7 plugin across your web pages without spending too much time. It’s tough to manage the default contact form 7 without using any CSS. But we have added all kinds of design facilities to the contact form 7. You can easily embed your contact form 7 anywhere on your website. You don’t need the knowledge of CSS to customize your contact form 7 forms if you use our contact form 7 widget. And it comes in the free version of the Happy Addons.
- Caldera Forms – This widget can help you to display your caldera forms on your web pages. By default, the design customization of the caldera form is quite tough. You have to be a CSS expert. But we have solved the problem. Now, you can customize your caldera form using our Caldera Form widget. It’s free to use. Before using the caldera form widget, you can check our demos.
- weForms – Created forms using the weForms plugin and looking for a way to display those on your pages? This is the answer to that. You can now use our weForms widget to customize your weForms forms without leaving your editing panel. Check the demos of the weForms widget created by us.
- Ninja Forms – Use this widget to embed forms created using Ninja Forms to display seamlessly on your web pages. Various styling options will help you to look at them even better. Ninja Forms is one of the popular form builder plugins. But you have to pay extra for having the customization feature in the default version of Ninja forms. But we have come up with an easy solution for Ninja Forms users. You will get a Ninja form widget for free. We have added every possible customization facility to the Ninja Forms widget. We have created several demos for you; please check the demos of the Ninja Forms Widget.
- WPForms – WP Forms has become the most popular form builder in the WordPress Community. The WPforms became popular due to their vast features and customization facility. But the design customization is also a limitation for WP Forms users. But we bring a free solution for the WP forms users. You will get a free WP forms widget in the free version. This WPforms widget will help you to design your forms to the next level. Don’t forget to check the demos of the WPforms widget we created.
- Gravity Forms – While using Gravity forms, you may want to change the appearance of the form fields. With the Happy Addons, you can spruce up your Gravity forms like a pro. But it’s already a premium plugin. But the design customization is also challenging. That’s why we bring a free solution to help the Gravity forms user base. This gravity form widget will help you to reshape your default form widget without any hassle. You can check the demos for Gravity Forms Widget created by us. You will get an idea of what you will get in the free version of the Gravity forms widget.
- WP Fluent Forms – Easily customize and use Fluent Forms using this super intuitive widget. The WP Fluent Forms are now becoming very popular. But the customization of the fluent forms is also difficult. You have to be a CSS expert as well. But we also brings light to this issue. You can customize your WP fluent forms with the free widget of the WP Fluent Forms. No need to be an expert to customize the Fluent Form widget. We have also made demos for the Fluent Forms widget. Check the demos of the WP Fluent Forms widget.
- Comparison Table – The comparison table will help your site visitors to buy your product, sign up for membership, contact, or just request a quote. Are you wondering about creating comparison tables for your affiliated products, gadgets, features, services, or anything related to your website? Try Happy Addons new comparison table widget. It’s available in our free version.
- Photo Stack – Our Photo Stack Widget will help you achieve a critical layout of Images where you don’t have to use multiple columns and intersections to achieve that. With the help of the Photo Stack widget, you can easily achieve the layered image style without any technical knowledge. Showcase multiple layered images within the website by using the photo stack widget.
- Lord Icon – Lord icon is a very much popular element in the web development industry. We often use this feature to add an animated icon to our websites. But previously, it was not that easy to add and customize the lord icons to the website. But from now on, you can add the lord icon to your websites by using the our lord Icon widget. You can customize the color and other options directly from your editing panel. Lord Icon WIdget can be used separately in any place on the website; also, we have added support to the lord icons in our Info Box Widget and Icon Box Widget. Use the Lord Icon Widget.
- Site Logo – If you use our Site Logo, You can either use the default site logo of your WordPress site, or you can choose your custom logo.
- Site Title – You will have the ability to add a site title and design it as per your requirement. You can change the header type from H1 to H6. Besides, you can set the alignment and size of the Site Title.
- Site Tagline – By using site tagline, you can change the default site Tag Line’s color, typography, and alignment. In addition, you can add a custom icon or SVG for the site’s Tag Line.
- Nav Menu – Using Nav Menu WIdget, you can customize your site navbar. From the content editor, select a menu. You can set the alignment of the Nav bar for both desktop and responsive devices. You can also set menu icons as well as icons for opening and closing.
- Page Title – You can customize the Page Title of your site and also can set the HTML Tag, Size, and Alignment with the page title widget. For styling, you can change the Color, Typography, and Text Shadow.
- Post Excerpt – You can customize the Post Excerpt with our HappyAddons Theme Builder. Just drag and drop the Post Excerpt widget. You can control the alignment of the Excerpt text. It will help you to create a single blog post template. On the Style tab, you can change the text color and typography as well.
- **Post Content **- On the Post Content widget content setting, you can change alignment and make the necessary changes to the style section. Just drag and drop the Post Excerpt widget on the editor panel. You can change the color and typography for both the Post Title and Post Content by navigating the Style tab. The Post Content widget is the main element in creating a single blog page template. You can use it for free.
- **Post Featured Image **- With the Post feature image widget of our Theme Builder, you can set the Feature Image style and position for your single post page. Depending on the image, you can change the image size and alignment and enable or disable the caption for the image. It’s another essential widget for single blog post template creation, which comes in the free version of our addon.
- Post Info – A must-needed and amazing feature is post info. Your users should be able to see the post meta, like author name, date, time, etc. In the style tab, you can change the spaces, alignment, color, height & weight of the divider, list icon, text, etc.
- Author Meta – In the author meta widget of the our theme builder, you can enable/disable the author name, avatar, short bio, and archive button. It is also possible to change the size and position of the Author Meta. People used to call it Author Box. It’s available for free.
- Post Comments – With our post comment widget, you can choose your post comment source from Current Post or Custom. If you choose a custom post then you can choose specific posts that will display as per the design. The Post Comment widget comes with a wide range of styling options. There is a choice of color, typography, margin & padding, and link design. Your post comments title, color, text color, short description color, size, Text area label, and Border will appear on the frontend as per your design. There is no cost to use it.
- Post Navigation – You can customize the Post Navigation according to your needs. In addition to allowing/disallowing the label of the navigation, you can change the text of the label as well. As for arrows, you can allow or disallow them. Our predefined navigation arrow list allows you to change the type of arrow. Post Navigation Labels, Titles, Arrows, and Borders can be customized. Each term can be customized in terms of color and typography.
- Archive Title – Our theme builder includes an Archive title widget for styling archive pages. In the Archive Title, you can select the Heading Tag (H1-H6), Size, and Alignment. It is possible to change the color, typography, and shadow of the Archive Title.
- Archive Post – There are some amazing options for the Archive Post widget of the HappyAddons Theme Builder. From Content > Layout,
- There is a choice of skins for archive posts,
- The number of columns the posts will display can be set,
- It is possible to set the image position as Top, Left, or Right.
- The size of the post’s image can be customized,
- You can enable/disable the post title & excerpt. Even you can apply to custom excerpts,
- You have the ability to control the metadata and their separator,
- The Read More button and its text can be enabled or disabled.
- There will be an option to enable or disable open in a new window.
- On the other hand, on Content > Pagination, you will have the ability to customize your pagination for the Archive Post. For example, you can choose pagination type, page limit, and alignment.
- The previous and next label button text can be customized.
24+ Free Features Are Available in the Happy Addons
Happy Addons not only comes with extendable widgets but also has some cool features which help you to increase your web designing skill. You will get 20+ exclusive features for Free.
Happy Templates – Finally, we are happy to announce that we are introducing a Template import feature within our Happy Addons. Initially, it comes with almost 500 ready-made templates. We will continuously improve our template library. Both our Free and Pro users can use happy templates. Templates are labeled in two tags, Pro and Free. To import premium templates you will need the Happy Addons Pro. The template import feature works like the Default Template importing feature. Additionally, you can check the previews in three device viewports; Desktop, Tab, and Mobile.
