Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On extends the plugin Simple History to add more detailed logs for changes made using the Beaver Builder editor.
The log display is very similar to the standard log display, with a few exceptions:
- A link to view the edited page is included.
- Changes are broken down by each Module/Column/Row that is added/deleted/updated.
- Detail sections expand and collapse to make the information easier to read.
See the Screenshots section for more details.
Does this work as an add-on requiring Simple History to be installed? Or does this stand alone?
Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On works as an add-on, and requires both Simple History and Beaver Builder editor to be installed and activated to work as intended.
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.
“Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
- Fix PHP 8 warnings.
- Remove \SimpleHistory type-hints.
- Add a visual diff to color changes.
- Change plugin name to “Simple History Beaver Builder Add-On”.
- With Beaver Builder 2.4.2 the script handle
fl-builder-bundle is changed to