Send SMS to seller in ClassiPress Theme. Recently plugin supports following SMS Providers
- Textmarketer (http://www.textmarketer.co.uk/)
- Sendhub (https://www.sendhub.com/)
Note: Only one SMS provider can be enabled at a time.
- To use Textmarketer API, Create an account at Textmarketer.
- Follow the link http://www.textmarketer.co.uk/signUpGoogle/ to create you textmarketer account.
- Enter the username and password from your textmarkter account at the plugin’s settings page.
- To use sendhub API, you need to create an account at sendhub
- Follow the link https://www.sendhub.com/signup/ to create your sendhub account.
- Enter the api key from your sendhub account at the plugin’s settings page.
- Developers can add any other SMS Provider code.
- Add your class in ‘sms_gateways’ folder.
- Follow the naming structure for your class as described below.
- File name should be ‘yourclassname.php’ (all in small letters).
- Class name should be Classipress_SMS_Yourclassname (Beginning letter to Uppercase).
- Your class must have setting_options() method to call your setting options.
- Your class must have send_sms($message,$mobile) method to send SMS.
- Upload the folder classipress_sms to the wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Update the plugin’s setting page. Add your textmarkter or sendbhu account credentials.
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.