Full Page Templates – You will now get plenty of Full page templates. It is easy to use. Just import the templates, use them within your site, and do some little bit of customizations. You will get business website page templates, contact page templates, Fitness Page Templates, Black Friday Deal Page templates, Cyber Monday Page Templates, Halloween Page Templates, and more misc full-page templates. We are planning to bring a Template kit pack in the future.
Happy Shape Dividers – If you want to get some unique shape dividers within your default shape divider you can use our Shape Dividers. Initially, you will get 18+ new shape dividers. We are the pioneer in adding different shape dividers to the default shape dividers library to give the users some extra shape dividers. Reshape your Pages with the new shape dividers.
- Happy Tooltip – With our advanced tooltip feature, you can add tooltips to any element of your website. Add images, GIFs, and Background images to your tooltips. This tooltip module broadens a new way to create amazing tooltips. You don’t need any extra third-party tooltip plugin from the WordPress repository to add Tooltips. You don’t have to bother with the tooltip shortcuts to add tooltips to your website. You can add tooltips from the editing panel of your website. You don’t have to bother with back-and-forth challenges like other third-party tooltip plugins. Select the widget or section where you want to add your tooltip contents and do it from your editing panel with our Happy Tooltip feature.
We have added two types of behavior on the tooltips. You can show tooltips by clicking or on hover. Also, you will get plenty of tooltip animations in the Happy Addons for tooltip feature. And all the awesome tooltip features come with the free version.
- Equal Heights – By default, you cannot set the equal column heights to your columns. But from now you can set equal heights to your Columns and widgets without using zero coding knowledge by using it. Usually, Equal Heights requires when you have different lengths of contents on the columns. And there is no easy way to fix this. You have to add more space or do some CSS stuff. But with this feature, you can fix the issue easily.
- Text Outline – With this Text Outline feature, you can add an exterior border around each character of your text or Heading lines. You can create Neon Text Effects, Parallax Heading Effects, Stroke Heading Effects, and much more. You can also apply this feature in the Default Heading Widgets. Here is the list of widgets within which you will get this text outline option,
- Heading Widget
- Page Title Widget
- Site Title Widget
- Post Title Widget
- Product Title Widget
- Animated Heading Widget
- Happy Addons Gradient Heading Widget
Here are some design inspirations for you. Demo
If you are looking for an awesome handy tool to make a difference in your website, don’t miss out on the chance to try Text Outline for free. And it is a very lightweight feature to create amazing design aspects within your website. We bring it before anyone does.
- Background Overlay – The Background overlay extension will allow you to add images, colors, and icons behind any widget. By default, you can add background overlay to the Sections and Columns, but it’s quite tough to add Background overlay to the widgets. But now, with the help of our background overlay extension, you can add a different look to your widgets. Interestingly, it will work with any third-party add-ons.
- Happy Icons – This will help you decorate your web page. By default, you will get Font Awesome filled icons, but the line icons are now trendy. You can add line icons to every possible icon-supported widget. Happy line icons come with the free version ours. It will reduce your pain to upload SVG icons every time.
- Happy Column Control -Managing Column Order on Mobile Responsive Mood – Your designed web page may contain some columns that may require reordering in the mobile device view. Using this Column Control feature, you can rearrange the order of the column in small devices. It’s very easy to use. You don’t need extra knowledge to order your columns on mobile and tablet devices. You just have to set the number chronologically to the column ordering feature. It will help you to get the desired column order on the small screen of the sites.
- Manage Column Width by Adding Pixels – You can control the column width of your widgets with percentage parameters. However, sometimes, you need to adjust the column width to meet your design aesthetics. The Column width by adding pixels feature will let you do so easily.
- Happy Clone – While designing, you may need to duplicate pages or posts from the finder by using the buttons (CMD/CTRL + E). Surprisingly, using this feature, you can clone pages and posts lightning-fast from the finder. Also, this duplicator feature will help you to duplicate your posts and pages. You don’t need any third-party duplicator plugin to clone your page and posts. And interestingly, this handy Happy clone feature comes with the free version. So try the Happy clone or duplicator extension to duplicate your posts and pages.
- Fixed Size Controls in Elementor Button Widget – Sometimes, you may need to make perfectly circular-shaped buttons. With this free feature, you can just set a fixed size; that is, by specifying an equal height and width of the Button widget, you can make a circle button.
- Grid Layer – Maintain proper alignment of your page’s elements using this tool. Enjoy full flexibility while setting your grid color, width, and position of your grid layout. Btw it’s not the grid system. It’s a design system to create perfectly aligned designs for your website. If you are familiar with other designing tools like Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, or sketch, you will get the same design grid layer system within the editing panel of your website.
- Wrapper Link – No limitation on adding links to specific areas of your column or sections if you use our Wrapper Link. Use it to insert links to any column, section, or other places you want. So don’t miss out on the chance to use our Wrapper link module. It will be helpful to increase the click rate of any content.
- Floating Effects – You can create stunning animations for any widget using Floating Effects. Translate, Rotate, or Scale Imagination is the limit! Happy Addons floating effect will help you translate, rotate, or Scale any elements and widgets without using CSS directly. Don’t miss the chance to make eye-catchy design elements to your website.
Floating Effects Used For Space Effect Illustration:
With the help of our floating effect extension, you can create this kind of amazing Space effect.
- CSS Transform – You can apply various CSS transforms like translate, rotate, scale, and skew without any limitations within any Widget with any other third-party addons. It’s a global feature. Don’t miss the chance to use the CSS transform module to create an extraordinary look for your website.
- Scroll To Top Feature: – Scroll to top feature is commonly used in websites. We often use scroll-to-top plugins or different methods to add that option to the web pages. But don’t worry; you can add this option to your websites within Editing Panel by using our Scroll to the top feature. You can set the scroll to the top button for all pages or can set a condition for any specific page not to show the scroll to the top button.
- Header Footer Builder – HappyAddons now offering an advanced header footer builder for free within our theme builder feature for free. You can create an amazing header with our dedicated header widgets. For the footer, there are no dedicated widgets. You can use any widgets from the element library as per your need. Also, you can create separate footer menu and use our Nav Menu widget to display your footer menu within our Header Footer Builder feature. By using our template condition, you can set different types of conditions for your header and footer. \
Here are those header elements:
- Site Logo
- Site Title
- Site Tagline
- Navigation Menu
- Single Blog Post Template Builder – HappyAddons free offers the single post template creation feature within the theme builder feature for free. This covers all the necessary blog post design elements. Here are the single blog post design elements –
- Page Title
- Post Title
- Post Excerpt
- Post Content
- Featured Image
- Author Box
- Post Comments
- Post Navigation
- Post Info
- Archive Page Builder – We are now offering the Archive Page Builder feature within the Theme Builder of HappyAddons for free. Now it’s easy to design any archive page of your site like blog archive page, blog category archive, or tag archive page with the archive page builder options. We also have dedicated widgets to design the archive pages within Elementor. Here is the Archive page Builder Widgets –
- Archive Title
- Archive Post
- Template Conditioning Feature For Theme Builder (Basic): Free users can set the template condition for the Entire site, All Singular, or All Archive pages. To set different nested conditions for different pages or archives, you will be needed our pro version.
Presenting The All-Exclusive Widgets & Features Happy Addons Pro
It ships not only with some unique premium features but also with premium widgets. The premium features are 100% unique and exclusive, and the premium widgets are there to give you professional assistance to craft any webpage design.
Introducing Happy Addons Pro (Check What You Will Get in the Pro Version of it)
51+ Premium Widgets Of Happy Addons (Pro)
If you are still craving more widgets, then the following premium widgets are there to quench your thirst. The best part is that you can copy and paste the design source code, so you won’t have to make any design from scratch. Let’s explore the world of our Pro Widgets:
- Advanced Slider – Bored with your typical sliders? Try our advanced slider. Create mesmerizing slides within your Sites using it. You can add premade sections to your slides of the advanced slider. So you have the full freedom to design any kind of design within the advanced slider widget.
