Whenever you plan to begin developing applications on WordPress using AJAX technology, you have to solve a number of
minor issues unrelated to the logic of your application:
- How to package and transmit data from the browser to the server, so they will not have been distorted?
- How to transfer data, if they are multi-dimensional array?
- How to implement a custom processing of AJAX response in case, again, it represents a complex set of data (a typical
example – form sending and on-server validation)?
- How to handle data transition errors?
- How to debug all this stuff?
Usually these issues generates a lot of spaghetti code, moreover, each new request type requires some customization of
code. Managing all of this, you forget about the function that you would like to implement.
AJAX Manufactory plugin for WordPress have most of these tasks already solved. You can think about functionality and
business logic instead.
What you can have from the box:
- An AJAX response wrapper at the server side which gives to you sent data as PHP array and allows you to create
- Automatic execution of “commands” queue at the client side. Additionally you can specify your own callback.
Please refer Documentation.
- Unpack and upload
ajax-manufactoryfolder with all files to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Where can I put some notices, comments or bugreports?
Do not hesistate to write to us at Contact Us page.
تعاون ڪندڙ & ڊولپرز
“AJAX Manufactory” اوپن سورس سافٽ ويئر آهي. ھيٺين ماڻھن ھن پلگ ان ۾ حصو ورتو آھي.تعاون ڪندڙ
ترجمو ڪريو “AJAX Manufactory” توهان جي ٻولي ۾.
ڊولپمينٽ ۾ دلچسپي؟
ڪوڊ براؤز ڪريو، چيڪ ڪريو SVN مخزن، يا رڪنيت حاصل ڪريو ڊولپمينٽ لاگ پاران RSS.
لاگ تبدیل ڪريو
- Changed name back (it was prohibited)
- Changed name
- Lots of fixes planned
- Fixed logos
- Fixed a bug with ‘data’ parameter of jxAction() function (it become optional)
- Added new method variables() to set bunch of variables simultaneously
- Added new method trigger() to trigger jQuery event on the client side (with parameters)
- Added named global triggers to track AJAX activity: jx_start_, jx_success_, jx_finish_, jx_error_
- Fix for WP 4.8.1 compatibility
- Added global triggers (at document level) to track AJAX activity: jx_start, jx_finish, jx_success, jx_error
- Fixed data collection from forms by jxFormData() method. Especially for checkbox lists and radio lists.
- New method call() was added. Read doc for details.
- Added new flag “has_priv” in JX class
- Fixed version number in core file
- Now working at admin side too
- Some security bugs was fixed.
- console() method added
- redirect() method has been fixed
- Full Documentation has been added
- variable() method added
- First WordPress version
- html(), redirect(), reload() methods were added.
- Initial edition. Only conception is implemented with alert() method on-board.