If your theater or other venue uses the open source Audience1st software for ticket and subscription sales, and you use WordPress to host your venue’s main website, this plugin allows your site to display real-time ticket availability for upcoming performances. The plugin retrieves and parses and RSS feed from your theater’s Audience1st installation, and renders each performance’s availability using a simple “color thermometer” to indicate whether seat availability is excellent (green), limited (yellow), or sold out/nearly sold out (red). Settings can be customized in the “Appearance” menu of the WordPress admin screen. Originally authored by Denise Beyer, Shane Rogers, and Anne Stefanyk of Kanopi Studios; with their permission, packaged as a WordPress plugin, distributed, and maintained by Armando Fox.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly, or if your WordPress site doesn’t support that, upload the plugin files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Settings->Audience1st Ticket Availability screen to configure the plugin.
- What are the thresholds for Excellent vs. Limited vs. Nearly Sold Out?
These thresholds are set in your theater’s installation of Audience1st, in the Options screen.
- How can I change the styling of the thermometers?
Take a look at the
style.cssfile included with the plugin, and override those styles in your theme’s CSS file. (Editing the plugin’s CSS file directly is not recommended, since your changes will be overwritten if you upgrade the plugin later.)
- How many upcoming shows are displayed?
This can be set in the Appearance section of the plugin setup.
ھن پلگ ان لاءِ ڪي به رايا ناھن.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“Audience1st Ticket Availability” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Initial version submitted to plugins directory