- Happy Mega Menu – Struggling with large-scale menu items? Happy Mega Menu is the best solution to your problems. You can create mega menus like Adidas, Dribbble, Puma, Invision, etc. Mega Menus is a game-changing item for websites. You can create eye-catchy menu items with the megamenu. This Mega Menu widget will help you achieve any type of mega menu that is impossible with the default defalt menu items. Also, you can use our Mega Menu widget to design a simple nav menu for your website. So don’t miss the chance to have a powerful mega menu in your widget package. Before buying the happy addons to get the happy mega menu in your element pack, we request you to look into the demo designs for the mega menu widget.
- One Page Navigation Widget – Our one-page navigation widget will help you create lucrative one page nav content for your site. It has 9 design controls with a smooth scrolling option. You can show any kind of design within the one page nav widget. This One Page Navigation Widget is usually used to show multiple contents within one page with a floating navigation menu.
- Unfold Widget – You can organize and save space on your webpage with Happy Addons Unfold Widget. This widget will help you create interactive content along with neat and clean web pages. Moreover, you can unfold the content with a click or mouse hover action. We have created amazing unfold widget demos for you. So before trying the widget, we like to request you to check the demos.
- Off-Canvas Content or Menu Widget – Our off-canvas navigation content or menu widget will give you the freedom to create any kind of off canvas content or offcanvas menu items for your websites. This Off canvas content widget is also popular as a flyout menu widget. You can set any kind of flyout menu items for your website.
- Feature List – You can display your product features using different styles using the feature list widget. As a bonus, you can also customize every predefined design of the feature list widget. Check the demos of our Feature list widget. It’s available in the pro version of ours.
- Pricing Table – This one-of-a-kind widget will allow you to create any pricing table under the sun. As a surprise, you can use gradient backgrounds, oval-shaped buttons, font awesome icons, background fill colors, different heights, dark moods, and so on within the Pricing Table widget of Happy Addons. This pricing table widget can be used within WooCommerce or EDD (Easy digital downloads) managed websites. Also, you can add badges, tooltips, and more within the pricing table widget created.
- Flip Box – This exquisite flip box widget will help you show different messages or texts before and after a user hovers over a certain element. Like the other widgets, you can customize this with a background image, gutter, and circular arrow navigation on both sides. We have added the 3d flip box design within the Flip Box widget. This flip box widget is in the Pro version. Also, we have created so many demos for the flip box widget.
- Advanced Heading – With the Advanced Heading widget, you can create beautiful heading designs for the headline text of your Website. Like the other widgets, you will get many customization options for different text sections. Also, you can check the demos of the Advance heading widget.
- Hover Box – Give boring images lives by adding dynamic animated texts with this nifty little tool. You can display texts with the Hover Box widget right after a user hovers an image. This Hover Box widget is quite different from regular hover box items. Check the demo of the hover box widget.
- Team Carousel – Present your team members with beautiful carousels that include social profile buttons, arrow icons, and great customizability by using the team carousel widget. You can do lots of design customization within the Team Carousel widget. Also, it’s the best possible way to show team members within a single section.
- Scrolling Image – Using the scrolling image widget, you can show your products or services in a way that slides horizontally or vertically. You can also create a stunning photo gallery with this awesome scrolling widget within your site. Check the demos created by us of the Scrolling image widget.
- Advanced Tab – This widget will enable you to show your content by creating advanced tabbed content sections using full-controlled customizations. You will get the option to add a custom-made section into the Advanced Tab widget. This Advanced Tab widget mainly shows tabbed contents within a single section. So don’t miss the chance to create tabbed content with the help of the Advanced Tab widget.
- Advanced Accordion – Like the Advanced Tab widget, if you want to provide your user with extra information using a collapsing effect in different directions, this is the widget you should go for. In the Advanced Accordion widget, you can use any premade sections. Show advanced content within your Accordion widget. You don’t need any accordion plugin to create an accordion for your WordPress website. Use the Advanced Accordion Widget to add an accordion to your website.
- Testimonial Carousel – The Testimonial Carousel widget will provide a great way to showcase your customers’ recommendations. You can also control the carousel’s movement using flexible styles for your Website. We also have created amazing demos for the Testimonial Carousel widget.
- Logo Carousel – Unleash your design creativity with this beautiful logo carousel widget and showcase your partners and products using vertical or horizontal motion. This Logo carousel widget will help you in many ways to showcase your client’s logo or product logo within your website. Check the demo designs of the logo carousel widget.
- Animated Text – This Animated text widget is useful for making your text stand apart from the crowd by applying smart animations to your website. You can customize the cool animation effects with various flexible styles of the Animated Text Widget. Try the demos of the Animated Text widget.
- Timeline – Tell your story precisely and smartly using this gorgeous tool timeline widget. This timeline widget will help you achieve an amazing website design. Your visitors will get to know everything about the history of your product or company through a bird’s eye view if you use our timeline widget.
- Instagram Feed – The Instagram feed widget will pave the way to seamlessly show you your beautiful Instagram photos on your website page. Users can interact with your photos and leave a comment. Usually, it’s tough to add an Instagram feed to any website. People used the smash balloon social feed plugin to add the Instagram feed to their website. The smash balloon is highly pricey for the simple task. But now, with the help of our Instagram feed widget, you can easily add your website. You don’t have to spend extra money on social feed plugins like smash balloon. This Instagram feed widget will help you to add the Instagram feed to your website without any third-party plugin and you can set the caching time of the feeds of your Instagram profile.
- Advanced Toggle – Similar to the Accordion widget, this Advanced Toggle widget will allow you to create a collapsible container area that will enable the user to show and hide items provided that the user clicks on it. We have created amazing demos for the advanced toggle widget. So check the demos from the Advanced Toggle widget.
- List Group – With this incredibly handy list group widget, you can craft beautiful lists. You can also apply advanced styles to give the appearance of the items just like the way you want it with the list group widget. We have added demo designs for the List Group widget.
- Countdown – This countdown widget will let you set a countdown timer which you can use to show the launch time of your product to the customers to take a particular action showing the remaining time.
- Source Code – While writing docs or tutorial posts, you can use this widget to skillfully show codes to your visitors so that they can copy and paste them anywhere on the page at their disposal. Use the Source code widget to showcase your source codes in a lucrative way.
- Promo Box – Promote anything more lucratively with the promo box widget. And stay ahead of the competition.
- Hot Spot – Another power-packed widget that can help you create incredible Hot spot images or items. It’s a powerful hot spot widget rather than the default hot spot widget. Check the demos of the Hot Spot Widget.
- Price Menu – Display your restaurant food menu list with or without price decently and creatively with this fully flexible widget price menu widget.
- Business Hour – This business hour widget will help you show the business hours in a tabular form. Your customers will get to know when your business is open or closed.
- Line Chart – Visualize your data in different ways; each can be animated and customizable with the line chart widget. Check the demo of the line chart widget.
- Pie & Doughnut Chart – Pie & donut chart widget is to visualize your data in different ways; each of them animated and customizable.
- Polar Area Chart – Polar Area chart widget is to Visualize your data in different ways; each is animated and customizable.
- Radar Chart – The radar chart widget is to visualize your data in different ways.
- Facebook Feed – Show the feed of your Facebook page on your website differently and creatively through the Facebook feed widget.
- Twitter Feed Carousel – Showcase your awesome team decorating in the Twitter feed mode applying various styles, texts, images, and social links with the help of the Twitter feed carousel widget.
- Breadcrumbs – Visualize your breadcrumbs in different ways; with the help of the Bread Crumbs widget.
- Sticky Video – From now, you can set sticky videos with the sticky video widget. Also, you will get plenty of options to manage your videos in an advanced way with the help of the sticky video widget.
