A Coming Soon plugin which gives you extensive control over what is displayed.
Includes FontAwesome social media icons and code editor for custom css.
Logged in visitors have access to the site as usual whilst visitors to the site who are not logged in will see the coming soon page.
Display the site title and header image, a featured image, title and content from a selected page or a combination of the two.
Page content accepts shortcodes allowing users to fully customise their coming soon page.
Fullscreen background images should be 1920px x 1080px and web optimised to reduce loading times.
Includes countdown timer option, leave blank to omit.
- Coming Soon Page Active
- Choose the content page
- Enable Social Icons
- Pick a Background colour
- Pick a Text colour
- Pick a Box colour
- Box Opacity:
- Border Shadow for Box
- Countdown Timer Date
- Choose the logo
- Choose the title
- Choose the content
- Choose the background
- Text alignment
- Custom CSS styles
The plugin will only display the site title and or logo until a content page is chosen.
- Upload the
nnm-coming-soon-pluginfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Visit Settings > Coming Soon Setup to enable the coming soon page and set your options.
If you are logged into WordPress you will not see the coming soon page. You will see your normal website. This is so you can work on it while visitors see the coming soon page. Try using another browser or going incognito to view the coming soon page.
If you are logged out of WordPress and still see your normal website then either your browser is caching the page or you having a caching plugin that is serving a cached version of the page. Please disable this until after you have setup the coming soon plugin.
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“NNM Coming Soon Page” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
0.1 Alpha Version Released
1. Updated tags
1. Fixed CSS ‘overflow’ issue on content frame, logo size issues
1. Added ‘Edit Page’ button to admin screen
1. Updated scripts to include padding & image load
1. updated css to include title color and alignment
1. moved css output to inside template redirect action
1. change html structure
1. move logo above site title
1. added minutes and seconds to countdown
1. added js to countdown in real time
1. updated versions