The Cloud Automation Platform to build, launch and sell WordPress cloud services under your own brand & domain.
Dollie lets you convert one-time customers into recurring revenue machines, all managed through your own WordPress install.
100% White Labeled – Your Brand, Your Services, Your Pricing
Future-proof your Business by offering true turnkey solutions to your customers with Dollie as your 100% invisible partner. Here is how Dollie is being used by our community.
WHITE GLOVE AGENCY SERVICES
Turn your Agency website into a Hub for launching, hosting, and maintaining your client WordPress sites. With a beautiful Dashboard for your clients at the centre.
WAAS – WEBSITES AS A SERVICE
Offer click-to-launch pre-made websites and tie them directly to WooCommerce subscriptions. Quickly upsell additional features and support all through your WordPress install.
SAAS – SOFTWARE AS A SERVICE
Convert your (commercial) WordPress Plugins & Themes into SaaS solutions and integrate Dollie seamlessly in your existing WordPress Storefront / Customer Portal.
MANAGED WORDPRESS HOSTING
Offer Enterprise Grade WordPress Hosting as feature rich as the top managed WordPress hosts in the industry.
Utilise Dollie as the backbone for your own scalable cloud automation solution. Rapidly build and launch your WordPress Platform on any cloud infrastructure.
World-Class Performance & Security for all your sites on the platform.
Our engineers used many decades of combined experience to build a highly scalable container-based infrastructure which ensures that all the sites hosted on your platform will blow your customers away. Your customers can launch brand new WordPress sites under your own domain in 30 seconds flat.
Your Business, Your Pricing
Bill your customers directly hooking up Stripe, PayPal, or any other the WooCommerce Subscriptions supported payment gateways. Charge your customers per site, based on disk space, support level, or anything else that fits with your business model. Bill customers monthly, yearly, or quarterly and see each (recurring) payment go directly into your bank account.
Flexible – Built for the WordPress ecosystem
Dollie integrates, out of the box with thousands of WordPress solutions. Use it alongside your favourite plugins and create something truly unique for your customers. Use your favorite WordPress plugins and WooCommerce extensions to add an affiliate system, detailed customer insights, live chat support, or anything you envision to your customer dashboard.
Blueprints – Your Pre-Made Sites Launched With Click of a Button
Create re-usable blueprints for each product/service you offer and allow new or existing customers to launch fully configured ready-to-go sites with the click of a button. Link Blueprints to your subscriptions or make them exclusively available to those with specific subscriptions. Offer unique click-to-launch designs for different audiences and manage them all through your Dollie Dashboard.
Insights & Support Tools
Get an instant overview of all your customers, their active subscriptions, their deployed WordPress sites, and your projected revenue straight from your WordPress dashboard. Easily run per-site security checks, update plugins & themes, create backups, or revert installations with the click of a button.
Integrates Seamlessly With Your Theme
Simply install the Dollie plugin inside your existing WordPress installation and let your customers launch sites with the click of a button.
Beautiful Customer Dashboard
Dollie comes with pre-made designs that let you get started selling quickly.
The included customer dashboard can easily be edited using our pre-made Elementor Widgets, allowing you to quickly integrate it with your existing branding and design.
Get Started For Free
To start using Dollie you can create a free account to try out the platform and launch some fully functional sites under your own domain for free. Simply install the Dollie Plugin and you’ll be guided through the entire process.
Coming soon: Easy Digital Downloads integration
Documentation and Support
- For more information about features, FAQs and documentation, check out our website at GetDollie.com.
- WordPress 5.0 or greater
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
- Woocommerce 4.0
We recommend your host supports:
- PHP version 7.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress Memory limit of 64 MB or greater (128 MB or higher is preferred)
Dollie uses Appsero SDK to collect some telemetry data upon user’s confirmation. This helps us to troubleshoot problems faster & make product improvements.
Appsero SDK does not gather any data by default. The SDK only starts gathering basic telemetry data when a user allows it via the admin notice. We collect the data to ensure a great user experience for all our users.
Integrating Appsero SDK does not immediately start gathering data, without confirmation from users in any case.
- Install using the WordPress built-in Plugin installer, or Extract the zip file and drop the contents in the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Wp admin – Dollie and click Connect with Dollie
- Register an account and link your site with Dollie.
- You can now start launching sites with a click of a button
Do I have to move my existing website/storefront to use Dollie?
Absolutely not, Dollie can be installed on-premise, in any infrastructure/WebHost that supports WordPress, right alongside your existing WordPress storefront.
What access to the features of Dollie do your customers see?
You can control which Site Management features are available to your customers/clients. By using the Access Control options in Dollie you enable and disable specific features (for example giving clients the ability to create backups of their site, but disabling the advanced Developer Features)
How can I (or my client/customers) connect a domain to my website
Dollie comes with a “Domain Setup Wizard” that makes it easy for even novice users to connect their domain to any of the sites they manage. Through several steps, they are guided through the entire process with several checks along the way to make sure they don’t make any mistakes
What domain do these sites deploy under?
Dollie has a default domain to let you get started selling quickly. This means sites will be deployed under a subdomain of dollie.io e.g. client1.example.dollie.io
Dollie also lets you add your own deployment domain so that you can completely offer your services through your own brand and domain
Are you able to access the deployed containers through SSH
Yes, you can connect to every deployed container via SSH (for WP CLI etc) or SFTP (file management) to manage your containers.
From the customer end, do the customers get to access billing information and invoices overview?
Absolutely! All subscriptions and billing are done through your own Dollie installation, using the WooCommerce (Subscriptions) integration. It’s all under your domain, which you can extend and customize as you see fit.
How frequent are your backups?
Our backups run every 24hr and are kept for 28 days
What happens with Support?