- Advanced Data table – Manage Your Table Data with Google Sheets, Table Press, Import from CSV, and Local Database with the help of the Advanced data table widget.
- Modal Popup – Create click-triggered Popups to grab and collect various information from the visitors with the help of the Modal popup widget.
- Single Image Scroll – Facing difficulties while presenting long images like web page screenshots, panorama shots, etc, to your portfolios? From now on, you can showcase long images by using the Single Image Scroll widget.
- Post Grid – Scale your blog archive page with the Post Grid widget. It comes with predefined skins, so you spend less time designing your blog page.
- Post Tiles – Now, you can showcase your most desirable blog posts exclusively with the Post Tiles widget. It’s available with predefined tiles set to achieve an elegant look.
- Smart Post List – Are you looking for a magnificent listing facility with the highlighted option for your sticky featured article? This Smart Post list widget will handle all of your desirable styles smartly, like featuring the sticky post, filterable post list, and more.
- Post Carousel – The Post carousel feature is now trendy in News Portals or other blogging sites to grab visitors’ attention. Now you can create a stunning post carousel for your site with the Post Carousel widget.
- Author List – Decently showcase your creative writers with the Author List widget. It will help you to display all of your authors in one place.
- WooCommerce Product Grid – Are you struggling with showcasing your WooCommerce products in perfect grid alignment within WooCommerce? From now, you can display your products in grid views lucratively with the Product Grid Widget.
- WooCommerce Product Carousel – Wondering about a perfect WooCommerce Product Carousel widget to grab the attention of your customers? Try Happy Addons Pro’s Product Carousel Widget to make it happen.
- WooCommerce Product Category Grid – Sometimes, you need to display your WooCommerce – eCommerce products category-wise to target a specific genre of visitors. Our Product Category Grid Widget is the best fit for displaying WooCommerce Products category-wise.
- WooCommerce Product Category Carousel – From now on, you can display WooCommerce products based on specific categories with the help of the Product Category Carousel Widget to make them more lucrative.
- WooCommerce Single Product – Are you looking for a design element to design your single WooCommerce products in various designs within your website? No worries, our Single WooCommerce Product Widget will fulfill your desired goal. Check out the demos.
- WooCommerce Mini Cart – Want to increase your WooCommerce/eCommerce store’s customer experience? Use the mini cart widget to boost your conversion rate swiftly.
- Advanced Google Map Widget – Are you looking to add a map to your website but not the traditional google map? You can achieve that quickly if you use our Advanced Google Map widget. You can customize your Google Map Widget based on your theme color. Also, in the Advance Google Map Widget, you can add your custom label, map marker, legend, and more.
We also bring the Snazzy Map styling within Advanced Google Map Widget. We have added four built-in styles and also added support for custom JSON input from the official Snazzy Map. So, you can now design your Google Map according to your theme.
- EDD Single Product Widget – If you want to add a single product as your featured item on your website is tough for nontechies as there is no integration for Easy Digital Downloads. Don’t worry; team Happy Addons comes with seamless integration of EDD. You can easily add any product of your EDD store as your featured product at any place on your website by using the Easy Digital Downloads Single product widget. You can add two images on the EDD single product widget to make an eye-catchy effect to grab your visitors’ attention. Try EDD single-product widget.
Doc & Video Tutorial for Easy Digital Downloads Single Product Widget.
- EDD Product Grid Widget – Wondering to showcase multiple products of your EDD stores! Showcasing products in a grid style is the best possible way to display multiple products on an eCommerce site. Herewith the help of the EDD product grid widget, you can achieve that easily. You don’t have to do extra work to showcase your EDD store’s products in a grid style, just need to drag the EDD product grid widget, and then you can easily customize it.
Doc and Video tutorial for EDD Product Grid widget.
- EDD Product Carousel Widget – You can show multiple products or items in a row in the carousel style. And by default, creating carousels for EDD products is tough as there are no default EDD widgets. But we bring the Product Carousel widgets. So now you can create amazing product carousels for your Easy Digital Downloads store. Try EDD Product Carousel to create lucrative product carousels for EDD products.
Check Doc and Video Documentation for the EDD product carousel Widget.
- EDD Category Grid Widget – Sometimes, we need to add product categories to our stores to navigate the visitors to specific areas. By default, it’s difficult for regular users to add Easy Digital Downloads product categories. But if you use Happy Addons, you will get the opportunity to design your EDD stores’ all categories in a grid style. Also, you will have a full-fledged customization facility in the EDD category grid widget.
Here are the Doc and Video Documentation for the EDD category grid widget.
- EDD Category Carousel Widget – If you are wondering about adding EDD product carousels you can use Happy Addonscategory carousels for your EDD stores. Using the EDD category carousel widget, you can create a lucrative category carousel for your EDD stores.
Check Doc and Video Documentation for EDD Category Carousel Widget.
- EDD Cart Widget – If you are using Easy Digital Downloads to manage your sale now, you can design your EDD cart page using EDD Cart Widget.
- EDD Checkout Widget – Manage your Easy Digital Downloads Checkout pages by using EDD Checkout Widget. A limitless customization facility has been added to this EDD checkout widget.
- EDD login Widget – You can customize your EDD store’s login page by using Easy Digital Download Login Widget.
- EDD Registration Widget – EDD Registration Widget allows you to customize the registration form of the Easy Digital Downloads. You can manage it from your Editing Panel.
- EDD Purchase WIdget – EDD purchase widget gives you the flexibility to stylize your Easy Digital Download store’s purchase page.
- EDD Download Widget – If you want to customize your EDD store’s download page, then use EDD Download Widget.
- Image Swap Widget – If you are looking for a Widget which can help you to alter the lower image to the top without any hassle, then you can use Image Swap Widget. It will help you to create an actionable section for your users on your Website.
- Remote Carousel widget – With the “Remote Carousel” widget, you can create an amazing carousel with the next/prev button. It will allow you to collaborate with other available carousels. For example, you have an image carousel. You can add the Remote Carousel to make it more functional. This is a Pro widget of happyAddons. \
Almost all the carousels (both free and pro of HappyAddons) have the support of a Remote carousel. For your acknowledgment, we have enabled the Remote Carousel for the following carousel widgets:
- Image Carousel
- Team Carousel
- Testimonial Carousel
- Logo Carousel
- Twitter Feed Carousel
- Post Carousel
- Product Carousel
- Product Category Carousel
- EDD Product Carousel
- EDD Product Category Carousel
Unique Pro Features Of Happy Addons To Watch Out For
The premium (PRO) features of Happy Addons truly make it stand out from all the other add-ons out there right now. You will get the below-mentioned standout premium features in the PRO version of Happy Addons:
- Happy Mega Menu Builder: Happy Addons brings an amazing mega menu builder. With this MegaMenu builder, you can create mega menus like Dribble, Adidas, Puma, weDevs, and more. Our Happy Menu widget will help you show any kind of element to your mega menu items. Like you can show posts, categories, pages, list items, social links, menu icons, and more. Not only that but also you will get a blank canvas to design your mega menu items.
What Extra Will You Get in the Mega Menu Builder?
With this Happy mega menu builder widget, you can create any kind of menus.
* Simple Navigation Menu: You can create a simple nav menu for your site. You can show and design your WordPress Nav menu items as well.
* Icon for menu items or mega menu items: Flexibility to add different types of icons to menu items.
* Menu Badges for Mega Menu or Simple Nav Menus: Create a customized badge for your megamenu or simple menu items.
* Mobile Responsive Mega Menus: You can create mobile responsive menus, as it has different styling options for mobiles and tablets.
Want to learn How to Create a MegaMenu? Watch this detailed tutorial of creating mega menus,
- Cross-Domain Copy-Paste: Apply The Same Design To Multiple Domains With A Single Click:
If you are creating different web pages with WordPress, you will often try to use the same elements of a web page to other pages over and over again. To address this issue, the Elementor page builder comes with a free copy and paste elements feature for a single domain. But the problem is you can not copy and paste an element to other domains.
