Swipe through your BuddyPress members with a flick of your finger on your touch devices, or with a click of your mouse on desktop.
All you need to do is to add the dedicated Gutenberg block “Swipe Directory” to easily create a swipe directory on any of your pages!
The block also includes the following options:
* Filter members with specific profile fields
* Choose the order in which the members are displayed
This plugin requires BuddyPress.
واحد: هي پلگ ان 1 بلاڪ مهيا ڪري ٿو.
- Member Swipe for BuddyPress
Automatic installation is the easiest option — WordPress will handles the file transfer, and you won’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Member Swipe for BuddyPress, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu, and click “Add New.”
In the search field type “Member Swipe for BuddyPress,” then click “Search Plugins.” Once you’ve found us, you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by clicking “Install Now,” and WordPress will take it from there.
Manual installation method requires downloading the Member Swipe for BuddyPress plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work smoothly, but we still recommend you back up your site.
How do I add a member swipe directory in my page ?
- Open the page where you want to add your member swipe
- Search for a block named “Swipe Directory” and add that block to your page
- Save your page
If you are using the Classic Editor, you can also use the [bms_directory] shortcode
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Member Swipe for BuddyPress” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “Member Swipe for BuddyPress” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Fix compatibility with Elementor’s carousel
- Add compatibility with BP Maps for Members
- Fix pagination on mobile.
- Fix random order in Member Swipe block to avoid repeating users in the query.
- Fix swipe arrows position on RTL websites
- Fix unprecise profile field filters in certain cases
- Add a minimum swipe distance required before actually triggering the swipe to avoid accidental swipes.
- Minor fix in loop template
- Added new options in the Swipe Directory block :
- Filter members with specific profile fields
- Choose in which order members are displayed
- Changed default member order to random
- Changed swipe handler to swiper.js for a smoother swipe
- Initial release