Our team is here to provide you with technical infrastructure support only, for example, if a container has issues unrelated to the WordPress installation of your customer. This support is delivered through Slack and through our ticketing support channels. We do not provide direct support to your customers, but to you and your support team only.
Found a bug or want to contribute?
Our code is available on Github
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Dollie – The Cloud Automation Platform for WordPress” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- New feature: Assign site to Customer at Launch
- Change get_field with get_option for extra compatibility
- Add new filter for the site location redirect -> dollie/site/login_url/location
- Don’t run updates when Elementor now active
- Search sites by URL (most useful), IP, Port and other site data.
- Improve site listing long names
- Add SFTP to staging & fix real domain in API request
- Cache site thumbnails locally
- Fix staging job to send correct domain
- Fix z-index on notifications list
- Improve backup list logic
- New feature: Allow plugin/theme selection on bulk update
- Implement custom capabilities for site post type
- Better UI for plugin bulk update selection
- Allow just clients with active subscription to launch sites.
- Allow to remove the domain when is pending NS change
- Remove the Show blueprint option since it removes the site marked as blueprint
- Update messaging for admin on launch site with no active subscription
- Domain connect UI fixes
- Use correct container URL for staging request
- Introducing DNS Manager. Move you domain nameservers to us and we’ll let you manage DNS records right from your site dashboard.
- Add IP information to Domain tab when the domain is already connected
- Fixes and UI improvements
- Optimize Dollie CSS file
- Introducing Scheduled Site Actions: https://getdollie.com/schedule-site-actions-peace-of-mind-at-a-time-convenient-to-you/
- Replace tooltip functionality
- Resolve checkbox style issue
- Improved compatibility with 3rd party plugins and themes
- Remove deployment domain when setting set to ‘off’
- Other fixes
- Fix for Dollie generated CSS file
- New Site Actions Feature. Read more: https://getdollie.com/introducing-site-actions-sell-automate-site-maintenance-at-scale/
- New Slack Actions Feature. Read more: https://getdollie.com/using-slack-dollie-will-now-directly-notify-you-of-activity-across-your-platform-inside-slack/
- New Staging Feature. Read more: https://getdollie.com/features/staging/
- Custom domain check limit action to admin area
- Fix Realtime customizer for standalone launch pages.
- Blueprint logic improvements in admin.
- Fix author change on container.
- Update Admin site removal logic.
- Fix Launch Site input padding.
- User interface improvements
- Remove blueprints from Access control settings
- Update translation file
- Removed Advanced forms admin notice
- Add missing assets files from Advanced forms.
- Introducing Realtime Customizer.
- Improving some user interface elements in front-end
- Custom Backups feature. Read more: https://getdollie.com/enterprise-solutions-custom-backups/
- Add Email Notification settings for deployed sites
- Launch new site advanced settings default state
- Fixing some PHP notices
- UI updates
- Adding major improvements to site deployment time.
- UI improvements
- Load the predefined Dollie ACF fields from file
- NEW: Customers list Widget
- Blueprint fixes in admin area
- Show correct WordPress version in site dashboard
- Fix deploying site broken layout
- Prefixed Dollie specific CSS variables for increased themes/plugins compatibility
- Removing site completely from our infrastructure when deleting a site from front-end
- Use page titles in widgets & polylang support
- Domain connect optimization
- CSS improvements
- Added CSS improvements and PHP version compatibility
- Add missing files from vendor
- Remove platform check from composer
- Allow dist css files for forms functionality
- Improved admin sites listing UI
- Fix Site navigation
- Upgraded to Tailwind CSS frameworks 2.0
- Added more Elementor widget options
- Added Layout Elementor widget for a unified Dollie layout across pages
- Fix Custom domain setup
- Fix PHP 7.0 compatibility
- Fix Elementor Pro requirement for dynamic tags
- Fix fatal error during site launch
- Add Elementor Dynamic Tags for building custom site templates.
- Fix custom domain for site deployment
- Show site content when editing Elementor Site widgets
- Text changes and UI adjustments
- Optimize the process and notification on new site deployment.
- Show developer tools only when DOLLIE_DEV constant is set to true.
- Cache site screenshot for 1 hour
- Check for active subscription only when API token is set
- Unified templates so they can be easily overridden in themes
- Import Elementor template updates
- Initial WP repo release
- Major Update! Dollie is now theme independent and it can be used with any theme
- Build all Dollie templates using Elementor
- Live notifications on all Dollie actions
- Some performance improvements and cron jobs optimization
- Site screenshot moved to own solution
- ACF update
- When launching a new site, show or hide the Default Blueprint option.
- Added extra checks for Client Restricted Access functionality.
- WP 5.5 compatibility. Changed dashboard query parameter from “page” to “section”
- Extra check on undeploy cron so a site will be removed locally if it was already removed from dollie.io
- Added daily scheduled task to synchronize sites with Dollie dashboard. Removed sites from dollie.io panel will automatically get removed from your partner site.
- Client-Deployed Site Permissions. Read more: https://getdollie.com/feature-release-client-deployed-site-permissions/
- One time login token for client sites. Starting with this version all the login tokens for client site authentication are unique for better security.
- Dollie now allows you to translate all Form labels, messages and instructions.
You can use Loco Translate for an easy translation experience right from your admin dashbaord.
- Improved blueprints shortcode. You can use wordPress post order field to arrange the displayed blueprints. Added orderby and order parameters.
- Fix Woocommerce subscription limits when using renewals/upgrades/downgrades
- Show tooltip for non admins too – dashicons aren’t loaded if no admin bar
- Fix for [dollie-blueprints] shortcode number of items showing
- Use the correct blueprint id on launch new site
- Make sure user has access to deployed sites
- Updates to structure
- Developer friendly code