This is where the goodness of the Happy Addons comes to the rescue! With this tool, you can copy and paste any element (for example, buttons, navigation bars, carousel, accordion, etc.) from one domain to another domain. Cool, right? Don’t miss out on the chance to scale up your working efficiency with the help of a cross-domain copy-paste extension. We are the inventor of the cross-domain copy-paste feature.
Preset: Save Your Time And Effort By Using The Preset Feature:
If you try to create your website from scratch and give it a professional appearance, then it will take up a huge amount of time and effort.
To tackle this hassle, the Preset option comes into play! Much like its name, it will let you select pre-made designs to create a web page faster and of course, without compromising the quality. There are 400+ preset designs available in Happy Addons. We are the inventor of the preset feature.
Unlimited Section Nesting: Use Unlimited Section Nesting To Go Beyond The Limit. By default, you can create sections to make room for elements. We feel happy to say that by integrating the Happy Addons, you can create infinite sections within a single section.
And as usual, you can insert as many widgets as you want into those sections. We are the inventor of the unlimited section nesting feature.
- Live Copy: Copy Designs From Demo Sites To Get It Done Right Away!
Sometimes you may wish to simulate exactly the same design that you see on our demo page. Amazingly, with the Live Copy option, you can do it at your disposal.
This is a go-to way that lets you copy the code of the demo design from the demo site and allows you to use it directly on your edit panel.
Unlike a theme template, using the demo designs won’t put any pressure on your media server which is a must-have to help load the page faster. We are the inventor of the live copy demo design feature.
Image Masking: Mask Your Images Within Your Editing Panel!
Sometimes, a square or circular-shaped image is not enough to create a good design. You might need different types of creative and unusual image shapes. We are introducing custom-shaped images to bring a creative touch to your design. Now you will be able to convert your square image into lovely custom shapes. No hassles, just upload your image and choose your shape. Boom! Just done. Very Easy. We are the inventor of the image masking feature.
Happy Particle Effect: Add Exclusive Background Particle Effects To Your Website!
We have added three predefined particle effects, which are commonly used, Polygon, NASA, and Snow. But you have plenty of options for adding as much as your need with our custom Particle adding option. Moreover, you can customize them at your desired level. You can set the number of Particles, the size of your particles, the speed of the Particle movements, and the flexibility to add Hover Effect to your Particle effects. Try our particle effects.
Display Condition: Show, Hide, And Schedule Content To Display On Your Site According To Your Need!
This feature will help you to display your content depending on different kinds of conditions like Browser, Operating System, Date Range, Time, and many more. We are the inventor of the Conditional display or display condition feature.
** Advanced Template Conditioning of Theme Builder**: If you are using our theme builder to design your site with HappyAddons pro you will get an advanced template conditioning option. You can include and exclude any page or posts, or archive pages to set conditions for your templates.
Enjoy Extra Benefits From Happy Addons!
Our code doesn’t stink, and we don’t leave you blindfolded when you need support from us. Apart from the freemium widgets, the plugin will pamper you with a fleet of professional quality features.
For example, it’s compatible with almost every WordPress theme; it’s lightweight and fast; comes up with motion effects, and empowers you with enormous customizability options. In addition, the plugin also works cohesively with the stock Elementor widgets.
If you don’t understand a feature or fail to give it the desired look, which was already demonstrated in a demo, or it’s not working as expected – we got your back. Just drop us a line, and we will do our best to help you figure a way out.
Bugs, Technical Hints, Or Contribute
Please provide us with constructive feedback, contribute, and file any technical bugs on GitHub Repository.
Stay connected with our Community
In case you want to share any thoughts on Happy Addons with other users or if you are in any trouble related to your web design work, don’t feel stranded. Stay connected with the Happy addons community.
Happy Addons uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon the user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK DOES NOT IMMEDIATELY start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
Missing Something In The Happy Addons?
If you are still finding some of the missing pieces in our Widget Library and want to share them with us, then here is our public roadmap for you. You can submit your ideas and upvote other submitted ideas. And we will bring the features and widgets based on the upvotes in the public roadmap.
Happy With Our Work?
We are really thankful to you that you have chosen our plugin. If our plugin brings a smile to your face while working, please share your happiness by giving us a 5***** rating in WordPress Org. It will make us happy and won’t take more than 2 mins.
About The Maker
Despite Happy Addons being the newest addition to the product lineup of weDevs, it has already managed to win the hearts of its users with a staggering 5-star rating. The plugin is programmed in a way so you don’t require any prior coding know-how and is completely cross-browser compatible with mobile responsive features.
Step 1: Upload the plugin file to install by navigating through Plugins➔Add New➔Upload Plugin➔Choose File to Install from your WordPress dashboard or you can simply search for the Happy Addons plugin from the plugin directory by going to Plugins➔Add New and search for the plugin in the search tab to install it on your WordPress site.
Step 2: After successful installation, you have to click the “activate” button to activate the happy addons for Elementor.
Step 3: When you activate Happy Addons for Elementor you will be redirected to our HappyAddons Dashboard Home Tab.
For a more detailed explanation check out the following documentation
Can I use Happy Addons without Elementor?
I’m afraid, you cannot use Happy Addons without Elementor.
Does it work along with other Elementor Addons?
Yes, it does. And you’ll get some cool and extra features like Happy Effects for other Addons or Extensions.
Does it work with any WordPress theme?
Yes, it works with any WordPress theme that works with Elementor. And it best works with Hello Elementor.
Does it work with Elementor Pro?
Will Happy Addons break my site after an update?
No, It won’t break your site or any page where you used our plugin. We put our best effort to make you happy. But we always recommend to keep back up of your site before updating our plugin. In case if anything happens you can revert back and contact our support team immidately.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Happy Addons for Elementor” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Happy Addons for Elementor” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
3.8.2 – 25 January 2023
- Fix: Minor Fixes.
3.8.1 – 11 January 2023
- Tweak: Removed
- Tweak: Removed
- Fix: Image Sizing is not working on the Photo Stack widget.
3.8.0 – 26 December 2022
- New: Theme Builder feature.
- New: Site Logo widget.
- New: Site Title widget.
- New: Site Tagline widget.
- New: Nav Menu widget.
- New: Page Title widget.
- New: Post Title widget.
- New: Post Excerpt widget.
- New: Post Content widget.
- New: Featured Image widget.
- New: Author Box widget.
- New: Post Comments widget.
- New: Post Navigation widget.
- New: Post Info widget.
- New: Archive Title widget.
- New: Archive Posts widget.
- Tweak: Integrate Margin Control on Infobox Widget.
- Tweak: Photo Stack Group widgets images alt support added.
- Fix: Post Tab date format is not properly working.
3.7.2 – 20 November 2022
- Fix: Equal Height is not working on Tablet.
- Fix: Pricing Table’s Feature title is not working with
- Fix: The Post Tab widget is showing all posts on the page load.
- Fix: The News Ticker widget display only 5 posts.
3.7.1 – 18 October 2022
- Tweak: Scroll To Top feature enhancements like customize the icon, text, and image, and enable or disable the feature for different devices. Plus, we’ve fixed the page refresh issue when making changes to the settings.
- Tweak: Horizontal scrolling on Data Table mobile responsive view.
- Tweak: Word Break Option Introduce on Data Table mobile responsive view.
- Tweak: Meta items Removal option in Post Tab Widget.
- Tweak: Advance Post Queries & Query ID integration with the Post Tab Widgets.
- Tweak: Info Box Widget, media position responsive control.
- Tweak: Price Table widget’s title tag changing option added.
- Tweak: Add Phone Number field on the Team Member widget’s social profile section.
- Tweak: Add Prefix & Suffix Spacing control in the Fun Factor widget.
- Tweak: Add Post ordering option with the Post Tab widget.
- Fix: Threesixty rotation & Taxonomy List are not working as a template.
- Fix: Post list excerpt not showing.
3.7.0 – 30 August 2022
- New: Scroll To Top – Feature.
- Tweak: Introduce
elementor/widgets/registerhook for making it compatible with elementor 3.7.x.
3.6.3 – 10 August 2022
- Tweak: Removed
Elementor\DB::is_built_with_elementordeprecated method from Elementor 3.7.0.
- Fix: Post tab title tag issue.
- Fix: Infobox lord icon render issue.
3.6.2 – 5 July 2022
- Tweak: Horizontal Timeline Title Link.
- Tweak: Added category support for product in the Post List widget.
- Fix: Event Calendar link issue.
- Fix: Logo Grid Insert Media From URL issue.
- Fix: Content switcher switch direction responsive issue.
3.6.1 – 13 June 2022
- Update: Happy Icon pack (added new 16 icons).
- Fix: Team Member URL issue.
- Fix: Event Calendar issue.
- Fix: Global Widget frontend broken issue.
- Tweak: Added dynamic tag in Comparison Table.
3.6.0 – 30 May 2022
- New: LordIcon widget.
- Fix: Mixed content issue solve.
- Fix: Team Member PHP warning notice.
- Fix: Justified Grid row height issue.
- Tweak: Added LordIcon support in Info Box & Icon Box widget.
- Tweak: Dynamic date format set for post list and post tab widget.
- Tweak: wpml support for creative button widget.
3.5.2 – 26 April 2022
- New: Photo Stack widget
- Tweak: Added vertical and horizontal direction for Content switcher
- Tweak: Lower animation speed input option enable for all carousel widgets
- Fix: Justified Grid row height issue
- Fix: Gravity form display issue on editor
- Fix: Mailchimp success message show on corner case
3.5.1 – 29 March 2022
- Fix: Image Compare widget white space issue
- Fix: 360-degree widget mobile overlay issue
3.5.0 – 24 March 2022
- Tweak: Removed
- Tweak: Replace
- Tweak: Change default url for PDF Viewer.
- Fix: Miscellaneous deprecations.
- Fix: Setup Wizard redirection issue.
- Improve: Elementor 3.6.1 compatibility.
3.4.4 – 1 March 2022
- New: Double Opt In support for mailchimp widget.
- Tweak: Improve Slider on load behavior
- Tweak: Improve Image Carousel on load behavior
- Tweak: Comparison Table description field
- Tweak: Comparison Table add button style control for individual item
3.4.3 – 17 February 2022
- Tweak: Pdf Viewer Dynamic Link tag support
- Tweak: Creative Button Dynamic Link tag support for url
- Fix: Calendly Width fix
3.4.2 – 6 February 2022
- Tweak: Setup Wizard Performance Improvement
3.4.1 – 31 January 2022
- New: Comparison Table Widget
- Fix: Card widget alignment issue as gloabl widget
- Fix: Dashboard Analytics Page issue
3.4.0 – 22 December 2021
- New: Happy Icons v6 (New 53 icons)
- New: Two new shape dividers added ( christmas, christmas 2 )
- Tweak: Pdf Viewer multiple viewer support in same page
- Fix: Happy Clone issue with template type
3.3.3 – 12 December 2021
- Fix: Social icon missing for viber
- Tweak: Pdf view add support for page selection
3.3.2 – 8 December 2021
- Code improvement
3.3.1 – 6 December 2021
- New: Pdf Viewer
- Fix: Image Stack Group icon size overflow issue
- Fix: Review Banner logic
- Fix: Post Tab widget undefined warning issue
- Tweak: Code improvement
3.3.0 – 27 October 2021
- New: Creative Button Widget
- Fix: Dashboard widget broken style
- Fix: Happy Tooltip JS optimization
- Fix: MailChimp audience tags issue solve
- Fix: Dashboard widgets and features disable all issues.
- Tweak: Replace
3.2.2 – 29 September 2021
- Fix: Setup wizard asset loading
- Fix: Resolved an unexpected warning in admin area while debugging is enabled.
- Fix: Missing Template Engine icon in Elementor Editor.
- Fix: Icon Box widget Badge z-index reduced
3.2.1 – 23 September 2021
- Fix: Setup wizard improvement and cache issue resolved.
3.2.0 – 23 September 2021
- New: Setup Wizard for guided plugin configuration
- New: Widget Group in Dashboard
- New: Dashboard to show latest offer & news
- New: Widget uses analytics in Dashboard
3.1.0 – 25 August 2021
- New: Added disbale option for Column Extended feature
- New: Added disbale option for Text Stroke feature
- New: Added compatibility with PHP 8.0
- Fix: Icon Box badge z-index issue
- Remove: Alignment option from 360deg widget
3.0.1 – 8 August 2021
- Improve: Review Banner Logic
- Fix: Image Stack group default image missing issue
- Fix: Conflicts with Elementor “Border Type” style control
3.0.0 – 3 August 2021
- New: Image Stack Group Widget
- New: Image Accordion Widget
- New: Happy Tooltip feature
- New: Added Team Member widget Ligthbox option
- New: Added Horizontal Timeline Title HTML Tag control option
- New: Added Taxonomy List HTML Tag control option
- New: Added Post Tab Title HTML Tag control option
- New: Added News Ticker widget Post Title HTML Tag control option
- New: Added Carousel Widget Title & Subtitle HTML Tag control option
- New: Added Sliders Widget Title & Subtitle HTML Tag control option
- New: Added Global credential key dashboard. User can set credentials in settings pannel and use it globally (Mailchimp Widget, Twitter Feed Widget)
- Update: Image Hover Effect Title HTML Tag control
- Update: All widgets Coding stractrue update
- Update: Happy sellect 2 control update
- Update: Mailchimp form alignment improved and optimized with some coding updates.
- Fix: Taxonomy List Sellect2 issue
- Fix: Post tab Sellect2 issue
- Fix: Post list Sellect2 issue
- Fix: News ticker Sellect2 issue
- Fix: Mailchimp Sellect2 issue
- Fix: Improve some style for compatibility on the content switcher
2.27.0 – 5 July 2021
- New: Content Switcher Widget
2.26.0 – 1 July 2021
- New: Prefix and Suffix option for the Fun Factor widget
- New: Link Target option added to Twitter Feed widget
- Tweak: Added Tag for subscriber lists in mailchimp widget
- Fix: Mailchimp integration instruction improved
2.25.0 – 16 June 2021
- New: Mailchimp Widget
- New: Added Lightbox support to Horizontal Timeline widget
- New: Image Hover Effect hover title html tag option added
- Tweak: Added html tag support to Horizontal Timeline description
- Tweak: Dynamic Tag support for Image Hover effect’s image field
- Tweak: Modify select 2 control
- Fix: The Event Widget’s events popups responsive issue
2.24.1 – 18 May 2021
- Tweak: Step Flow title html tag option increased
- Tweak: Gravity form ajax submit enable option
- Fix: Gravity form input height issue
- Fix: 360 Rotation widget fallback background color conflict issue
2.24.0 – 25 April 2021
- Tweak: Animated Link widget alignment control added
- Fix: Security patches
- Tweak: Removed
- Tweak: Happy Elementor Addons not active when Elementor doesn’t meet minimum version requirements
2.23.0 – 12 April 2021
- New: Animated Link Widget
- New: Infobox widget media direction option
- Fix: Shape Divider issue
2.22.1 – 24 March 2021
- Fix: Elementor compatibility tag added
2.22.0 – 16 March 2021
- New: Image Hover Effect Widget
- Fix: Wrapper link issue
2.21.1 – 1 March 2021
- Fix: Happy Icons blank issue
2.21.0 – 28 February 2021
- New: Happy Icons v5 (33 new icons)
- New: Section Shape Divider (3 new Happy Shapes)
- Tweak: Removed unnecessary code from event calendar widget
2.20.0 – 18 February 2021
- New: Text stroke feature
- New: Event Calendar widget
- New: Happy particle effects disable option
- Tweak: Updated kses function to support more attributes
- Tweak: Added html tag support in Data Table widget
- Tweak: Added slider widget dots size control
- Tweak: Added carousel widget dots size control
- Fix: Shape divider spell
- Fix: Chart widgets console error
- Fix: Widget background overlay class mismatch issue
- Fix: Data Table widget compatibility issue with WPML
2.19.0 – 20 January 2021
- New: Features control panel
- New: Section Shape Divider – 18 custom shapes (Happy Shapes)
- Tweak: Improved elementor missing notice
- Fix: Misc css bug resolved
2.18.0 – 5 January 2021
- New: Tabs are sortable in Post Tab widget
- Tweak: Added Post tab widget tab hover cursor
- Fix: Equal height control rendering issue
- Fix: Horizontal Timeline inconsistency with Infinite loop
2.17.1 – 24 December 2020
- Fix: Wrapper link undefined url issue
2.17.0 – 23 December 2020
- New: Widget equal height feature
- New: Custom arrow icon control in Slider widget
- New: Custom arrow icon control in Carousel widget
- New: Custom arrow icon control in Horizontal timeline widget
- New: Slider arrow size control
- New: Carousel arrow size control
- New: Horizontal timeline arrow size control
- New: Horizontal timeline arrow horizontal position control
- Tweak: Updated Horizontal timeline widget default style
- Tweak: Added % unit in Slider arrow position controls
- Tweak: Added % unit in Carousel arrow position controls
- Tweak: Added % unit in Horizontal timline arrow position control
- Tweak: Separated Floating effects JS handler from main JS file
- Fix: Slider arrow not hiding issue
- Fix: Carousel arrow not hiding issue
2.16.1 – 10 December 2020
- Fix: WordPress 5.6 compatibility
- Fix: Floating effect dependency loading only when activated
- Fix: Infobox button icon animation
- Fix: JS error in elementor editor
2.16.0 – 29 November 2020
- Added: Justified Grid lightbox disable option for mobile and tablet
- Added: Image Grid lightbox disable option for mobile and tablet
- Added: Justified Grid default filter select option
- Added: Image Grid default filter select option
- Added: Added .pot file
- Tweak: Improved Justified Grid and Image Grid base style
- Tweak: Improved Image Grid markup – removed extra inner div
- Tweak: Improved on demand assets loading
- Fix: Private page on demand assets loading issue
- Fix: Lightbox and Popup not working with wrapper link issue
2.15.0 – 4 November 2020
- New: Ready made page templates (Happy Templates)
- New: Horizontal TimeLine widget
- New: Social Share widget
- New: Happy Icons v4 (44 new icons)
- Tweak: Data Table row-cell text link option
- Fix: On Demand Assets Loading compatibility with WPML
- Fix: Post Tab widget compatibility with WPML
- Fix: News Ticker widget compatibility with WPML
- Fix: Pricing Table long feature text breaks into 2nd line issue
- Fix: Pricing Table default style and content issue
- Fix: Text domain inconsistency
2.14.3 – 12 October 2020
- Update: Appsero client updated to
- Tweak: Added Calendy pro feature notice
- Tweak: Added Calendy default username “happyaddons”
- Tweak: Common cached files are loaded once as internal css
- Fix: Card widget badge dynamic tag issue
- Fix: Happy templates popup button auto duplicate issue
- Fix: Removed duplicate On demand assets cache file enqueue
- Fix: Removed broken Review widget schema data
- Fix: Team member widget email envelope icon issue
- Fix: Removed forced open in new window for Logo grid widget
2.14.2 – 20 September 2020
- Fix: JS loading issue for non logged in users
- Fix: JS loading issue for logged in users
- Fix: All the JS dependent widgets with issue
- Fix: Editor loading issue
2.14.1 – 7 September 2020
- Fix: JS loading issue for non logged in users
2.14.0 – 3 September 2020
- New: Updated compatibility with WP 5.5.x
- New: Updated compatibility with Elementor 3.x.x
- New: Twitter feed timestamp settings
- Tweak: Removed unnecessary Elementor kit assets enqueue
- Tweak: Removed common image styles, instead added widget wise
- Fix: Templates compatibility issue with Elementor 3.x.x
- Fix: Script dependency order issue
- Fix: Card and Infobox delete issue
- Fix: Review widget spelling error
2.13.3 – 24 August 2020
- Fix: HappyAddons Pro assets loading issues
- Fix: Misc style issue
2.13.2 – 20 August 2020
- Tweak: Removed icons control workaround for HappyIcons
- Tweak: Removed assets loading hook priority
- Tweak: Improved Dual Button default style
- Fix: CSS Transform normal/hover mode not working on frontend issue
- Fix: Color change doens’t have any effect on SVG icon issue
- Fix: Card widget image size issue on Firefox and responsive mode
2.13.1 – 6 August 2020
- Fix: CSS Transform conflict issue
2.13.0 – 27 July 2020
- New: Data Table widget
happyaddons/extensions/grid_layerhook to control Grid Layer
happyaddons/extensions/background_overlayhook to control Background Overlay
happyaddons/extensions/wrapper_linkhook to control Wrapper Link
happyaddons/extensions/happy_clonehook to control Happy Clone
happyaddons/extensions/adminbar_menuhook to control Adminbar menu
happyaddons/extensions/floating_effectshook to control Floating Effects
happyaddons/extensions/css_transformhook to control CSS Transform
happyaddons/extensions/on_demand_cachehook to control On Demand Assets Loading
- Tweak: Added CSS Transform hover state support
- Tweak: Added Stepflow direction arrow rotatation support
- Tweak: Added Card button full width support
- Tweak: Added Card responsive image positioning
- Tweak: Restored justify alignment in all widgets
- Tweak: Improved base styles in all widgets
- Tweak: Removed widget control panel link from editor panel
- Tweak: Removed HappyAddons shortcut link from finder
- Tweak: Removed unnecessary css
- Tweak: Post List content on/off option
- Tweak: Post List feature image left & top show option
- Fix: Post List date issue
- Fix: WPML link translation issue
2.12.3 – 13 July 2020
- Tweak: Twitter feed widget icon updated
- Tweak: Twitter feed cache cleaner added
- Tweak: Twitter feed Error handling updated
- Tweak: Social link widget default value
- Fix: Fun factor animation issue
- Fix: Card widget default text spelling error
- Fix: Empty button rendering issue
2.12.2 – 10 June 2020
- Fix: Template library dark mode compatibility issue
- Fix: Fluent Forms styles issue
2.12.1 – 9 June 2020
- Fix: GravityForms widget issue causing elementor editor continuous loding
2.12.0 – 8 June 2020
- New: Happy Templates Library
- New: WP Fluent Forms widget
2.11.1 – 4 June 2020
- Fix: JS function backward compatibility issue
ha_get_feature_labelJS error issue in Pricing table
2.11.0 – 1 June 2020
- Tweak: Slide item link support for Carousel widget
- Tweak: Slide item link support for Slider widget
- Tweak: More html tags support for textarea/description type input
- Tweak: Advanced button support for Team Member widget
- Tweak: Restored default placeholder image
- Fix: Adminbar happy icon markup issue
- Fix: Carousel and Slider css issue
- Fix: SVG icon sizing issues in all widgets
- Fix: WPML support issue
- Fix: 360° widget default style
2.10.0 – 18 May 2020
- New: 360° Rotation widget
- New: Taxonomy List widget
2.9.0 – 29 April 2020
- New: WPML support for all widgets Documentation
2.8.1 – 5 April 2020
- Tweak: Adminbar actions terms updated to more meaningful terms
- Fix: Floating effect not working on frontend
- Fix: Adminbar HappyAddons icon position
2.8.0 – 1 April 2020
- New: Post Tab widget
- New: Post List widget
2.7.3 – 31 March 2020
- Tweak: Custom attribute output support for all links
- Tweak: Added pro widgets awarness panel
- Fix: Missing styles issue on page/post clone
- Fix: Popup link not working with link issue
- Fix: Twitter feed issue
2.7.2 – 2 March 2020
- Fix: Dual Button space between buttons issue
2.7.1 – 23 February 2020
- Fix: Fun Factor broken markup issue
2.7.0 – 20 February 2020
- New: Twitter Feed widget
- New: Bar Chart widget
- New: Social Icons widget
- New: Grid Layer feature for designer
- New: Wrapper Link feature for section, column and widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Carousel widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Dual Button widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Logo Grid widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in News Ticker widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Pricing Table widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Skills widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Slider widget
- Update: Dynamic Tags support in Testimonial widget
- Fix: Pricing Table widget php warning
2.6.1 – 16 February 2020
- Fix: Conflict with Rank Math
- Fix: Fun Factor padding issue
- Fix: Stepflow inline editing issue
- Fix: Gravity Forms conditional field issue
- Fix: Inline editing issue in Elementor 2.9.*
- Fix: Select2 width collapse issue in Elementor 2.9.*
2.6.0 – 15 January 2020
- New: Fun Factor widget
- Update: Page break styling for Gravity Forms widget
- Update: Widgets help link added in “Need Help?” button
- Fix: Image Compare widget extra height issue
- Fix: Step Flow widget title link issue
- Fix: Gravity Forms styling issue
- Fix: Removed welcome notice in admin
2.5.0 – 24 December 2019
- New: Added Step Flow widget title heading level control
- Fix: Dark mode Happy Effects heading color
2.4.2 – 12 December 2019
- Fix: Compatibility with Elementor 2.8.*
- Fix: Extension loading issue for non logged in users
2.4.1 – 10 December 2019
- Fix: News Ticket single post selection issue
- Fix: Blank icons controls JS error issue (it also fixes EA Table and Elementor FORM issue)
- Fix: Gravity Forms Elementor editor style issue
2.4.0 – 3 December 2019
- New: Happy Clone – (duplicate post/page from anywhere!)
- New: News Ticker Widget
- New: Fixed size controls in Elementor Button widget
- Fix: Badge offset responsive issue for Icon Box Widget
- Fix: Wrapper is rendered when icon/image is missing issue
2.3.0 – 20 November 2019
- New: Gravity Forms Widget
- New: Column Order control
- New: Custom Column Width control
- New: weForms section break styles
- Fix: weForms misc style issues
2.2.6 – 11 November 2019
- Fix: Conflict with Essential Addons causing PHP fatal error
- Fix: PHP cannot declare class
2.2.5 – 11 November 2019
- Tweak: Improved floating effects editing performance
- Fix: Text editor slow performance and rendering lag issue
2.2.4 – 8 November 2019
- Tweak: Improved on demand assets loading for Elementor theme builder
- Tweak: Improved support for 3rd party header, footer builders
- Fix: Dashboard php error for users with non admin or super admin roles
2.2.3 – 6 November 2019
- Tweak: Improved support for image optimization plugins. ex: Shortpixel Image Optimiser
- Tweak: Widgets default styles
- Fix: WPForms Pro compatibility issue
- Fix: Image border radius style issue
2.2.2 – 16 October 2019
- Fix: Widget Control Panel link issue
2.2.1 – 15 October 2019
- Fix: Text overflow issue in all widgets
- Fix: PHP 5.4 compatibility issue
2.2.0 – 7 October 2019
- Update: Style copy-paste support improved
- Fix: Image Grid image alt attribute value issue
- Fix: Justified Gallery image alt attribute value issue
- Fix: Skills Bar % sign visibility inconsistency issue
2.1.0 – 3 October 2019
- New: Widgets control panel link in Elementor Finder
- New: Widgets control panel link in Elementor editor panel
- Update: Added Dual Button layout (Stack and Queue layout)
- Fix: Image Grid and Justified Gallery filter issue for non english languages
- Fix: Justified gallery image alt attribute missing issue
- Fix: Dual Button responsive issue – using layout feature
- Fix: Dual Button default hover text color
- Fix: Widgets Control Panel navigation jump issue
2.0.0 – 24 September 2019
- New: Dashboard – Widgets Control Panel
- New: Image popup support for Justified Grid
- New: Image popup support for Image Grid
- Update: Improved HTML tag support for description and title fields
- Update: Added more icons in Happy Icons
- Update: Improved HTML escaping support for security
- Fix: Skill Bars admin label fix
- Fix: Missing style issue while copy-pasting widget style
- Fix: Happy Icons cache issue
- Fix: Admin bar menu spacing issue
1.5.0 – 27 August 2019
- New: Image Grid Widget
- New: Scheme data for Review Widget
- New: Background Overlay – global extension for any widget
- New: Step Flow Widget – direction arrow offset control
- New: Happy Icons – Custom icon font library
- Update: Dynamic Tags support
- Update: New icon manager support with backward compatibility
- Update: Step Flow Widget default view
- Update: On demand caching manager
- Fix: Review ratting icon missing issue
- Fix: Justified Grid Widget filter menu style issue
- Fix: Icon Box Widget badge style missing issue
- Fix: Global widget CSS class missing issue
- Fix: Section and global widget cache missing issue
- Fix: Step Flow arrow alignment issue
- Fix: Skill Bars Widget animation issue
1.4.1 – 6 August 2019
- Fix: Elementor frontend script dependency and console error issue
1.4.0 – 1 August 2019
- New: On demand asset loading
- New: On demand cached asset cleaning
- New: Step Flow Widget
- New: Calendly Widget
- New: Flip Box Widget
- New: Pricing Table Widget
- Update: Added animated number support to Number Widget
- Update: Added progress animation to Skill Bars Widget
- Update: Various widgets default styles
- Fix: Various responsive issue
1.3.1 – 24 July 2019
- Fix: Elementor 2.6.* version compatibility issue
1.3.0 – 23 July 2019
- New: Carousel Widget
- New: Slider Widget
- Update: Justified Grid Widget hover and animation effects
- Update: Typography scheme support for all FREE widgets
- Fix: Misc styling issue
1.2.1 – 18 July 2019
- Fix: Unnecessary JS and CSS loading issue fixed
1.2.0 – 16 July 2019
- New: Justified Grid Widget
- New: Logo Grid Widget
- New: Number Widget
- New: Testimonial Widget
- New: Floating Effects from -> to controller
- New: Hover animation effect in Card Widget image
- Update: Card Widget button default style
- Update: Dual Button Widget default style
- Fix: WP Forms style issue
- Fix: Card Widget editor mode JS error issue
- Fix: Dual Button Widget inline editing issue
- Fix: Minor issue fix
- New: Happy Effects (universal widget extension)
- New: CSS Transform (Happy Effects)
- New: Dual Button Widget
- Fix: Info box icon size issue
- Fix: Icon box icon size issue
- Fix: Card widget responsive issue
- Fix: Review widget responsive issue
- Update: Offset settings
- Fix: Offset responsive settings
- Update: Floating effects settings
- Update: Info box link updated to button
- Fix: Some minor styling issues
- Fix: Some minor issues
- New: Card Widget
- New: Gradient Heading Widget
- New: Info Box Widget
- New: Icon Box Widget
- New: Image Compare Widget
- New: Member Widget
- New: Review Widget
- New: Skill Bars Widget
- New: Contact Form 7 Widget
- New: Caldera Form Widget
- New: We Forms Widget
- New: WP Forms Widget
- New: Floating effects (check motion effect panel)
- Update: Plugin structure
- Update: Widgets CSS
- Fix: Card layout issue
- Fix: Contact Form 7 form deletion issue
- Initial release